• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

DivineRAiN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...conditions-mother-reported-child-welfare.html

So back in June medics were called around 12:30am to find a 21mo little boy with visible and horrific injuries from head to toe. It's believed he had been dead for some hours before the call was even made.

The horrific injuries were too much that the paramedics were seen sobbing in the street after seeing his tiny body.

The Mother wasn't home. Ann-Marie wasn't there to look after her child the day he died.. pshhhhhh, so?

Mr. O'Sullivan was questioned for 36 hours then released without any charges. He claimed it was a normal night, he gave the boy a bottle n put him to bed. Putting a beaten child to bed must be normal in that house. But you know, he loved the boy like a son. And he was always getting little bruises.

Ann-Marie Lee is pregnant with O'Sullivan's baby.

The injuries.. They don't want to go into details, but they did say some injuries were old.
Mason's injuries would have been visible to 'anyone who saw him', he added as he said the child had been suffering injuries since January.

'There's evidence to indicate this year is when he began to sustain injuries,' Detective Acting Inspector Fadian said.

'We're appealing to anyone who may have interacted with Mason between January 1 and June 11 this year, anyone who may have interacted with his carers, who has come into contact with him.

There were other people in the house, some children. I guess nobody can explain how a baby ended up with such horrific injuries all over the place, or how a baby ended up dead. And they didn't see any reason to take those children out of the home?

Last year Ann's sister made a complaint about the filthy living condition her nephew was living in but that went no where.

..................... WTF.................!!!!!!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...h/news-story/261c8a0c525a248fd7ad951a7149fd2f

'Tragic bungle' before toddler's death.
Oops.. Boy did we make a mistake with this case.

Mason Lee was sent home by Child Safety officers when he should have been taken into care

Back in fucking March.. Mason was admitted into the hospital with a broken leg, a very nasty rash, a ruptured bowel and anal tear.

It was reported and ... Nothing happened to save this little baby.

:pout:

If that was my sister's baby, I would not hesitate to take him myself if necessary. Tell that bitch to go ahead and call the cops to her nasty house.

The ruptured bowel and torn anus didn't raise any flags?!

Enough to at least keep him until there was an explanation for his injuries?

Jesus. I have zero CPS training and those two scream something's very, very wrong.

That poor, sweet face was hand delivered right back to his own personal hell. Too little to object, to scream please don't.

Ugh. Tragic. Wait, no. Tragedies are unpredictable.
Disgusting.

There is only one thing that'll cause anal tearing and it's not constipation.

I get that they're overworked and need more caseworkers but how the fuck do you overlook anal tearing on a baby? Sure, constipation can cause some minor fissures but not usually actual tearing and ruptured fucking bowels. OMFG. :banghead:

It's been said in the article people weren't doing their job. Little one should have never been sent home. I think every adult that was living there should be prosecuted for his death, they knew what was going on in that house. :shifty:

Unfuckingbelievable!!! No worries, right??? Just chalk up another child's cruel abuse and heinous death to the perfectly acceptable excuse of unacceptable job performance on a massive scale! You can throw more critical money at the problem and it is spent on more reviews, studies and in the end get a big thick report to identify where critical money needs to be spent to prevent failures. Too bad it was all spent on the study. :arghh:

Last edited:
This one made me cry,I saw his sweet face and just burst into tears. I want to kill the monster, but I'll settle for a dark, cold prison cell full of Aussie brown snakes and man eating spiders.

I would really like to know when children started to be seen as expendable, placed in some kind of acceptable risk category? When you read of cases like Mason's, your heart rends as you read thru your tears before the slow burn of anger starts in your gut.

The horrific injuries were too much that the paramedics were seen sobbing in the street after seeing his tiny body.

I am weary with my groaning. All night long I make my bed wet with weeping and drench my couch with tears ............. How long oh Lord, how long ....

From Paslm 6

While I know I can't make demands on God, I certainly can and do make demands on my law makers!

http://dailym.ai/2aLkA6a

Courts heard how the "mom" was sent a text picture of her boy (that adorable little boy) facedown in a pool of excessive vomit the day before he died.

I just can't even fucking imagine it!!!!:arghh::arghh:
[doublepost=1470112115,1470110249][/doublepost]from above link...

This week, as his mother Anne-Maree Lee, 27, was refused bail, it was revealed she was sent a text message by her child's step-father showing the boy laying in bed in 'volumes of vomit'
  • The image was taken a day before Mason died. It was part of a correspondence between O'Sullivan and Lee over who should take the child to see a doctor.

