• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
"Truth be told, I wanted to be locked up so I couldn't hurt her.

I think serious mental help should be given. Look at what that little girl said. I think she was afraid to ask for help. I imagine it's hard to go to mom and say, "Hey, Mother, I want to murder one of my bffs. What do you think?"
I can't see what good it will do to put these little girls in prison. I used to think differently about these kids. All of them, the younger kids that kill.
@Athena in this thread http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...rged-with-killing-pregnant-woman.14177/page-2 made some points that stuck with me. Then I looked at my kids and wondered if they really could understand the concept of life in prison when 30 is old.
Of course not. Children should not be thrown in prison.

And in a perfect world children should not commit crimes that would result in a prison sentence. Sadly our jails and prisons are full of people who have a wide range of mental health issues as the mental health community has failed them miserably. Privatized prisons are the new madhouses for these poor souls.

And in a perfect world children should not commit crimes that would result in a prison sentence. Sadly our jails and prisons are full of people who have a wide range of mental health issues as the mental health community has failed them miserably. Privatized prisons are the new madhouses for these poor souls.

:)

tumblr_inline_msez7jawqp1qd0k7a.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chizophrenia-years-interview-2014-attack.html

The mother of Morgan Geyser has done an interview. Apparently the family attempted to get her bail reduced so she could be under home detention.

I am angry at the mother's statement of 'these are kids' in the context of people calling for this to be tried in an adult trial as its an 'adult crime'.

Yeah, they are kids. So is the victim. The one your daughter planned, plotted, lured and did her damndest to brutally slaughter.

These girls, if found insane, should be locked away in a criminally insane hospital for an indefinite sentence. If they're not found insane, lock them up, period. If they're found to know the difference between right and wrong, then they were old enough to know it was wrong. If they're judged to be lunatics - then they need serious mental health care - and locking away for the safety of others. Not just released at 18.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-accused-slenderman-stabber-expresses-030008714.html

Morgan's mother, Angie Geyser discussed the new difficulties the family faces since her daughter has been treated for early onsetschizophrenia, which she was diagnosed with following the alleged stabbing.
"When the medication finally worked, it was like a switch went on, like 'There you are! Where have you been?'" Geyser told the outlet. "[But] with lucidity comes awareness of the gravity of the situation." Despite the situation, Geyser added that she tries to be optimistic, speaking to her daughter in terms of "when," but Morgan only responds in "ifs." The next big step in Morgan's case, is the pending decision of whether or not Morgan's case will be transferred from adult court to juvenile court, where any sentence she receives if convicted, would be far less harsh than the sentencing in adult court. According to the Journal Sentinel, if Morgan is found guilty in juvenile court she would face a maximum of three years in a juvenile facility before being released and put on community supervision until her 18th birthday.
The adult court alternative reportedly carries up to 45 years in prison and supervision after release. In either case, Morgan's attorneys may present an insanity defense, which – if she's found guilty and the defense is successful – would land the teenager in the mental facility she's currently in, Winnebago Mental Health Institute, for an undetermined amount of time, the newspaper reports. Geyser, however, told the Sentinel that she's focusing on the appellate court process, hoping that Morgan is tried as a minor; and she believes that there's a silent community supporting that decision, along with the more than 70 others who have sent written letters, encouraging the court to make the transfer.
"There's some feeling that if you show compassion for the girls, you're somehow lessening what happen to Bella," she added, referring to the victim Payton Leutner by her nickname.Leutner was stabbed approximately 19 times by Morgan, and friend Anissa Weier. At the time of their arrest in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Morgan told authorities that she was going to see Slenderman, who according to Internet lore, lives in a mansion in a national park.
As the family awaits a decision, Geyser still batters herself with one question: 'How did she not know?" "A big part of parenting in general is second-guessing. 'How didn't I know she was sick?'" Geyser told the newspaper. "There were no glaring, obvious signs she was ill."

As the family awaits a decision, Geyser still batters herself with one question: 'How did she not know?" "A big part of parenting in general is second-guessing. 'How didn't I know she was sick?'" Geyser told the newspaper. "There were no glaring, obvious signs she was ill."

This is very understandable. Most little kids, especially girls, especially when approaching or within the teen years, come across as completely insane. An actual mentally ill person usually is going to be easier to deal with and of a more reasonable mind. If i was this parent i would just think it was regular, perfectly normal kid behavior.

http://bigstory.ap.org/f79132d6b7ba4075a5aca1c0aec9d2b3
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin state appeals court ruled Wednesday that two girls accused of trying to kill their classmate in an attempt to please the fictional horror character Slender Man should be tried as adults.

