• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Not every surgery is successful ... some people simply do not recover.

Our bodies are magnificent..but not not withstanding. We all have our limitations.

This little girl met her limit when she met your cousin.
[doublepost=1469566862,1469566706][/doublepost]

Kind of like his ex huh? You know its true, its how he ended up with this woman at all, the mother

of his own children stepped up, stepped in...kicked his ass to the curb.

Actually he kicked her to the curb for cheating on him with multiple dudes while he was working. Bitch ended up with more std's than you'd believe and abuse and neglect are the same thing in my book he should of done things in a different way but didn't.
[doublepost=1469567897][/doublepost]
You're contradicting yourself here....was she showing signs of healing or was it not long enough to show signs of healing?

According to the hospital, she was on life support for 2 days before she died. I'm pretty sure that medical personnel would not have allowed her to be taken off IF she was showing any sign of improvement or had a chance at life.

The swelling in her brain was slowly decreasing but it wasn't enough to convince the sister and it wasn't 2 days. Went in for surgery immediately after arrival during which time family was contacted. During the 4 hours of being on life support her family and his parents were fighting over the girl til Monica gave the sister power of attorney and that's when she made the decision to take her off.

Actually he kicked her to the curb for cheating on him with multiple dudes while he was working. Bitch ended up with more std's than you'd believe

And he left his kids with her....LOSER...losers to the highest order.

Your cousin killed a little girl...he doesn''t get to the play the victim card,

that cards been revoked forever.

And he left his kids with her....LOSER...losers to the highest order.

Your cousin killed a little girl...he doesn''t get to the play the victim card,

that cards been revoked forever.

No he was in a custody battle with her. But not being wealthy like her parents who were paying for the court costs he was losing she's the one that was using his kids against him and leaving them with her parents so she can party every weekend.
[doublepost=1469568967,1469568262][/doublepost]Monster... no. dumbass, yes should of stopped it then and there. Should he go unpunished no he needs to learn not every pussy is worth saving just like how he was trying to save his ex. Am I contradicting my story, no some just aren't smart enough to put puzzles together to see the bigger picture and would rather argue instead. No I'm not in denial I just chose not to be another brick in the wall. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

The swelling in her brain was slowly decreasing but it wasn't enough to convince the sister and it wasn't 2 days. Went in for surgery immediately after arrival during which time family was contacted. During the 4 hours of being on life support her family and his parents were fighting over the girl til Monica gave the sister power of attorney and that's when she made the decision to take her off.

Still contradicting yourself. You had said the mother gave poa to his family, then you said she gave it to her sister....

Btw, she was admitted to hospital on June 2nd....she died June 4th. By my count, that's 2 days. Might want to get your information straight before spouting off

Um.. Wheres the connection between oxy, hospitals n cps kidnapping kids, broken female parts and the death of this little girl?
Yer all over the map here.

he should of done things in a different way but didn't.

FUCK YESSSSSSS, HE SHOULD HAVE DONE THINGS IN A DIFFERENT WAY!
THIS BABY GIRL- EMMA, IS GONE. DEAD IS FOREVER.

I understand he is your family and you want to believe he couldn't be involved in this, but GTFO with this nonsense! Seriously. Either way, they are both disgusting, vile, people.
She was 3 yrs old for fucks sake!!! While you sit there trying to defend him, just stop. Take a deep breath, and think about the fear, pain, and brutal abuse that EMMA suffered. The horrible abuse THAT CAUSED HER DEATH. Think about her agony, fear, pain, and confusion. Think about HER.
Seriously. Do it right now.

And if you can still sit here and defend him after doing so, you are an awful and disgusting person as well. You should be seeking the truth for Emma.
I just don't even have words to describe how ugly and awful that makes you appear. This is a MURDERED 3 year old baby. Or while you sit here defending and blaming, then contradicting yourself, did you forget who the TRUE victim is?! I didn't. Her name was Emma.

No he was in a custody battle with her.

Do you know who gets into custody battles...people in danger and ass holes!

