• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
beating a baby to death is pussy shit...
A confession. Next thing you know PplRstupidlittlesheeps is going to say they forced a confession. Torture or some such.

Throughout all of this, I have not seen Ppl even express any sorrow over Emma. Nope. It's all about how her "cousin " is the victim.

Edit to add, I have no idea why it quoted sinful. .. meh.

Anyone seen the video of a lady grabbing a newborn baby by its arms swinging and dunking it in a bucket of water laughing while the baby was screaming it's lungs out?

I'm changing the subject since everyone is reading what I say. This lady needs to be caught pdq!
[doublepost=1469628205,1469628058][/doublepost]https://m.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...&v=UOCB8j6QgeI&layout=mobile&client=mv-google
[doublepost=1469628350][/doublepost]

Video I was talking about

I raised my granddaughter from birth to 4 years. It can be trying times, but they're babies. I love that child more than life itself. She's with her mom now. I miss her so much. At 3, she was a wild one. Mostly laughing, running, hugging, kissing, playing. I can't imagine anyone hurting her in any way. This story hurts my heart.There was absolutely no reason on earth to hit her. Her name is Emma. Please stop calling her "the kid". She was a tiny, living, breathing, loving, sentient being. She didn't deserve a month of torture then death. No child does. R.I.P. Little Emma. They can't hurt you now.<3

My kids loved having her at the lake the first time we got to meet her. She wasn't sure about playing in the lake at first but got use to it and didn't wanna leave when it was time for supper or when she had to go back to Kansas . Very smart she impressed me when knew her left and right foot smart kiddo still is. I'm sorry Emma had to endure so much suffering. I'm setting aside my beliefs and gonna stop talking about him. When you feel a tickle on your cheek or a random burst of bubbly happiness that's her.
[doublepost=1469629930,1469629775][/doublepost]
You do realize she isn't alive in that photo, right?

I work around death yes I can tell her spirit left her vessel. But she'll be back and born into a loving family next time God places her on this hell hole.
[doublepost=1469630270][/doublepost]I have a new mission which is totally off subject from what I've been preaching. Let's focus on kids that are still here on hell and help them escape from a fate like Miss Emma experienced. Can we do that? Everyone...
[doublepost=1469630443][/doublepost]
You do realize she isn't alive in that photo, right?

Back to Mia, they had pics of her covered in bruises yet let her go back home from where she got them?! How? Why?! That was a guarantee chance to save her but she went home where the abuser was.
[doublepost=1469630696][/doublepost]https://www.google.com/search?q=kat...B&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=4#imgrc=I3-qsmzHv6FbqM:

This is my kids step mother who was also my friend. This is not new to me.
[doublepost=1469631580][/doublepost]
Anyone seen the video of a lady grabbing a newborn baby by its arms swinging and dunking it in a bucket of water laughing while the baby was screaming it's lungs out?

I'm changing the subject since everyone is reading what I say. This lady needs to be caught pdq!
[doublepost=1469628205,1469628058][/doublepost]https://m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?itct=CBYQpDAYACITCMe9wrvnk84CFcOKTgodcusOglIrbGFkeSBkdW5raW5nIGEgbmV3Ym9ybiBpbiBhIGJ1Y2tldCBvZiB3YXRlcg%3D%3D&sts=17007&utcoffset=-300&v=UOCB8j6QgeI&layout=mobile&client=mv-google

Someone said this was a year ago... hope the baby is okay

Mia went home because the social worker bought the mother's lies to protect her boyfriend.
As for Alyssa
Maybe you can explain how a woman can do that to a small child and spend 77 days in jail.

[doublepost=1469628205,1469628058][/doublepost]https://m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?itct=CBYQpDAYACITCMe9wrvnk84CFcOKTgodcusOglIrbGFkeSBkdW5raW5nIGEgbmV3Ym9ybiBpbiBhIGJ1Y2tldCBvZiB3YXRlcg%3D%3D&sts=17007&utcoffset=-300&v=UOCB8j6QgeI&layout=mobile&client=mv-google

You can't just change the subject in a thread to whatever you want because your cousin confessed to beating a baby to death and you don't want to hear the chorus of "I told you so's!"

Jesus wept.

If you want to change the subject, you have to start a new thread.
This thread is devoted to Emma and her killers

Oops @Nell, I see she already covered that.
But, it doesn't hurt to ssy it twice because some people are slow.

Last edited:
Well I'm not glued to this site today been busy.
[doublepost=1469652819,1469652607][/doublepost]77? That's it?! Whatso the story behind that?
[doublepost=1469654320][/doublepost]Love how @Buffettgirl can rate this as wtf as if she knows what the hell I been doing. Lol get that shit outta here do you have anything else to do or you ashamed to go get a life since you're on herevan enough not to have one.