Investigators say the girls, who were 12 at the time of the attack in 2014, plotted for months before luring their classmate into some woods after a birthday sleepover and repeatedly stabbing her. The victim, who was also 12, was found along a road, bleeding from 19 stab wounds that nearly killed her.

The girls have been charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide and if convicted could go to prison for up to 65 years. As juveniles, they could be incarcerated for up to three years then supervised until age 18.

Anyone 10 or older charged with first-degree attempted homicide is automatically considered an adult under Wisconsin law. But defense attorneys have argued that the case belongs in juvenile court, saying the adolescents suffer from mental illness and won't get the treatment they need in the adult prison system.

Experts testified that one of the girls has schizophrenia and an oppositional defiant disorder that requires long-term mental health treatment. The other girl has been diagnosed with a delusional disorder and a condition known as schizotypy, which a psychologist testified made her vulnerable to believing in Slender Man.

In a pair of rulings Wednesday, the 2nd District Appeals court affirmed a lower court's determination that it was reasonable to try both girls as adults. Citing the ruling last year, the appeals court said if the girls were found guilty in the juvenile system they would be released at age 18 with no supervision or mental health treatment.

It also noted that the evidence showed the crime was not accidental or impulsive, but planned out and violent. Given the serious nature of the offense, it would not be appropriate for the trial to take place in juvenile court, the appeals court ruled.

The girls could appeal the rulings to the Wisconsin Supreme Court. The Associated Press left messages with the girls' attorneys seeking comment.

Kevin Osborne, the assistant Waukesha County District Attorney, said he was pleased with the decisions, but declined further comment because he has not yet read them.
[....]

One of two girls accused of stabbing a 12-year-old classmate to please the online horror character Slender Man has pleaded not guilty in a US court on the grounds of mental illness.

A judge in Wisconsin has now appointed two doctors to evaluate Morgan Geyser.

images

She and Anissa Weier, both now aged 14, are being tried as adults, charged with attempted murder.

The girls could face decades in jail if convicted, Their victim was stabbed 19 times in May 2014 but survived.

She was found crawling from woods by a cyclist near the city of Waukesha. She had stab wounds to her arms, legs and torso.

Ms Weier pleaded not guilty last year.

Investigators say the two girls had been plotting for months to kill their victim in "dedication" to Slender Man, a fictional horror website character.

They spoke of their desire to become the paranormal figure's "proxies" by killing to demonstrate their loyalty, police said.

Who is Slender Man?

He is a skinny, shadowy figure, who has appeared in photos, drawings and articles across the internet.

Some claim he has tentacles emerging from his back and most say he wears dark clothes and has a pale face.

The schoolgirls involved in the attack in Waukesha say there were inspired after reading about him in a creepypasta, a short online story designed to shock or scare the reader.

Slender Man first appeared on the internet in 2009.

Eric Knudsen from Florida created the character in response to a call for submissions from the online forum SomethingAwful and posted the picture of the figure behind a crowd of people.

Last month, an appeal court in Wisconsin confirmed an earlier decision by a lower court that it was reasonable to try both girls as adults because the crime was planned and violent.

Their lawyers had argued for the case to be heard in juvenile court, saying both teenagers were suffering from mental illness.

Following the attack, both suspects were found walking near a local highway, and a knife was found in one of their backpacks, police said.

The girls had planned to stab their friend during a sleepover at Ms Geyser's house where they had been celebrating her birthday.

But instead they decided to commit the crime the next morning in a nearby park.

After the murder, they reportedly intended to walk to Slender Man's mansion, which they believed was situated in Wisconsin's Nicolet National Forest.

images

The victim has recovered and returned to school.

The next court hearing is in October.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nsanity/ar-BBvQlDT?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

It would have been insanity to plea this as anything other than insanity as they can't plea on the grounds of being pure evil. :whistle:

Last edited:
Thing is that after reading the description of Slendermans faceless appearance who is reported to have the ability to produce long black tentacles from his back and his undesirable location, location. location that offers only isolation, isolation, isolation, what is there in that to attract young girls?

Do. Not. Let. Them. Out. Ever.