Its true...A lot of couples separate and never step foot into a court room to work out

a plan for their selves and their children. They just separate and do what's best

for themselves and theirs. They pay a lawyer to put the agreement they worked out

for themselves with out the courts help on paper and sign it. Easy...peasy!

I would bet my dog that his ex was the one is danger and that your cousin

was the asshole...and I would bet my dog that the STD's came from him.

I have no reason to believe the EX-wife is the dangerous one, she isn't up

on any murder charges the same way your cousin is.

NOPE she ain't..and I'm petting one of the dogs, not losing any bets today.

@PplRstupidlittlesheeps

You're a mother. Answer me this question-

Would you leave YOUR children with him? o_O
(Obviously a hypothetical question- as he's in jail, cuz he obviously needs a babysitter himself right now...) but seriously, it's a honest question. Would you leave your own children around him?

Your right I had my dates
Do you know who gets into custody battles...people in danger and ass holes!

Its true...A lot of couples separate and never step foot into a court room to work out

a plan for their selves and their children. They just separate and do what's best

for themselves and theirs. They pay a lawyer to put the agreement they worked out

for themselves with out the courts help on paper and sign it. Easy...peasy!

I would bet my dog that his ex was the one is danger and that your cousin

was the asshole...and I would bet my dog that the STD's came from him.

I have no reason to believe the EX-wife is the dangerous one, she isn't up

on any murder charges the same way your cousin is.

NOPE she ain't..and I'm petting one of the dogs, not losing any bets today.

The bet about her being in danger false. They got tested he was clean she was not. She'sthe type to use a kid as a pawn.

I'm sorry emma died and her family lost someone smart and adorable. But Monica is serving the remainder of her 5 yr sentence so she'll be out in a few years. That's not fair and the people who had pictures of the bruises should be accounted for some kind of punishment too. Call me a monster for wanting to believe he wasn't the one that cuz'd her to die idfc I'm pissed at him for not stopping it. He died the day emma died.

Okay continue with the bashing I have things to do other than argue in circles with close minded people who only feed off gossip.

Bye little sheep see ya in the slaughter house

But not being wealthy

Well that explains why he was bed surfing in this single moms house...telling her he loved her

and her daughter so he'd have a place to sleep at night, food to eat and clean clothes.
[doublepost=1469574853,1469574467][/doublepost]@PplRstupidlittlesheeps ...your cousin is in prison for murdering a child and you say things like

see you in the slaughter house....HARK.

You and your family...FUCKED. All of you.

i bet we read about your kids here someday.

Apparently you believe in lies yourself. And it is possible to adopt a kid from an abusive parent. One of my aunts adopted a boy from his drug addicted alcoholic mother it took her a few months because sheshe single. But since you seem to know it all please inform me how the adoption agency works.

This I know about, it took 4 years to adopt my niece. And neither parent had custody if her.
The bio parents were arrested for having a meth lab in her bedroom.
(Thank god she wasn't sleeping in her room. They had a nice pile of blankets and clothes on the floor of the livingroom for her to sleep on.)

Here's how it all went down.

Bio mom went nuts and starting breaking all the windows, bio dad called the cops.
Bio mom stripped all her clothes off and went screaming and running down the street. Cops show up, nice lady cop takes pity on hio mom and hand cuffs her in the front so she can hold the bkanket around her. While the cops are trying to sort everything out. Bio mom states there is a meth lab inside.
(Guess she wanted hand cuffs on bio dad because she had hand cuffs on. Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face.)
While the bio dad had his cuffs on, 2 male cops went into the trailer., leaving both bios and the female cop outside.
The female coo turned to talk to the bio dad and the bio mom wrapped the hand cuffs around the female cops neck and proceeded to try to strangle her to death. This cop spent 3 weeks in ICU another 2 weeks in a reg hospital room. She was retired out if her job at tge age of 30 because of her injuries. Lucky to be alive I guess.
In the mean time my niece was placed in foster care.
She missed almost her entire year of first grade because both parents in jail insisted on exercising their parental rights. They each had 2 days a week visitation so she was taken from school 4 days a week to visit one parent or the other.
Hers me in the background with an attorney trying to get custody.
Do you have any idea how much time and energy I spent to get her in my custody??? It was a little harder because I lived 2000 mikes away.
I had to literally leave my farm and all my aninals in someone else's care, move to california establish residents and get my foster care license.
I lived for almost a full year like this until I git the approval to take her back home with me. As her fister parent.
Then it took another 3 years to actually adopt her.
So yeah, I do know a little about this.
I can tell you, unless some huge illegal activity is going on with the mother of these children, your aunt isn't going to get custody. All that is really happening is she is causing damage to her grand children with constant accusations and turmoil.

