• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://kxan.com/2016/07/27/texas-woman-claims-urinating-toy-sexually-assaulted-her-at-restaurant/
MURFREESBORO, TN (WCMH) – A Texas woman called police after she felt she was sexually assaulted by a toy while eating at a hibachi restaurant.

It happened at the Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse outside of Nashville.

The toy in question is a plastic figure of a boy that squirts water when its toy pants are lowered. It’s used as part of the tableside cooking show that Hibachi restaurants are known for.

The owner of the restaurant admits that the other night, one of the chefs shot some water in the face of one of his customers.

“It peed on me, basically. Out of his…wee-wee area,” Isabelle Lassiter told WTVF. “It didn’t really have a wiener, but you got the point.”

Lassiter and her husband, James, were in town on a job from Sherman, Texas. They say they were mortified when the chef essentially made the toy urinate water on Isabelle. They were so upset, they called police.

“It was a sexual-style assault on my wife,” said James. “In front of our minor children and grandchildren.”

The officer that took the report found that the description wasn’t totally accurate. “I observed the toy to have no penis and just a hole for the water to shoot out.”

The restaurant’s management said chefs will now ask permission before spraying the guests.
[....]

“It peed on me, basically. Out of his…wee-wee area,” Isabelle Lassiter told WTVF. “It didn’t really have a wiener, but you got the point.”

... his wee-wee area? Are you 3?

“It was a sexual-style assault on my wife,” said James. “In front of our minor children and grandchildren.”

Oh JFC you're old enough to be a grandparent. Parties must be a blast at their house. How fucking entitled and uptight do you have to be to even complain about this, let alone call the gd cops?

OMG the minor childrens saw a genital-less toy pee on Granny! They're dooooooooomed for life now!

... his wee-wee area? Are you 3?

Oh JFC you're old enough to be a grandparent. Parties must be a blast at their house. How fucking entitled and uptight do you have to be to even complain about this, let alone call the gd cops?

OMG the minor childrens saw a genital-less toy pee on Granny! They're dooooooooomed for life now!
I'm curious how their minor children have grandchildren, at this point. :confused:

Oh wait. This was in Tennessee. That 'splains it.

Our local Japanese grill has the same little squirty toy- it looks like a little fireman but the water squirts out of its little plastic wee wee, something like this:
image.jpg

It usually makes an appearance following the onion volcano- the chef says something like 'uh-oh fire, better call fireman'
My kids look forward to it every time!

These people seriously need to chill out with their 'sexual-style assault' allegations-- what do they think a crazy overreaction like that is teaching their precious snowflake grandkids??:rolleyes:

They should have charged grandma and grandpa with false reporting. They seemed to care more about their minor family members seeing water come from a non existent penis than they did about crying wolf with sexual assault. Those are some fucked up family values to pass on.

The incident report is linked to in the original link. Seems grandpa is the one who was upset more than grandma. He did most of the complaining and tried to claim the toy had a penis. Maybe someone was a little jealous? :hilarious:

If this was some impoverished black trash in an inner city fast food restaurant calling cops reporting a sexual assault merely cuz they had what they perceived to be rude service, that person would prob get taken in, would receive some sort of negative treatment or perhaps a fine.

These uppity folks do it at a fancy japanese steakhouse and no one minds one bit. What a load of absolute shit.

Prudes or money grubbers?

Either way, Booo
Impossible to say. Sherman, Texas is home to some of the most despicable, vile, uppity snobby fucks on the planet. That entitled, thin skinned, "everyone must bow down to me and my "rights" and coddle me or else!", type of attitude is prevalent in a wide portion of the populace there. These people sound very much like such folks. What childish behavior.

At the same time, pretty much all conservative texas types are greedy, money hungry shitstains who will stop at nothing to get each and every cent they can.

I think it's fair to correctly assume it was a mix of both, although i think the former had much more to do with it.

Last edited:
o_O throwing food and water in the faces of paying guests/going and paying to get stuff thrown in ones face is really a thing now? wow. what a weird weird weird world. right up there with those japanese/asian eateries that are themed after poop.
hey, anyone notice that the more u say the word weird, the weirder it sounds?:cyclops::shrug:

id hate to see what would happen if she gets squirted with a water gun!!
What a lunatic
Seriously! Wee wee area!? What the fuck!? And sexually assaulted!!!???? Double what the fuck!?????
I feel so sorry for her children!

The defense attorney's closing statement, to the jury....If the doll didn't have a tube-steak, then it couldn't have had a point, you must acquit.

Woman filed charges because she felt sexually assaulted at the Hibachi Grill, by pee pee boy! I guess even though it's a doll, she didn't want it pissing in her face.
Isabelle Lassiter has a beef with a Japanese steakhouse in Tennessee, where a chef sprayed her in the face with a pee-pee doll in what her husband called a “sexual-style assault.”
Lassiter said she and her family were dining at the Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse in Murfreesboro on Monday when a chef produced a plastic doll resembling a little boy and pulled down its pants. A thin stream of water spurted from a hole located in the doll’s genital area and hit Lassiter in the face, she said.

Post automatically merged:

from the article : “Just because somebody cut off a piece of plastic, OK, it’s not there anymore, doesn’t change the fact that you’re getting peed on,” he said. ~So does that mean it hjad a penis and they cut it off? They don't show it in this video I found of the "Pee Pee boy" lol .

Last edited:
Her HUSBAND called it a "sexual style assault"? It'd be easy to get offended by his cavalier attitude towards REAL sexual assault, and not the pretend plastic pee pee doll kind he's talking about, but it's too damn hysterical. I'm guessing they have ZERO freak factor in the bedroom... which, legit, makes me sad for them. :facepalm:

Woman filed charges because she felt sexually assaulted at the Hibachi Grill, by pee pee boy! I guess even though it's a doll, she didn't want it pissing in her face.
Isabelle Lassiter has a beef with a Japanese steakhouse in Tennessee, where a chef sprayed her in the face with a pee-pee doll in what her husband called a “sexual-style assault.”
Lassiter said she and her family were dining at the Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse in Murfreesboro on Monday when a chef produced a plastic doll resembling a little boy and pulled down its pants. A thin stream of water spurted from a hole located in the doll’s genital area and hit Lassiter in the face, she said.

from the article : “Just because somebody cut off a piece of plastic, OK, it’s not there anymore, doesn’t change the fact that you’re getting peed on,” he said. ~So does that mean it hjad a penis and they cut it off? They don't show it in this video I found of the "Pee Pee boy" lol .

I want one of those!

haha, me too! and if u listen to the guy on the video attached, he says, he's a hibachi chef, and if you get a pee pee boy, u can pee pee back at the chef!
I just ordered one.
I hope I dont get arrested. Ima pee pee on everyone I know.

One prissy prude always spoils it for everybody else.

I've been to those type of restaurants, gotten hit with rice, bits of shrimp, chicken, getting hit with water is tame. Get over it.
Sometimes they even flip shrimp into their chef hats ..

Latest posts

Back