• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Brandi-Weaver-Gates.jpg

BELLEFONTE, PA
– Brandi Weaver-Gates, the 2015 winner of a Miss Pennsylvania offshoot pageant, is facing felony charges after lying about having cancer and raking in thousands of dollars in donations.

Weaver-Gates, 23, has been charged with theft by deception and receiving stolen property after investigators say she took money raised from events on her behalf to help pay for her medical bills as she battled chronic lymphocytic leukemia.

However, the state police investigator said Weaver-Gates never had the disease and called her efforts to make people believe she did “an elaborate scheme.” He’s not joking, either.

On top of having relatives drive her to John Hopkins Medicine in Baltimore and make them wait in the lobby for hours as she went to another part of the hospital to pretend to have treatment, she would also shave her head to appear as a cancer patient.

These relatives may also include her own parents. In one interview she described telling her parents about her diagnosis was one of the most difficult things she’s ever had to do.

“I know that’s a parent’s worst fear, possibly losing a child. That was the hardest part, making my parents go through this. I mean, I know I’m not making them, but that’s how it feels,” Weaver-Gates said.

There were also multiple fundraisers created to help pay her medical bills, one of them raising $14,000.

“It was amazing. I didn’t know half of the people there. It really did surprise me,” Weaver-Gates said about the fundraiser. “It speaks to how great our community is. They wanted to come and support someone who is going through a hard time in their life.”

Police were tipped off by an anonymous person who said that Weaver-Gate could not name any of her doctors and that they called Johns Hopkins to verify she had never been a patient there.

If this can be used as a lesson to any of you reading this, it is not to trust these types of fundraisers without getting proof. Stick with helping Dreamin’ Demon stay alive. We serve a much needed public service and, if you don’t donate, there is a possibility that the Great Pazuzu may visit you in your sleep and swallow your soul.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/08...ergates-arrested-faking-cancer/#ixzz3icFUxIoo

Should charge her for faking being "beautiful" too.

Doing shit like this makes her ugly as sin.

Everyone knows at least one stupid cunt named Brandi. :D

.... and let me add... this one looks like she was born a Brian :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited:
Everyone knows at least one stupid cunt named Brandi. :D

.... and let me add... this one looks like she was born a Brian :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Well, the photo does say it was an "offshoot pageant"...I'll just leave it at that.

This was on the news this morning, the Hubby watched it and commented that she didn't look bad for a woman in her 40's after I had commented on her, ummm, lack of looks.

I said: "Dear, she's 23."
He said: "Oh shit, you can never complain about how you looks again, babe."

Yep, keeping this one for awhile...

I googled her after seeing some of these comments about her looks, I was hoping to find a better pic by which to judge her appearance.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to report except...uff-da. She does look sorta boy-ish. Definately not fuckworthy.

http://bigstory.ap.org/799f26461cb2450198a9aa6c829dddb3
BELLEFONTE, Pa. (AP) — A former Pennsylvania beauty queen who faked having leukemia to benefit from fundraisers has been sentenced to two to four years in prison.

WJAC-TV (http://bit.ly/2apTkXW ) reports a judge sentenced 24-year-old Brandi Weaver-Gates on Tuesday. She pleaded guilty last month to several theft-related charges. She told a judge then that she faked the illness to get more attention from her family.

Weaver-Gates has been jailed since her arrest in August, and that time will be credited toward her sentence.

Authorities believe she conned at least 165 people into donating nearly $30,000 through a bingo event in April and other fundraisers since August 2013.
[....]
She must repay the money and spend five years on probation.

That must be 23 in dick sucking years coz bitch looks dusty as hell. Then again this is Pennsylvania so never mind.

Back