• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
not alot out yet
[....]
are looking for one or more intruders who they say broke into the Wichita home of a 100-year-old woman and sexually assaulted her.

Police told
[....]
Friday that the victim walked to a neighbor's house Tuesday morning, saying there were two people inside her home. The woman told police she was awakened during the night by intruders.
[....]
Police Captain Troy Livingston says that rape is always a deplorable crime but that this victim's age makes the case even more disturbing.

Police believe burglary was the main motive for the break-in. The woman lives alone.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article2501384.html#storylink=cpy

:eek::bored::vomit::vomit::(
Why? Why even rob a 100y/o woman? Not only that but to go so far as to sexually assault her. What are you trying to prove? Who's respect are you trying to gain? Omg. Sick and frightening. Just goes to show that no one young or old is safe in their own homes.

A 100 year-old more than likely can't put up much of a struggle, just like a young child. Just put these bad-asses in Gen. Pop. with shaming signs around their necks & zip-ties on their wrists.
[Note to self: Sell tickets, get the concession license.]

I stared at my cursor for a bit trying to wrap my head around this.

I got nothin'.

Kasey Nesbitt Arrested In Rape Of 100-year-old Woman
2ls6zhj.jpg

Kasey Nesbitt
[...]
Wichita have arrested a suspect in the rape of a 100-year-old woman during a break-in at her home.
[...]
reports Kasey Nesbitt, 35, was being held Friday in the Sedgwick County Jail on suspicion of rape and aggravated burglary.

Jail and court records list Nesbitt as a Wichita resident with multiple convictions for burglary and theft.
[...]
woman, who lives alone, told police she was awakened the night of Sept. 29 by two intruders. She walked to a neighbor's house around 7:15 a.m. the next day to say people were still in her home.

Police Capt. Troy Livingston described the victim as a strong and brave woman who is being cared for by her family.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/kasey-nesbitt_n_5967780.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

What a relief. This happened less than a mile from where those three lower than whaleshit cretins stole the woman's wedding ring while suffering an aneurism at the Taco Bell drive in. That ring is still MIA, I think.

Ugh. I shuddered and vurped. You know, vomit burp.

It's a word!!!

I was sitting at a meeting on Wednesday when the lady sitting next to me did that. The only way I could explain it was, "You know that sound you sometimes make when you're about to throw up... it's like a burp, but not quite..."

Brilliant. Thank you.

Oh, and, of course, this story is disgusting and may they die in a fire. Or prison riot.

I pray that's an old mugshot and he really did not look that smug when they cuffed and booked him. If so even more reason for someone to rearrange his face free of charge. The fuck is the matter with this guy?!?!?!
Also I'm sincerely glad it was one perpetrator and not a group of depraved animals like I thought originally.

having just lost my grandmother recently I cannot put into words the rage I feel reading this... Death would not be swift and they would beg for it before I was through. And anybody that thinks this fucking worthless sub human scum deserves to live even in prison is just as bad as they are.

I've seen enough for one day.

having just lost my grandmother recently I cannot put into words the rage I feel reading this... Death would not be swift and they would beg for it before I was through. And anybody that thinks this fucking worthless sub human scum deserves to live even in prison is just as bad as they are.

I've seen enough for one day.

I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my grandma very recently as well. Formally trained public speaker, and I lost my shit when I spoke at the memorial. Turns out, I have tear ducts after all.

We don't have all the facts here. It could have been the other dude who raped her. Possible this guy just thought they were going to rob a house, they break in and find someone is living/sleeping there. This guy says, "yo dawg let's bail" while his friend says, "hold on, grab the tv and i'll be out in a minute...."

We don't have all the facts here. It could have been the other dude who raped her. Possible this guy just thought they were going to rob a house, they break in and find someone is living/sleeping there. This guy says, "yo dawg let's bail" while his friend says, "hold on, grab the tv and i'll be out in a minute...."
I'm think he's at least an accessory to rape, if he was a part of the breaking-and-entering that started the whole thing. @Krystal , do you know if he can be charged in connection with the rape, even if he didn't physically violate her himself? He probably did, though.

@Azryhael , generally speaking, yes both can be charged with the majority of the same crimes. The theory is "hand of one, hand of all", you see it the most in an armed robbery where everyone gets charged with a shooting but yet only one actually pulled the trigger.

Would the charges stick? I sure as Hell hope so. I mean what kind of sick fuck stands around and lets his buddy rape a 100 year old woman? But more than likely if one didn't commit the rape but was charged that person would agree to testify against the rapist to save his own ass and hopefully ensure a longer prison sentence for the rapist.

@Azryhael , generally speaking, yes both can be charged with the majority of the same crimes. The theory is "hand of one, hand of all", you see it the most in an armed robbery where everyone gets charged with a shooting but yet only one actually pulled the trigger.

Would the charges stick? I sure as Hell hope so. I mean what kind of sick fuck stands around and lets his buddy rape a 100 year old woman? But more than likely if one didn't commit the rape but was charged that person would agree to testify against the rapist to save his own ass and hopefully ensure a longer prison sentence for the rapist.
nothing is bad enough for these freaks

I stared at my cursor for a bit trying to wrap my head around this.

I got nothin'.
that's because the first reaction to a case like this is politically incorrect: I believe in the death penalty and special charges in some cases this is one of them. It's a miracle she didn't die

let me be perfectly clear: I don't care if you are white, black, yellow, brown or green, if you do something like this you should be drawn and quartered

Even so, I don't think he'd be able to prove that he didn't know. He helped enable all of this, too, so fuck him along with the other guy. :rage:

A Wichita man has been found guilty of raping and murdering a 100-year-old woman after he broke into her home in September 2014.

The trial of Kasey Nesbitt, which was slated to last two weeks, reached a quick conclusion Thursday after jurors delivered a guilty verdict following about two hours of deliberations. The trial begin Tuesday.

Nesbitt is scheduled for sentencing Aug. 18 before Sedgwick County District Court Judge Ben Burgess, who presided over the trial.

In addition to the rape and first-degree felony murder of Martha Schell, jurors also convicted Nesbitt of aggravated burglary with the intent to commit a sexual assault for kicking in the door and going inside of her home in the 800 block of South Crestway on Sept. 30, 2014.

“We’re very pleased with the jury’s work and very pleased for the victim’s family that they can start to put this behind them,” Marc Bennett, district attorney of Sedgwick County, said after the verdict was read in court. “They were immensely pleased at the verdict today.”
Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article91157157.html#storylink=cpy

What we didn't know was she actually died from blood clots.
So they tacked on murder.

Last edited:
Back