• O'Sullivan, Lee, and 17-year-old Ryan Robert Barry Hodson are all charged with the toddler's manslaughter.

Hodson was denied bail in the Caboolture Magistrates Court on Monday on the grounds he is an unacceptable flight risk.

• The court heard Hodson, who had been living in the same house as Mason, refused on multiple occasions to get the child medical help when asked.

Hodson allegedly told one person who said the toddler needed to see a doctor to 'f*** your mouth up, it's not our business, it's not our problem'.

He also allegedly told another person that he wouldn't take Mason to see a doctor because he 'wasn't his child'.
The court heard Hodson was captured on CCTV verbally abusing the child on three occasions leading up to his death.

On separate occasions Hodson told Mason 'you walk like a spastic, hurry up and grab your f***ing bottle' and 'shut up c*** or I'm going to hit you in the head'.

Police prosecutor Aaron Murray said Mason suffered widespread injuries including scarring and bruising to his legs, abdomen and head.

The connective tissue between his scalp and skull had also been torn indicating his hair had been pulled.

This Hodson kid is 17!!! real stand up kid huh???

jesus christ poor Mason didn't have a chance!!!
[doublepost=1470112993][/doublepost]and after reading back on this thread.....who the fucking hell IS this Hodson kid?? and I would bet dollars to doughnuts that the fucker is the one who caused the anal tear and bowel rupture!!!

So he'd rather go to prison over a child that's not his rather than take him to the dr.? How'd that work out for ya dumbass?

and after reading back on this thread.....who the fucking hell IS this Hodson kid??
Apparently he's moms new boyfriend who lives with mom, baby Mason & mom's ex boyfriend!?
Here are the 3 monsters charged with baby Mason's death:
image.jpg

And here's the beautiful little boy that these three tortured & neglected to death...
image.jpg

RIP sweet baby :(

Mason Jet Lee's short 21-month-old life was littered with pain and suffering, from severe anal injuries to a broken leg and a blow to his stomach that would eventually cause his death.

His stepfather, William Andrew O'Sullivan, was last month sentenced to nine years in prison over his involvement in the death of the little boy in June, 2016.

Justice Holmes took into account the assault O'Sullivan has been subjected to in prison while awaiting sentencing.

He was sentenced to nine years imprisonment with a non-parole period of four years, meaning he will be eligible for release in 2022.

Mason's extensive injuries and illnesses dated back months before his lifeless body was found at the home of his stepfather in Caboolture, north of Brisbane.

Courts have previously heard how Mason had missed doctor's appointments, been sent home from hospital after a lengthy stay and left at home alone with a five-year-old boy while his stepfather went to have sex.

Previously court had heard O'Sullivan had left Mason at home with a five-year-old boy on the night the toddler died.

The court had been told how CCTV footage had captured O'Sullivan leaving the home after 10pm and returning with a friend about 11.30pm.

O'Sullivan had left the home to have sex, the court was told.

On another night, O'Sullivan dragged the little boy to McDonald's at 3am after a night of vomiting instead of the doctors, the court was told.

Also previously reported that when Mason was found dead by paramedics, he was scarred and bruised and wearing just a singlet which was stained with vomit and faeces.

He had been dead for hours before a call was made to triple-zero, with paramedics crying in the street when confronted with Mason's horrific injuries, it was previously reported.

O'Sullivan pleaded guilty to four separate charges before the Queensland Supreme Court, including manslaughter and cruelty to a child under 16-years-old.
Mason was the subject of continued and serious mistreatment and neglect during his short life, in which Chief Justice Catherine Holmes described his condition at the time of death as 'wretched and painful.'

'He was not treated with any gentleness or kindness. Worse, you did nothing to get help for him despite what would have been his evident distress,' she said in sentencing O'Sullivan in the Queensland Supreme Court.

A post-mortem examination revealed Mason had multiple injuries at the time of his death, included a broken leg, a broken tailbone and a ruptured small intestine that slowly poisoned him as it leaked faeces into his abdomen.

In addition to the injuries, traces of methamphetamine were found in his blood.

Justice Holmes said O'Sullivan, a self confessed 'crackhead', was likely under the influence of drugs at the time of offending.

A committal hearing heard the toddler suffered a rupture to his small intestine, believed to have been caused by blunt force trauma.

In the months before his death, Mason was treated for multiple injuries and was admitted to Lady Cilento Children's Hospital for three weeks in February 2016, a court was previously told.

