• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ty Lurkin. That analogy makes so much sense.
[doublepost=1467486539,1460334718][/doublepost]Can someone help me see if there is a recent or upcoming court hearing? I have reason to think that there might have been, but can't find anything on Google.
[doublepost=1467663868][/doublepost]Do I have to pay money to send PM'S on here? Sorry, but I'm not used to this website.
[doublepost=1467664296][/doublepost]Witzah, why are you deleting everything?
[doublepost=1467664375][/doublepost]Witzah, PM me and explain this. I think I already know.

[doublepost=1467486539,1460334718][/doublepost]Can someone help me see if there is a recent or upcoming court hearing? I have reason to think that there might have been, but can't find anything on Google.
[doublepost=1467663868][/doublepost]Do I have to pay money to send PM'S on here? Sorry, but I'm not used to this website.
[doublepost=1467664375][/doublepost]Witzah, PM me and explain this. I think I already know.
What has been deleted?

Wot would improve this thread is to find out those two were beaten to death. Instead, they are alive and well when they shouldn't be. ..sad

What has been deleted?
I think I just goofed with my phone. I was getting all sorts of alerts from the site and misunderstood what they were for. Sorry guys. As far as why I was asking if there was an update, I just noticed that pics of Josh were appearing on FB (something that hasn't happened after 2 yrs of silence) and it made me think that there might be an upcoming court hearing or a recent one. Pure speculation, but wanted to see if anyone knew where to search besides google which just posts the news articles. Maybe they were being posted just b/c it's been 2 yrs though and not for any other reason.

Wots there to dislike about my post?
First, a trial has not been had, at least to my knowledge. Hopefully one will be soon. It would help all of us.

Second, this is my nephew. I do not want to see him die. I am the one who gave you a thumbs down. I am struggling with this situation, but I still have love for the boy that I knew. I'm sorry that you don't understand, but this situation is very difficult for our family. Saying that you want my nephew dead before a trial will result in me giving you a thumbs down. Deal with it.
[doublepost=1467758641,1467758246][/doublepost]And to the rest of you, please imagine if it was your own child.

First, a trial has not been had, at least to my knowledge. Hopefully one will be soon. It would help all of us.

Second, this is my nephew. I do not want to see him die. I am the one who gave you a thumbs down. I am struggling with this situation, but I still have love for the boy that I knew. I'm sorry that you don't understand, but this situation is very difficult for our family. Saying that you want my nephew dead before a trial will result in me giving you a thumbs down. Deal with it.
[doublepost=1467758641,1467758246][/doublepost]And to the rest of you, please imagine if it was your own child.
I can't because I see the images of the child he murdered. A child that did not deserve the pain he inflicted on her.

With a trial, are we going to find out ... The tub killed her? Or maybe it was the bed or even some stairs? Or was it a babysitter? Anything or anybody besides the mother and her boyfriend, right? Being related to this monster doesn't make him innocent. He isn't that little boy anymore, he's a guy who had violently beaten a small child to death and they thought they would get away with it. It may be difficult for you to see I don't have your issues, that isn't my nephew. I don't have a problem with these two getting what they really deserve.

Thumb that down all ya want.

I would disown any relative if they were facing allegations such as this. So, my nephew or not, he needs to just be terminated of life. Period. And the egg donor too.

I would disown any relative if they were facing allegations such as this. So, my nephew or not, he needs to just be terminated of life. Period. And the egg donor too.

Then I pity you. Being found guilty is one thing and those comments would be fair at that point, but these are allegations only. I could accuse you of something random and take my check home from the news story grim my allegation, truthful or not. I'm not naive. He may be guilty and if so, I can't even begin to describe how I will feel. At the same time, you need to realize that finger pointing dies not always equate to truthfulness.

Allegations like this don't get far without some truth behind them and I have a feeling that the truth of the matter will be a lot worse than what has been reported.

..., but these are allegations only... I'm not naive.

:rolleyes:
Yeah, OK. :hilarious: Keep repeating that and somebody is bound to believe it. I mean, look, you've already convinced yourself. Please don't waste your last morsel of pity on me. Do your nephew a favor and give ALL to him. :YOW:

I'm not naive. He may be guilty and if so, I can't even begin to describe how I will feel. At the same time, you need to realize that finger pointing dies not always equate to truthfulness.

