• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
And I've personally seen the way she acted towards her mom and Evan. Reading obvious behavior she seemed scared of her mom and would go to Evan when she had to potty or wanted to go swimming down at the lake. If you were there you'd agree with me, my parents even thought something was off and my dad has never been wrong about a person
[doublepost=1469457331,1469457284][/doublepost]
Where'd you get your facts? The news?
Do you know how long an adoption process takes? He had started it a few weeks before she died. He was trying to save her he loves that girl still does he wishes the adoption would of happened sooner and kicks himself in the ass everyday for not stopping the mother.
[doublepost=1469457937][/doublepost]
He waited until the child couldn't breathe to call 911 and you call that trying?
Wow twist words much? He called immediately while starting cpr

Where did I get my facts??? Why from what the medical evidence and pathology supported. How about you???

emma-krueger.jpg

How can I post a picture? It shows the girl being very comfortable with him while watching a movie

Oh goodness. That is proof of nothing.

In a court of law, it takes more than, "No, I swear, he did it!" from the co-defendant to get a conviction. The term "beyond reasonable doubt" means that the jury convicts only if all 12 members feel certain about the evidence that has been put before them. While wrongful convictions do occasionally occur, this is clearly not a case in which either party was railroaded.

I went to his hearing and they didn't present any facts they just let the mothers family talk about him and didn't let his family speak for him but at her hearing it was the same way yet his family didn't get to talk about her that's a little shady in my books

She accepted guilt. He continued to claim his innocence. And, that is wrong. Even if he never laid a hand on her, he would have been aware her mother was beating her and did nothing.

“I often ask myself if this could have been prevented. The answer is yes. Am I to blame? No.”

Yes, if you could have prevented it and didn't, you are to blame. These are the words of a callous and dishonest human being.

There was no history of abuse with the child. Mom moves in with this guy, and three months later, she's dead. It does not take a brain trust to see what happened, here.

But, text message history haunts:

...She gave the judge nine photographs documenting Emma’s injuries and a series of text messages taken from Krueger’s phone that show she knew Schuessler had become physical with her daughter.

It's difficult to be forced to realize that someone you knew and judged as decent is a monster behind closed doors. But there are manipulators in this world. Smooth criminals who display a very different face to the world than they do significant others.

It would serve you best to accept this as a lesson. The denial will not do you any favors.

Stick around for a while, and you'll see how many times people will say, "He seemed like such a nice guy," about horrible people.

There must have been physical evidence she was being abused for at least a month before she suffered the last beating that caused her death. What did he do to help emma?

The first reason why dcf was called was cuz her family hadn't heard from Monica and Emma so they made up some b.s reason for dcf to do anot inspection. But it was cuz he was trying to keep her away from drugs but failed to do that.

What in the world was so important about either one of those 2 fuck stains that the media and courts would have some big conspiracy against them??? I think I'm going to go with the news, judge, jurors and prosecutors on this one. Especially since the only excuse you're able to give is that the dude was asleep for a month. WTF is wrong with you??? Go Away.

I'm his cousin and I know him better than his friends cuz I grew up with him.

Well Go You!!
Too bad, baby Emma didn't get to grow up.
Shut the fuck up.
EVERYONE INVOLVED FAILED THIS SWEET LITTLE GIRL.
I'm sorry you don't see it that way.
[doublepost=1469459195,1469458935][/doublepost]
Where did I get my facts??? Why from what the medical evidence and pathology supported. How about you???

emma-krueger.jpg
Awwww she was so precious!

Her mother never beat her to death before she knew him.
She ended up dead after he came into the home

This ^^^^^^^

Very common situation that a child is abused soon after a new boyfriend/girlfriend comes into the picture. Very telling.

And $150,000 bond? that's it?

Last edited:
I'm his cousin and I know him better than his friends cuz I grew up with him.

yeah well i dont know him at all, but just by looking at his gay ass picture I can tell u that even tho hes clearly a pussy, he prides himself on the delusion that hes tough, and sadly he used a 3 year to try n prove it...what a bitch move. I'd be embarrassed to say I even knew him, let alone related to his sorry ass...jus sayin

And I wanna point out she was alive when she got to the hospital she went in for brain surgery and was put on life support Monica's sister pulled her off 4 hours after the surgery. It takes more than 4 hours to heal so it wasn't just Monica and evan that are responsible for Emma's death she should of stayed on support for at least a week to see if she was healing. Am I wrong for thinking that?
[doublepost=1469544871,1469544666][/doublepost]That is a bad pic someone posted but check out his Facebook his profile pic is him and his daughter. If you actually knew him you'd like him. He's a good guy that got fucked over by lies created by his ex wife and his "best friend" who had been screwing her behind his back.
[doublepost=1469545370][/doublepost]http://pin.it/mLcs7i0
[doublepost=1469545473][/doublepost]http://pin.it/mLcs7i0
[doublepost=1469546174][/doublepost]

emma-krueger.jpg
If you haven't noticed but hospitals have been helping dcf kidnap kids from innocent families. Need an example: a lady was in labor on her way to wellington she took a oxy to help with the pain but couldn't make it to wellington ended up at a hospital near by drug tested her and reported her as a codeine user and had her baby taken away. So I don't fully trust medical reports.