Instead of being enemies with the mother of his children, ya'll should be doing everything you can to be a support system. Be positive people for these children. Stop the fucking nutty madness.
If your aunt really had any proof of his innocence, she should be presenting it.
Other than that, I wish you all the best of luck. Because what's going on now, is causing these children a whole bunch of hurt. Thats what alcoholics and drug addicts are made of.

I pity you all you can do is talk shit so fucking what if he was poor! Judgmental old hag from what attitude you've been giving your either single or it complicated and you're just angry at the world and you hate yourself for being such a screw up. So instead of making yourself a better person you sit on here and bring others down. You're pathetic and really not that smart. Good job at twisting words and throwing allegations of nothing you don't know about 100% just like Hilary Clinton good job Yay you! Fuck face brown bag special.

@Keepalowprofile sorry to hear about your niece if only working with his ex was as easy as said. With what my aunt has I can only suggest it she has a hidden agenda I don't even know about except for what I've told you.

So the women who struggle getting pregnant and have multiple miscarriages are broken? Its because their uterus attacks the fetus thinking it's a virus.

An autoimmune disorder that makes your body attack the fetus is extremely rare. All uteruses are designed to carry children, some of them cannot. There is a difference.

Do not argue this with me. I have more knowledge of the workings of infertility than most people I know.

An autoimmune disorder that makes your body attack the fetus is extremely rare. All uteruses are designed to carry children, some of them cannot. There is a difference.

Do not argue this with me. I have more knowledge of the workings of infertility than most people I know.

Not once did I say they weren't I was saying some have uteruses that just weren't ment to carry babies. I kept going into labor near the end cuz I was running out of space yet others have a normal healthy pregnancies with twins up til 40 weeks. Not everyone are the same not every pregnancy is the same and some aren't lucky to hold babies inside them.

Not once did I say they weren't I was saying some have uteruses that just weren't ment to carry babies. I kept going into labor near the end cuz I was running out of space yet others have a normal healthy pregnancies with twins up til 40 weeks. Not everyone are the same not every pregnancy is the same and some aren't lucky to hold babies inside them.

Duh. I just told you I know all about infertility, and ivf, and non working uteruses, and meds, and all it entails. Maybe cause my gf did two surrogacies, and both times it was twins?

You made an uneducated statement. I corrected it. I'm done here.

Last edited:
why should any of us care about his finances or whatever struggle he had with his ex? That shit has nothing to do with why he had beaten this child. As for the mother, I dont think any of us feels she is innocent in her daughter's death, nor do we feel justice was served by such a light sentence.
You have yet to convince anyone here that yer cousin didn't abuse this little girl. The jury didn't buy his innocence either. So what kind of a defense did this guy have to prove it was the mother who abused her own daughter? He lived there, did he ever video the abuse to prove she was abusive?

Duh. I just told you I know all about infertility, and ivf, and non working uteruses, and meds, and all it entails. Maybe cause my gf did two surrogacies, and both times it was twins?

You made an uneducated statement. I corrected it. I'm done here.

No doodoo brain I said the same thing you just said but in a different way your just running in circles trying to sound smart. My own mother went thru the ivf and hormone shots and even had my dads nuts checks she had trouble getting knocked up cuz she wouldn't ovulate.