Yer not going to claim being a tad bit naive when you are trying to hold onto this idea that yer nephew is innocent until a jury finds him guilty?

Disown someone just for facing allegations? I'm sorry but many ppl out there had their career, reputation and life RUINED just because of the allegations. Thats harsh. What if then, he she was found NOT guilty?

I said facing allegations such as this. In this specific case. The strong allegations and the obvious truth of the matter behind it all. There's no, not guilty I'm afraid in this case. See where I'm going with this now.

Disown someone just for facing allegations? I'm sorry but many ppl out there had their career, reputation and life RUINED just because of the allegations. Thats harsh. What if then, he she was found NOT guilty?

These two pulled a jesse compton and stella kiser who buried tesslynn, And more recent gabrielle whittington and onterio thompson who buried their son until grandma started asking questions and contacted police. They tried to hide their crime.. A dead child's body.

I was so confused, but I read your later post explaining. I didn't think I'd deleted anything. though i certainly could have, it wouldn't have been for any ulterior motive - maybe typo?

I'm on my phone and wasnt able to find any info on him. I'll try later, if I can.

And, I'm really surprised to have read the venom spouted against you here, for condemning Josh but not entirely divorcing him from your life until the trial proceeds. As a prosecutor, I know how critical it is to withhold judgment until all the facts are in. Many times things look one way on the surface, but a little prodding quickly changes that.

You're in a tough spot, purely on an emotional level. I vigorously support your stance on awaiting the trial - that in no way betrays talea. I'm not sure I'd put the decision entirely on a conviction, because the evidence could absolutely convince you one way or another regardless of judgment. Once I heard the evidence, though, I'd feel better about making that emotional decision one way or another.

Good luck, and hugs!

I was so confused, but I read your later post explaining. I didn't think I'd deleted anything. though i certainly could have, it wouldn't have been for any ulterior motive - maybe typo?

I'm on my phone and wasnt able to find any info on him. I'll try later, if I can.

And, I'm really surprised to have read the venom spouted against you here, for condemning Josh but not entirely divorcing him from your life until the trial proceeds. As a prosecutor, I know how critical it is to withhold judgment until all the facts are in. Many times things look one way on the surface, but a little prodding quickly changes that.

You're in a tough spot, purely on an emotional level. I vigorously support your stance on awaiting the trial - that in no way betrays talea. I'm not sure I'd put the decision entirely on a conviction, because the evidence could absolutely convince you one way or another regardless of judgment. Once I heard the evidence, though, I'd feel better about making that emotional decision one way or another.

Good luck, and hugs!

I'm sorry for the confusion there. I was using my cell and got confused temporarily by the 13 - 15+ alerts that starting popping up all at once mentioning your s/n. It came right after a very direct conversation that I had with family members and messed with me even though none of it was related. I tried to publicly own my mistake and apologize so that you would know that I was sincere. I'm not an internet newbie, but I have limited experience in this forum and it's structure. I'm sorry for any stress and confusion that I caused you.

I'm still confused on how to PM someone on here. I was able to do so a year ago, but maybe I paid for that option or maybe the other person had a membership. I'm not sure. Anyway, my personal views aren't important. I really don't have one either way. I look at the same reports everyone else sees and feel one way. Then I talk to family members and you get a different perspective. Like most, I also read junk like the recently leaked DNC emails and realize how much marketing plays a role in perception. I just want to see the actual physical evidence. I want to hear these people speak and see if it matches up with the way they normally speak. I just want to see more than a news article.

Physical evidence - dead and battered to hell innocent baby girl . Buried in a shallow grave like garbage . Autopsy shows heinous abuse.

Suspects - the two people who had her in their care .

Family or not , all the listening to their side of the story can not dispute the facts .

They are baby abusers and no goods who hid the fact that little girl died , threw her away and carried on living without a care in the world . At the very least they are guilty of being a pair of cunts .

Whoever did the killing matters not , both in it together and either of them would be dead to me for those facts alone , let alone waiting for a trial to hear the excuses , lies and blame come out of their mouths , because that's all you're going to get .

