• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-defending-woman-bar-suspect-charged-n617081

he military was mourning two soldiers Tuesday who were fatally shot while trying to protect a woman from a gun-toting man in a South Carolina bar.

Staff Sgt. Charles Allen Judge Jr., 40, and Sgt. First Class Jonathan Michael Prins, 29, "were acting asgood Samaritans when they were shot," said Capt. Adam Myrick of the Lexington County Sheriff's Department.
[...]

Joseph Elijah Mills, 25, was arrested shortly after Sunday's double killing and charged with two counts of murder.

"I'm very sorry about what happened," Mills said at his arraignment Monday, The State newspaper reported. "I never meant for it to happen like that. I was being lynched by eight people because I was chasing a girl who grabbed drugs off the seat and took off running."
[...]
Judge and Prins were at the Frayed Knot Bar & Grill in Lake Murray, west of Columbia, when Mills "physically assaulted a female companion and was physically separated from her by several bar patrons," according to arrest warrants obtained by NBC News.

Among those who stepped in to help the woman were Judge and Prins, the warrants state.

"Mills then presented a handgun" and allegedly fired the fatal shots.

Judge was hit twice and Prins three times, according to the Lexington County Coroner's Office.

"I never meant for it to happen like that. I was being lynched by eight people because I was chasing a girl who grabbed drugs off the seat and took off running."

Bummer to get shot by a dealer for defending some drug-thieving bitch. What a waste of protection.

@FrayedKnot

You own a bar and haven't bought me drinks yet? Oh, I see how it is.

Often imitated, but never duplicated.

FrayedKnot; an American Original.

But Nell, you and your'n are always welcome wherever I hoist my flags! (Which are fabulous, BTW!)
[doublepost=1470279266,1470279225][/doublepost]
Often imitated, but never duplicated.

FrayedKnot; an American Original.

But Nell, you and your'n are always welcome wherever I hoist my flags! (Which are fabulous, BTW!)
And drinks are totes on me!!!!
[doublepost=1470281352][/doublepost]Okay, look; free drinks for anyone who mentions "Morbid". :water:

Last edited:
Bummer to get shot by a dealer for defending some drug-thieving bitch. What a waste of protection.

Great comment.

I'll never understand why people choose to get involved in situations like this. Even if it wasn't over some drug beef, the majority of abusive situations you see are not the first the female has endured. She's been beat on before, she's still with the guy. If someone doesn't care enough about themselves to make a change, why should anyone else help out?

If it can be established that the woman did in fact steal from the prick, she should share his murder charge.

Back