No doodoo brain I said the same thing you just said but in a different way your just running in circles trying to sound smart. My own mother went thru the ivf and hormone shots and even had my dads nuts checks she had trouble getting knocked up cuz she wouldn't ovulate.

Doodoo brain? How fucking old are you?

And please don't talk about your dads nuts. Im getting ready to eat dinner.

why should any of us care about his finances or whatever struggle he had with his ex? That shit has nothing to do with why he had beaten this child. As for the mother, I dont think any of us feels she is innocent in her daughter's death, nor do we feel justice was served by such a light sentence.
You have yet to convince anyone here that yer cousin didn't abuse this little girl. The jury didn't buy his innocence either. So what kind of a defense did this guy have to prove it was the mother who abused her own daughter? He lived there, did he ever video the abuse to prove she was abusive?

Someone was trying to talk shit about him and his ex without knowing her dad was paying for everything while he had to work for his money. That's a fact jack and fromega what I've read in the comment section on the Wichita eagle website on this subject there's a couple people talking about pictures of the bruises which weren't shown in court which I think should of been cuz I'm sure if theres a difference in sizes of bruising when a male or female leaves behind. I may not convince anyone that he wasn't the one laying hands on the kid but if I were to get ahold of those pictures and do a size comparison it might prove who had been doing the beating in which I'll either be right or wrong. BEFORE you go thinking I'm a sick person for defending him I'm not saying he should go Scott free either way punishment is needed when someone can't step up and do something to stop it. My ex husband married someone who had dated someone that killed her 18 month old boy and got 2 yrs for not stopping it and I was friends with her before she married my ex and she hid the bruises from the public eye otherwise I would of done something about it.

https://m.facebook.com/whereisbabyk...3542164.93718.397812250250751/763080473723925

By looking at the bruises on mia's face I don't think you could tell the gender of the abuser.
Before I started reading I was gonna say male by the deepness of the coloring the the size of the "goose egg" on her forehead.
[doublepost=1469589967,1469589877][/doublepost]
Bed suffering. :hilarious::hilarious:
Auto correct is making it hard to type on here.

Just a thought, but perhaps if you hadn't come in here spitting venom with a really lame yet intentionally offensive user name, folks just might have given you a fair shake... As it is, good luck convincing anyone of anything...

If my username offends you maybe your one of the stupid little sheep that's believing the wolf dressed in wool. Sounds like a personal problem and I honestly don't care if I was given a fair shake life's not fair so suck it up buttercup I deal with what I'm dealt and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. My cousin doesn't beat kids. His so called best friend actually told him he did it to his own kids BUT when the kid was asked if her dad hurt her she said no and there was no proof of bruising or abuse on that kid. Yet his ex and "best friend" claimed he abused his own daughter

I raised my granddaughter from birth to 4 years. It can be trying times, but they're babies. I love that child more than life itself. She's with her mom now. I miss her so much. At 3, she was a wild one. Mostly laughing, running, hugging, kissing, playing. I can't imagine anyone hurting her in any way. This story hurts my heart.There was absolutely no reason on earth to hit her. Her name is Emma. Please stop calling her "the kid". She was a tiny, living, breathing, loving, sentient being. She didn't deserve a month of torture then death. No child does. R.I.P. Little Emma. They can't hurt you now.<3

A Wichita mother and her boyfriend accused of abusing and killing a 3-year-old girl last year pleaded guilty this month to charges that will likely put each in prison for less than 14 years.

Evan Schuessler and Monica Krueger originally were charged with first-degree felony murder – an offense punishable by a life prison sentence – and other crimes in the June 4, 2014, death of Krueger’s daughter, Emma Krueger. But each pleaded guilty to reduced charges in the days leading up to their scheduled jury trials.

Before her death, police responded to reports that a child was being abused at the south Wichita apartment where Emma lived, but said they were given the wrong address and could not find the child. Emma died three weeks after police were called.

Schuessler, 24, admitted to one count of second-degree intentional murder and one count of child abuse on Oct. 7, six days before he was set to face a Sedgwick County jury.
Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article39558315.html#storylink=cpy

I found the facts I was looking for.

Back