If anyone in my family associated with , kept silent or stood by and did nothing as witness while another abused a child , or they themselves abused a child , or killed a child , or buried a child in a shallow grave , or lay there while their partner stomped their baby to death or neglected their baby in anyway , they cease to become family to me . No side of their story , no I want to hear what happened crap . They would be sub human trash to me and cut off forever no matter who did what . That includes my own children , whom I would die for and mean everything to me .

I'm just weird like that .

Physical evidence - dead and battered to hell innocent baby girl . Buried in a shallow grave like garbage . Autopsy shows heinous abuse.

Suspects - the two people who had her in their care .

Family or not , all the listening to their side of the story can not dispute the facts .

They are baby abusers and no goods who hid the fact that little girl died , threw her away and carried on living without a care in the world . At the very least they are guilty of being a pair of cunts .

Whoever did the killing matters not , both in it together and either of them would be dead to me for those facts alone , let alone waiting for a trial to hear the excuses , lies and blame come out of their mouths , because that's all you're going to get .

If anyone in my family associated with , kept silent or stood by and did nothing as witness while another abused a child , or they themselves abused a child , or killed a child , or buried a child in a shallow grave , or lay there while their partner stomped their baby to death or neglected their baby in anyway , they cease to become family to me . No side of their story , no I want to hear what happened crap . They would be sub human trash to me and cut off forever no matter who did what . That includes my own children , whom I would die for and mean everything to me .

I'm just weird like that .

You aren't listening. I have had his contact info from day 1. I can call or write him. I have chosen not to because I also can't choose a blood relation over cruelty to a child any more than the rest of you. I need to hear from more than one person (ie: Tylea's mom) before I can form an opinion and I won't even consider contacting him until that happens.

Yes, I'm intelligent enough to want to see some physical evidence. It's ridiculous to accuse someone without information/facts and silly how easy it is to persuade people. I don't know why you guys want to interpret that as me defending the guilty people, but whatever. It just proves that you aren't listening to what I am saying. No hard feelings... this is probably a Dr Phil tv show to most people. Like the rest of you, I feel very emotional about what this baby went through. That being said, this situation has given me an entirely different view point. Trials seem to take place in the press and on the web; evidence be damned. It's just ridiculous in my opinion. I'm not even supporting him. He may or may not be guilty. I accept that, but how many other similar cases exist out there. You guys need to step back and demand facts before ranting and raving.

I have chosen not to because I also can't choose a blood relation over cruelty to a child any more than the rest of you. I need to hear from more than one person (ie: Tylea's mom) before I can form an opinion and I won't even consider contacting him until that happens.
Then why are you even here? What are your trying to gain or prove from posting on this forum?
You have offered nothing of substance proving anyone's - well- not innocence- but at least alleviation of guilt.
Come back when you have something substantive, and after a court of law has considered the same evidence.

Then why are you even here? What are your trying to gain or prove from posting on this forum?
You have offered nothing of substance proving anyone's - well- not innocence- but at least alleviation of guilt.
Come back when you have something substantive, and after a court of law has considered the same evidence.

I feel that I'm offering exactly what most are. An opinion... questions... There have been over 30 pages of exactly that. Why are mine less valuable just because I'm not repeating only what the majority have said?

I never had a goal, nor do I now. I stumbled upon this site by accident and have tried to be genuine the entire time as I processed everything in real time. I still have lots of conflicting feelings. I've learned from many of you throughout the last two years, but I also tried to offer a slightly different perspective as well. Attempting to kick me out of the forum is silly. Bullying is not an effective way to communicate.

Last edited:

what if your nephew had stomped one of your children to death...would you want to see him dead then? Would you kill him yourself? Just curious...

what if your nephew had stomped one of your children to death...would you want to see him dead then? Would you kill him yourself? Just curious...

First, I'm not on trial, so everyone back off already and stop with the aggressiveness. All I want is for this trial to get started so that some of my questions will hopefully finally be answered.

2nd, whether it's my child or not, I don't even want to comment on what I would want to do to someone(s) capable of such horrible, brutal torture. All I want is to hear everyone's statements and the evidence before forming an opinion based on only one person's statements. Let me ask you a question. As a mom, would you have gone to sleep while you believed your baby was being tortured? I've never been through that situation, so maybe there's an explanation I don't understand, but I genuinely believe I'd give my life to protect my kids. Sleep would be the last thing on my mind.