What they did was a true indicator of the sick within. You stab another child whilst still in middle school? Nope. Nope. That shit is NOT fixable.

Also. Walking to Slenderman's mansion?

Add dumbass to the list. That is ridiculous even for a 12-year-old, FFS.

BYE Felicia...

I don't see this link on here yet, sorry if I missed it. But here's a documentary called Beware the Slenderman about this case (free online, for now anyway).

It sets up the insanity defense from Morgan's mother's POV. Whether or not you believe that defense, still interesting to hear the justifications.

https://solarmovie.sc/movie/beware-the-slenderman-19157/575968-8/watching.html

It's available on HBO and after watching it with my 11yr old, we both concluded those girls are nuts. My daughter reads Creepypasta but she knows it is not real. You watch the interviews of these girls and they really believed Slenderman was real, shit they might still. Annisa was for sure diagnosed as schizophrenic I believe and Morgan was fucking nuts too.

It was sad and scary to watch the parents and the girls discussing what happened. The girls seemed kinda normal, and their parents never thought something like this would happen.
[doublepost=1485884262,1485884199][/doublepost]
Add dumbass to the list.

Even my kid said IF Slenderman was real, she wouldn't try walking to his mansion, too far, I think that was another indicator of insanity.

Slender Man Stabbing Suspect Pleads Guilty To Lesser Charge

th

Last Updated Aug 21, 2017 1:02 PM EDT

WAUKESHA, Wis. -- One of two Wisconsin girls charged with repeatedly stabbing a classmate to impress the fictitious horror character Slender Man pleaded guilty Monday, but she still faces a trial in the case next month focused on her mental health.

Anissa Weier, 15, pleaded guilty to attempted second-degree homicide as a party to a crime, with use of a deadly weapon. She initially faced a charge of attempted first-degree intentional homicide in the 2014 attack on Payton Leutner in Waukesha, a city west of Milwaukee.

The plea means her trial next month will look only at whether she is legally responsible for the crime or not guilty because of mental illness. She could face 10 years in prison if she's found guilty. If not, she'll spend three years in a mental hospital.

Prosecutors allege she and her co-defendant, Morgan Geyser, stabbed their classmate 19 times in a Waukesha park following a sleepover, then left her and planned to walk hundreds of miles north to meet Slender Man in a forest. Leutner was able to crawl out of the woods in the park to a path where she was found by a bicyclist.

Both suspects were 12 at the time of the attack.

Geyser also was due in court Monday for a status hearing. She has pleaded not guilty by reason of mental disease to attempted homicide charges in adult court. Weier also entered the same plea initially.

Geyser's attorney, Anthony Cotton, said Monday that he and his client plan to proceed to trial. He declined comment on Weier's plea, saying it would be inappropriate to do so.

Cotton said he and his team have been holding mock trials weekly.

"We have continued to gather crucial information from the focus groups we've been convening repeatedly," he said, adding that they "are confident in our approach."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/slenderman-stabbing-suspect-pleads-guilty-to-lesser-charge/

th

That was a good deal for her, and she was smart to take it. I wonder if she will testify against Geyser, now?

I really think both cases will plea out before trials happen.

I don't think the attorneys ever intended to take this to trial but defendants always plead not guilty at first. Attorneys need leverage to lessen charges.

I am ok with pleas to second degree if it means these young women will be placed in mental health facilities for the remainder of the bulk of their lives. It's what is called for. Jail will not help them, and someday they will sadly be released.

What made Anissa Weier help her friend Morgan Geyser plot and carry out a near-fatal stabbing of their sixth-grade classmate after a birthday sleepover, and should she be held legally responsible for the shocking crime?

Three years after the crime, which drew worldwide attention and spawned an HBO documentary, a Waukesha jury will begin the process of deciding those questions and whether Weier goes to prison or a mental hospital.

Weier and Geyser, now 15, were only 12 at the time of the May 31, 2014, attack. They told detectives they were trying to either impress or appease Slender Man, a mythical, supernatural, semi-human creature they said they believed could kill them or their families if they did not kill first.

The girls were charged as adults with attempted first-degree intentional homicide, while armed, and held on $500,000 bails. Their victim survived 19 stab wounds and subsequent surgeries well enough to return for seventh grade that fall.

Starting Monday, Weier's lawyers will try to convince a jury that at the time of the stabbing, she was suffering from a mental disease or defect that prevented her from appreciating what she did was unlawful or from conforming her actions to the law.

