• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
NEWARK, New Jersey --
On one of the hottest days of the year, the Associated Humane Society of Newark received a distressing call about two dogs on a tarred rooftop. What they found is heartbreaking.

When the officers arrived on the location around 5:00 p.m. last Friday, they found a pit bull and a Yorkie frantically "dancing" on the roof in an attempt to stop their feet from burning.

The temperature was 96 degrees at the time and dogs were on a flat, tar roof.

Officers said the tar was bubbling, boiling and burning the helpless dogs.

No one was home at the time, but officers were able to remove the dogs and get them to an emergency veterinary hospital.

The dogs suffered severe burns and their conditions are listed as guarded. They will remain in the hospital under their condition improves.

Officials said they found trays of chicken legs and rice on the roof, but no water.

Feces also covered the roof, they said.
[....]
Investigators are also trying to determine who exactly is responsible for putting the dogs out on the roof and whether anyone will face charges.
http://6abc.com/pets/dogs-found-on-scorching-hot-tar-roof-in-nj/1442983/http://6abc.com/1442983/

There is both video and a slide show at the link. It isn't pretty. :eek:

Are you fucking kidding me. !!?

I couldn't watch the whole video.

This reminds me oh the idiots around my town driving around with their dogs chained in the bed of their pickus.
Of course the pickups always have those black plastic liners. Dogs jumping all over the place with no relief.

People are stupid bastards.
And when their not stupid, they are cruel.

Are you fucking kidding me. !!?

I couldn't watch the whole video.

This reminds me oh the idiots around my town driving around with their dogs chained in the bed of their pickus.
Of course the pickups always have those black plastic liners. Dogs jumping all over the place with no relief.

People are stupid bastards.
And when their not stupid, they are cruel.

Did you hear about some guy pouring boiling water on a puppy then throwing it out of it think a 2 story building? I'm waiting for the day when animals attack on the cruel fuckers who torture animals

I'm waiting for the day when animals attack on the cruel fuckers who torture animals

Well you'll be waiting for a long time...because abused animals don't and wont fight back

because their spirits are broken. Kind of like the mom of the three year old your

cousin murdered. Lonely, abandoned (yes she was) hopeless...perfect target.

Its true...like sometimes we hear about an elephant going all squirrelly,

but for the most part, it doesn't happen.

A neighbor rescued two pit bulls which were wandering the streets of Sacramento in the summer heat. He'd observed them for three days wandering in the heat while visiting a neighborhood. Their foot pads were blistered from hot pavement and they were malnourished. He brought them 100 miles to the coast, claimed he would care for the poor things.
He has ADD, and drinks too much. Within two days he'd let them loose and they were wandering the hills. They were barking a lot at night. They could easily have been shot by a rancher for chasing cows, but they just barked and whined. Someone found them and took care of them. They are doing OK on some ranch.
Sometimes an animal is "rescued" and just goes from one disaster to another. Nice to see if doggies find a new home.

Sometimes an animal is "rescued" and just goes from one disaster to another.

Yes, please be careful about finding homes for unwanted animals. We have a well-meaning friend who somehow crossed paths with a lady running a mini Greyhound rescue, and the lady gave her one that she had just found. WTF! So, our friend takes the dog to her dad who promptly lets it go and it's killed by a car. I was so pissed!

Back