None of it makes sense to me. None of it. Who hurts a baby? Who doesn't protect a baby? All I want is for the trial to start. I want to see the evidence and facts.

First, I'm not on trial, so everyone back off already and stop with the aggressiveness. All I want is for this trial to get started so that some of my questions will hopefully finally be answered.

2nd, whether it's my child or not, I don't even want to comment on what I would want to do to someone(s) capable of such horrible, brutal torture. All I want is to hear everyone's statements and the evidence before forming an opinion based on only one person's statements. Let me ask you a question. As a mom, would you have gone to sleep while you believed your baby was being tortured? I've never been through that situation, so maybe there's an explanation I don't understand, but I genuinely believe I'd give my life to protect my kids. Sleep would be the last thing on my mind.

None of it makes sense to me. None of it. Who hurts a baby? Who doesn't protect a baby? All I want is for the trial to start. I want to see the evidence and facts.

I wasn't asking you that out of anger or hostility. And I understand you wanting to hang onto hope that maybe it wasn't your nephew that brutalized and STOMPED the life out of that tiny baby girl, I get that. But that ain't the truth, Random. The truth is your nephew murdered a baby in such a violent and sadistic way it's hard to even think about. And the mother of the baby helped him dispose of her child's body. There's no explanation or excuse for it other than he's 110% evil. Once you realize that, it will make more sense cause that's just what evil people do. And to answer your questions, would I have gone to sleep while my baby was being tortured? No, I don't allow people who torture babies in my home or anywhere near my children. And who hurts a baby? Well, apparently, your nephew does.:(

Bottom line of this isn't just "one" girl pointing the finger at your poor nephew!
The POLICE found enough evidence and probable cause to not only arrest his baby killing ass but charge him!

This is not the place to come back at a member with "innocent and allegedly" when you're talking about a innocent baby that was killed and YOUR nephew was shown to be a major contributor of her murder! Remember- evidence and shit;)

He was shown to not only be aware but responsible for her death and cover up!
No one here has stated the mother isn't just as guilty. She is just as bad for not going to police and allowing your sick nephew to abuse this little girl in such a way that it caused her death.
But JOSH confessed to her murder, under what circumstances, we don't know. But does it fucking matter? (By the way, even one of his family admitted he confessed, it's just a fact now of how much of a cold hearted foul animal he was)
All we should be hearing from you is.... I'll be there when they flip the switch. Not going on about his supposed alleged crime and innocent till proven guilty! You KNOW he was some way involved in this, period.

Last edited:
Bottom line of this isn't just "one" girl pointing the finger at your poor nephew!
The POLICE found enough evidence and probable cause to not only arrest his baby killing ass but charge him!

You guys need to back off. @RandomUser555 is agreeing with everything you say about this guy, but she's holding off on flipping the switch until after the evidence is shown. How our system works.

Right now you only "know" what the media has reported, and the police have released. I'm thinking this guy should rot in hell, myself, but I'm waiting for confirmation of the real evidence, and the big picture, before I know he should rot in hell.

For example, the police submitted a case of attempted murder to me once. Girl stabbed boyfriend. Boyfriend hospitalized, said she did it. Happened at her family house, and all HER family said she did it. She even said she did it.

Guilty, right?

Wrong. When I finished reading all (ALL) the police reports, I saw a very different case. Why? Because he'd hospitalized her last time he came home drunk - sliced her foot near off. And this time he was drunk - with a gun. And, follow up interviews with family said, yeah, she stabbed him, and first thing he said after stumbling out of room was "hide my gun". And they did.

Much more evidence than just this, but you should get the picture. I decided not to charge her, because ALL the evidence shows a different picture. And, I couldn't prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt.

Do I think this guy had a justification? No, not at all. Just saying there's nothing wrong with waiting to flip the switch until all the evidence, and unquestionably the correct evidence, gets told.

Chill, people. Youre just being cranky now for the hell of it.

I love you @witzah, good to see your reasonable, seasoned advice.

He more than likely needs to rot in hell and mama with him, but we can wait a little while longer.

Back