If they succeed, Weier would be found not legally responsible for her crime and committed to a state mental hospital for at least three years, under the terms of a deal she made with prosecutors to plead guilty to attempted second-degree homicide.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ets-treatment-prisfate-one-attacke/639260001/

That same deal says if the jury rejects her insanity defense, prosecutors will recommend she spend 10 years in prison. Waukesha County Circuit Judge Michael Bohren could impose up to 25 years.

At the time the deal was announced, Waukesha County Assistant District Attorney Ted Szczupakiewicz said the family of the victim, Payton Leutner, supports it.

A 15-year-old Wisconsin girl who admitted to participating in the stabbing of a classmate to please horror character Slender Man will avoid prison after a jury determined Friday that she was mentally ill at the time of the attack.

Before jury deliberations Friday, Anissa Weier's attorney told the court his client was lonely, depressed and 'descended into madness,' as he pleaded with a jury to send the girl to a mental hospital rather than prison.

Weier and Morgan Geyser lured classmate Payton Leutner into the woods at a park in Waukesha, a Milwaukee suburb, in 2014.

Geyser stabbed Leutner 19 times while Weier urged her on, according to investigators.

The decision means Weier will be sent to a mental hospital rather than prison. A plea agreement calls for her to spend at least three years at a hospital.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enderman-attacker-says-teen-went-madness.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...slender-man-stabbing-with-plea-agreement.html
One of the Wisconsin teenagers charged with stabbing a classmate to impress the fictional character “Slender Man” will avoid prison time after a plea deal struck Friday.

Under the agreement, Morgan Geyser, 15, will plead guilty to the 2014 attack and remain in a state mental hospital where she will be evaluated by doctors.

The doctors will determine how long she should remain in treatment.
[....]
A plea hearing to make the deal official is scheduled for Thursday.
[....]

Oh hell no. Just destroy this little cunt who is a bigger cunt in the making.
With baby making abilities.
[doublepost=1506781923,1506781815][/doublepost]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chizophrenia-years-interview-2014-attack.html

The mother of Morgan Geyser has done an interview. Apparently the family attempted to get her bail reduced so she could be under home detention.

I am angry at the mother's statement of 'these are kids' in the context of people calling for this to be tried in an adult trial as its an 'adult crime'.

Yeah, they are kids. So is the victim. The one your daughter planned, plotted, lured and did her damndest to brutally slaughter.

These girls, if found insane, should be locked away in a criminally insane hospital for an indefinite sentence. If they're not found insane, lock them up, period. If they're found to know the difference between right and wrong, then they were old enough to know it was wrong. If they're judged to be lunatics - then they need serious mental health care - and locking away for the safety of others. Not just released at 18.
Thank you!
[doublepost=1506782737][/doublepost]Stupid fucking kids. I really don't give a shit about either one of these ugly children. I'm glad none of my family will ever live anywhere near these two creepy fucking kids. Of course they're crazy. Doesn't mean they should ever be released upon civilization. Bad seeds. Spawns of Satan is more like it. Slender man is super creepy and I'm just saying no to that shit. JMHOO

Someone said they were okay with pleas if the girls' spent the 'bulk of the remainder of their life' in a mental facility....?

It says 3 years. Max.
Either one will be 18. :grumpy:

I'm unimpressed by this outcome.
I hope they both keep their psychotic asses in bumfuck, Wisconsin.

10/06/17

WAUKESHA, Wis. — Prosecutors asked a judge Thursday to sentence a girl to 40 years in a mental hospital for stabbing a classmate in an attack she said was done to please the fictional horror character Slender Man...

Geyser will undergo a doctor’s evaluation by Nov. 13, and a hearing for sentencing was to be scheduled later. The defense made no request for length of sentence because the attorneys are waiting for the evaluation...

She agreed last week to plead guilty to attempted first-degree intentional homicide to avoid prison, continuing treatment in a mental hospital instead...

Prosecutors initially charged both girls with attempted first-degree intentional homicide, which carries a possible sentence of up to 65 years in prison, but their plea deals spared them that. After Weier pleaded guilty to a reduced charge, a jury determined during her sentencing phase that she was mentally ill at the time of the attack and should not serve prison time...

Two weeks after the jury reached that conclusion, prosecutors and Geyser’s defense attorneys agreed on a plea deal, avoiding a trial that was scheduled to start Oct. 16. Unlike Weier, Geyser pleaded guilty to the original charge.