:rolleyes: My eye roll at your comment may not be as dramatic as the POS baby killer but it is 100 percent genuine after reading it. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited:
@PplRstupidlittlesheeps .... You should really heed my warnings and bounce. You seem young to me. You're not going to convince ANYONE here that your "cousin" is innocent. You have no idea what you're up against and you're only going to get frustrated and butt hurt if you keep sniffing around in here. Its your choice but your attempts to change our minds will be futile and exhausting.
[doublepost=1469549664,1469549470][/doublepost]
If you haven't noticed but hospitals have been helping dcf kidnap kids from innocent families. Need an example: a lady was in labor on her way to wellington she took a oxy to help with the pain but couldn't make it to wellington ended up at a hospital near by drug tested her and reported her as a codeine user and had her baby taken away. So I don't fully trust medical reports.
Who takes oxy when they're in labor? I'm pretty sure that's just as dangerous as cocaine....so...

Oh... a tinfoil hatter.

Where did the woman get the Oxy? If it wasn't prescribed to her, that's illegal drug use. Some hospitals drug test as policy. The patient knows this in advance. So, if she was the kind of idiot who popped a non-prescribed Oxy on the way to the hospital, knowing she'd be tested, she's a moron, and maybe she deserved to have her kid taken away.

I think you're confusing "good" with "nice". Maybe your cousin was a nice guy to some people, but anyone can be nice. Good people don't wind up with a toddler beaten to death in their home.

He was convicted in a court of law which utilized evidence from multiple sources. You are in denial.

Who takes oxy when they're in labor? I'm pretty sure that's just as dangerous as cocaine....so...

Oxy(Contin) is oxycodone, just concentrated and designed for extended-release (the people who get high on it crush it or cook it, nullifying the extended-release property). It is labeled category B for pregnancy, safe if used as intended and under the care of a doctor. However, babies that have been subjected to heavy use can be born with life-threatening dependence, and will need to remain hospitalized, sometimes for weeks.

But, pregnancy is not the kind of pain Oxy is prescribed for, though, so the fact that she casually popped one on the way to the hospital does suggest she was, perhaps, a recreational user.

@PplRstupidlittlesheeps .... You should really heed my warnings and bounce. You seem young to me. You're not going to convince ANYONE here that your "cousin" is innocent. You have no idea what you're up against and you're only going to get frustrated and butt hurt if you keep sniffing around in here. Its your choice but your attempts to change our minds will be futile and exhausting.
[doublepost=1469549664,1469549470][/doublepost]

Someone whose in a lot of pain. My ephadrual wore out during my c-section and they started pumping morphine which is similar to oxy just stronger.

Oh... a tinfoil hatter.

Where did the woman get the Oxy? If it wasn't prescribed to her, that's illegal drug use. Some hospitals drug test as policy. The patient knows this in advance. So, if she was the kind of idiot who popped a non-prescribed Oxy on the way to the hospital, knowing she'd be tested, she's a moron, and maybe she deserved to have her kid taken away.

I think you're confusing "good" with "nice". Maybe your cousin was a nice guy to some people, but anyone can be nice. Good people don't wind up with a toddler beaten to death in their home.

He was convicted in a court of law which utilized evidence from multiple sources. You are in denial.

Oxy(Contin) is oxycodone, just concentrated and designed for extended-release (the people who get high on it crush it or cook it, nullifying the extended-release property). It is labeled category B for pregnancy, safe if used as intended and under the care of a doctor. However, babies that have been subjected to heavy use can be born with life-threatening dependence, and will need to remain hospitalized, sometimes for weeks.

But, pregnancy is not the kind of pain Oxy is prescribed for, though, so the fact that she casually popped one on the way to the hospital does suggest she was, perhaps, a recreational user.

Test came out as a low dose not enough to harm the baby.

stupidsheep, we are used to the idiots who defend the indefensible. You should pack up your little bag of drivel and go find some other site to aggravate. You are using what I call SOGDIT...some other guy did it. Your special l'il snowflake is a baby killer. he is scum of the earth and people who support, luuuuv and scamper to his defense are no better.

Now go away, because nobody wants to hear the shit that comes out of that asshole you call a mouth.

I'll probably get banned for being vulgar and inappropriate.

And Athena wins the internet again!

Test came out as a low dose not enough to harm the baby.

That doesn't matter. If it was not prescribed to her, it was illegal drug use. And everyone knows that a hospital that tests will get the CPS/DCF involved if you test positive for any level of illegal drug. So, your comment about hospitals helping them "kidnap" children was beyond melodramatic.

Do you know how long an adoption process takes? He had started it a few weeks before she died. He was trying to save her he loves that girl still does he wishes the adoption would of happened sooner and kicks himself in the ass everyday for not stopping the mother.
[doublepost=1469457937][/doublepost]
Wow twist words much? He called immediately while starting cpr

So, he KNEW the mother was abusing her and he didn't tell anyone?

That doesn't matter. If it was not prescribed to her, it was illegal drug use. And everyone knows that a hospital that tests will get the CPS/DCF involved if you test positive for any level of illegal drug. So, your comment about hospitals helping them "kidnap" children was beyond melodramatic.

What if it was prescribed? Jumping to conclusions and just looking at the one pill she took to help ease pain just long enough to make sure she got to a hospital to have her baby in a safe clean Environment instead of a car on the side of the road makes her a bad mom?

Just so we're clear evan should face time for not manning up and stopping the beatings. I'm not saying he's not responsible cuz he was dating her and was living with her but knowing how he is with his own kids makes it hard to believe he'd beat someone else's kid.

Theoretically speaking say he was beating her why the fuck would she allow it? 5 years isn't long enough for failing as a mother and protecting her kid.
[doublepost=1469552177,1469551647][/doublepost]
Oh... a tinfoil hatter.

Every hospital is different all doctors don't think the same. I was asked if I wanted a oxy while experiencing Pre-eclampsia with my twins cuz of a headache cuz'd by high blood pressure.

Back