That was for treatment of an abscess on Mason's right leg but doctors soon discovered he had a 'chronic' and 'extensive' rash around his genitals, including deep abscesses, the court was told.

Mason would have been unable to eat or drink without vomiting in his final hours and when paramedics attended to him, at least half an hour after death, he was covered in bruises and vomit, the hearing was told.

Justice Holmes took into account the assault O'Sullivan has been subjected to in prison while awaiting sentencing.

He was sentenced to nine years imprisonment with a non-parole period of four years, meaning he will be eligible for release in 2022.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...led-toddler-Mason-Jet-Lees-painful-death.html

The disgraced ice addict who bashed his 22-month-old stepson within an inch of his life received a taste of his own medicine in a prison attack.

William Andrew O'Sullivan was sentenced to nine-years imprisonment for the death of Mason Jet Lee in the Queensland Supreme Court, last week.

O'Sullivan's lawyer told the court that he fell victim to aggressive threats while in jail awaiting the outcome of his trial.

The self-described 'junkie' was bashed by two inmates in vicious attack where his head was stomped and kicked in.

He suffered a severely fractured skull and spent 13 days in hospital recovering.

O'Sullivan failed to assist the dying toddler in his last days, instead yelling at him to 'shut up' when he cried as well as hitting and kicking him.

O'Sullivan tried to blame Mason's death on paramedics for responding slowly, despite arriving at the property six minutes after they were called by a friend.

He also claimed his 12-year-old 'serial killer' daughter could have beaten the toddler.

O'Sullivan frequently wiped away tears during his court appearance and took plenty of deep breaths.

O'Sullivan pleaded guilty to four separate charges before the Queensland Supreme Court, including manslaughter and cruelty to a child under 16-years-old.

He sentenced to nine years imprisonment and will be eligible for parole in less than four years.

The sentence has been slammed by child protection advocates for being inadequate and too lenient.

There are calls for the judgement to be reviewed by the Attorney-General.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ler-inch-life-skull-broken-prison-attack.html

The disgraced ice addict who bashed his 22-month-old stepson within an inch of his life received a taste of his own medicine in a prison attack.

William Andrew O'Sullivan was sentenced to nine-years imprisonment for the death of Mason Jet Lee in the Queensland Supreme Court, last week.

The judge cited the fact that he got beat up in prison as the reason for giving him a lesser sentence in prison. So apparently, all you need to do in Australia to get your murder sentence cut in half is have someone beat you up. Spend a few days in the hospital, after brutally murdering a toddler, and voila... the court feels SO sorry for your alleged pain and suffering that you get a huge sentence reduction. FUCKING WIMP JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Last edited:
O'Sullivan tried to blame Mason's death on paramedics for responding slowly, despite arriving at the property six minutes after they were called by a friend.

He also claimed his 12-year-old 'serial killer' daughter could have beaten the toddler.
With a father like that I wouldn't be surprised if she was. How many children's lives has he ruined?

@Satanica @Nell @cubby @Prettypink513 @BuffettGirl
The mother of slain Queensland toddler Mason Jet Lee has tearfully admitted killing him by not getting him medical treatment after he was dealt a fatal blow.

Anne Maree Lee, 29, has spent most of today’s sentencing hearing sobbing and with her head in hands after pleading guilty to the manslaughter of her 22-month-old.

Mason spent his final hours wrapped in a towel, lips blue and making grunting noises five days after Lee’s partner William O’Sullivan punched him in June 2016.

After Mason died, traces of methamphetamine were found in his blood.

Prosecutors believe his fatal injuries were “survivable” had he been given medical treatment, and accused Lee over Mason’s death for failing to do so.

The court heard Mason struggled with horrific injuries in the months leading up to his death that left him in such severe pain doctors were forced to give the toddler a narcotic infusion in early 2016.

Doctors held Mason in hospital for 25 days in February 2016 after giving him the painkiller but he was eventually released.

The man who bashed toddler Mason Jet Lee so badly his intestines ruptured and he died slowly and painfully will spend another three years behind bars.

William Andrew O'Sullivan was initally jailed for nine years over the 22-month-old boy's 2016 death but a successful appeal by the Crown has increased it to 12 years.

However, an appeal against the leniency of the sentence given to the toddler's mother Anne Maree Lee was dismissed by the Queensland Court of Appeal on Tuesday.

Queensland Attorney-General Yvette D'Ath had appealed for more jail time for both Lee and her then partner O'Sullivan.

Back