Geyser’s attorneys have argued in court documents that she suffers from schizophrenia and psychotic spectrum disorder, making her prone to delusions and paranoid beliefs. During Thursday’s hearing, Geyser told the judge she’s currently on “quite a few” medications.

A psychiatrist hired by her attorneys previously testified that she believed she could communicate telepathically with Slender Man and could see and hear other fictional characters, including unicorns and characters from the Harry Potter and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. She also believed she had “Vulcan mind control.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...es-40-years-mental-hospital-article-1.3545136

"I Tackled Her, I Stabbed Her." Slender Man suspect cries as she recounts attack

Morgan Geyser, now 15, sobbed during her plea hearing Thursday, during which a judge accepted her guilty plea to attempted first-degree intentional homicide. A deal with prosecutors calls for her to avoid prison, continuing treatment in a mental hospital instead.

A co-defendant, Anissa Weier, also admitted a role in the attack. Prosecutors say Weier and Geyser lured their classmate, Payton Leutner, into the woods at a park in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha and then attacked her. Geyser stabbed Leutner 19 times while Weier urged her on, according to investigators.

Leutner survived the attack by crawling out of woods, where she was found by a passing bicyclist. All three girls were 12 at the time.

When Judge Michael Bohren asked her how she attacked the girl, Geyser said, "I tackled her. I stabbed her."

When Bohren asked where she stabbed Leutner, Geyser said: "Everywhere." When asked how many times she stabbed the victim, Geyser said, "19."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/morgan-geyser-slenderman-suspect-cries-recounts-attack/

I bet a whiff of evil punctuates the air when coming into contact with either Geyser or Weier.

One of two Wisconsin girls who tried to kill a classmate to win favor with a fictional horror character named Slender Man was sentenced Thursday to 25 years in a mental hospital, the maximum punishment possible.

Anissa Weier, 16, pleaded guilty in August to being a party to attempted second-degree intentional homicide, but she claimed she wasn't responsible for her actions because she was mentally ill. In September, a jury agreed.

Waukesha County Circuit Judge Michael Bohren on Thursday sentenced Weier to 25 years in a psychiatric institution, retroactive to the date of the crime. That means she would be institutionalized until age 37.

Weier apologized in brief comments before her sentencing.

"I do hold myself accountable for this and that I will do whatever I have to do to make sure I don't get any sort of delusion or whatever again," Weier told the judge, as she sat next to her attorney. "I want everybody involved to know I deeply regret everything that happened that day. I know that nothing I say is going to make this right and nothing I say is going to fix what I broke."

Leutner's mother, Stacie Leutner, sent the judge a letter this week in which she wrote that the trauma of the attack "has defined our lives" and that her daughter still fears for her life. For months, Payton slept with scissors under her pillow for protection, and she still keeps her bedroom windows closed and locked.

"She will struggle with the events of that day and physical and emotional scars it left for the rest of her life," her mother wrote.

In her letter, Leutner did not ask the judge to sentence Weier to a specific length of time in the mental hospital, but she said her daughter wouldn't feel safe if either of her attackers is released back into the community unsupervised.

"Payton has a lifetime of healing ahead of her and she deserves to be allowed to heal in an environment where she feels safe," her mother wrote.

No one from the victim's family addressed the court during the sentencing hearing, deferring instead to the letter from her mother. Prosecutor Kevin Osborne argued for the maximum 25-year confinement, which the judge granted citing ongoing concerns about her mental stability.

"Considering the nature and gravity of this offense, being supervised until the age of 37 is not all that long ... in terms of the fact that Payton is looking at a lifetime of scars, physical scars and psychological scarring," Osborne said.

Weier's attorney, Maura McMahon, argued that she should not be hospitalized beyond her 25th birthday. She played a video in court with Weier's father, sister and grandparents speaking on her behalf.

"She's grown mentally and physically," her father William Weier said. "She knows what she did was wrong."

He asked for forgiveness from the Leutner family.
http://abc30.com/wisconsin-girl-convicted-in-slender-man-stabbing-sentenced/2808602/

Does anybody know the specific mental illness these girls had? I'm very curious. I'm also not impressed that the families of those young girls did not notice how ill they were...although I think I remember reading that the one family basically validated her fantasy life- I think they were weird too., not surprisingly.

Back