It's my twin daughters' bday party today so yeah I won't be on here as much to listen to this so called "choir" of shit talkers. And to whomever said I'm gonna say he was forced to confess well guess what he was being threatened by the pd if he didn't but you wouldn't know since you didn't get to talk to his lawyer. I'm ending this here and let yall continue to bash on him and my beliefs because that's what drama addicts do.
#RIPEMMA #fuckoffhaters

Well I'm not glued to this site today been busy.
[doublepost=1469652819,1469652607][/doublepost]77? That's it?! Whatso the story behind that?
[doublepost=1469654320][/doublepost]Love how @Buffettgirl can rate this as wtf as if she knows what the hell I been doing. Lol get that shit outta here do you have anything else to do or you ashamed to go get a life since you're on herevan enough not to have one.

It's my twin daughters' bday party today so yeah I won't be on here as much to listen to this so called "choir" of shit talkers. And to whomever said I'm gonna say he was forced to confess well guess what he was being threatened by the pd if he didn't but you wouldn't know since you didn't get to talk to his lawyer. I'm ending this here and let yall continue to bash on him and my beliefs because that's what drama addicts do.
#RIPEMMA #fuckoffhaters

Your mood swings are out of fucking control.

Have fun today crazy lady.

And to whomever said I'm gonna say he was forced to confess well guess what he was being threatened by the pd if he didn't

His lawyers would have been all over that, And I bet these cops were disgusted as all fuck

with your cousin the baby killer, because most rational people are disgusted by that shit,

and never laid a hand on him, never threatened him, never did a God damn thing that

might compromise this case and let this guy walk out the door free,

Cops know how to pick their battles and no matter how bad the police wanted to

drop kick your kin in the face, they didn't because not worth it.

Emma deserved Justice and that is what those officers achieved.

I told you already...baby killers don't get to play the victim card,

that privilege has been permanently revoked.
[doublepost=1469663287,1469662868][/doublepost]
do you have anything else to do or you ashamed to go get a life since you're on herevan enough not to have one.

I'm rich...I can afford to stay on here all day if I like!

What is up with your assumption that we must not have lives or maybe that we're poor

because we're here on the internet as much as we like to be.

Essentially, I get paid to play here,

<3<3<3

Bed suffering.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Is bed suffering serious and if so what can you take for that??? :wideyed:
[doublepost=1469665332,1469663526][/doublepost]... herevan? Let me guess, Florida crackese for heaven? Crackese is special due to not having to make sense in a sentence and spelling is never an issue. Of course it helps to be crackish when trying to break the code when deciphering. :whistle:

I'm changing the subject
Okay change of subject
You can't just change the subject in a thread to whatever you want
If you want to change the subject, you have to start a new thread.

This thread is devoted to Emma and her killers
stupidsheep, you are asking -- nay, demanding -- thread hijacking. That Is Not Done.

New Subject == New Thread. That way those who have an interest in the subject of a specific thread don't have to wade through a veritable ocean of irrelevancies to seine out the one or two sardines of relevance left. And if an ocean of irrelevance sounds good to you, consider that this site (no, the site, not this one thread on the site) has almost a million posts. Now, imagine those 988,000+ posts consolidated into one Brobdingnagian thread.

The mind boggles.

And the spirit recoils at the utter contempt displayed toward the memory of a small child who will never know the joy of the Tooth Fairy leaving a shiny quarter under her pillow, among a virtual infinitude other things.

--Al

No one could dream up such a beautiful child, absolutely innocent and a blessing and these two pieces of shit just destroyed her. She wasn't simple killed she was tortured, one month is an eternity for a 3 year old. I hope they both die slow and painful.

@PplRstupidlittlesheeps

My ex husband married someone who had dated someone that killed her 18 month old boy and got 2 yrs for not stopping it and I was friends with her before she married my ex and she hid the bruises from the public eye otherwise I would of done something about it.
Your whole family sounds fucked up.
Do you have any family or inlaws that aren't outlaws?

Do you really think this stupid sheep person will know what this means? Small, simple words, people, there is no hope of educating this one.

Right? I'd bet my next paycheck that pplrstupid is either lying about her age and in real life she's like 12 ORRRRR she aint playin with a full deck...

I bet you if she had stayed on life support for a week she'd still be alive.
[doublepost=1469565179,1469565057][/doublepost]
Not all uterus were ment to hold babies do your fucking research better yet show me your MD since you know everything about the body.
Dear Lord
[doublepost=1470038582][/doublepost]
Your right I had my dates

The bet about her being in danger false. They got tested he was clean she was not. She'sthe type to use a kid as a pawn.

I'm sorry emma died and her family lost someone smart and adorable. But Monica is serving the remainder of her 5 yr sentence so she'll be out in a few years. That's not fair and the people who had pictures of the bruises should be accounted for some kind of punishment too. Call me a monster for wanting to believe he wasn't the one that cuz'd her to die idfc I'm pissed at him for not stopping it. He died the day emma died.

Okay continue with the bashing I have things to do other than argue in circles with close minded people who only feed off gossip.

Bye little sheep see ya in the slaughter house
In a nutshell... You're kind of a d bag. This little girl is DEAD. What are you not fucking getting ????
[doublepost=1470038780][/doublepost]
beating a baby to death is pussy shit...
This motherfucker. I hope he gets ass raped EVERY fucking day for what he did. I would love to kick the shit out of him myself. What a fucking loser.

Back