• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
LOUISVILLE, KY – Police say Jonathan Herndon killed is girlfriend inside their apartment and then lived with her corpse for days.

Police were called to the couple’s apartment on Sunday to perform a welfare check after the victim’s best friend became worried that she could not contact her.

When police got inside the apartment, they found Herndon unconscious on a couch trying to overdose. Police say there was a suicide note nearby, but they have not detailed what was written.

After searching the apartment they would find the decomposing body of Herndon’s girlfriend, Constance Thomas, dead inside her bedroom. She had been hidden under a pile of clothes and had a garbage bag wrapped around her head.

The official cause of death was later determined to be blunt force trauma. The weapon used has not been identified.

Police would also find Thomas’ dog, Lex, dead inside the apartment. Detectives aren’t sure if the dog died from neglect after Thomas died, or if it was also killed by Herndon.

Herndon was arrested and charged with murder, tampering with physical evidence and abuse of a corpse. He is being held on $100,000 bond at Louisville Metro Corrections.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

plpBCrI10d4

Continue reading...

He knew it was the last vag he would be getting for some time.
Bet he sobs in prison a lot

Well, if he's gonna go after an insanity plea, that mugshot ought to give him a good start! He could not possibly look more toys-in-the-attic if he tried! Wonder what he was "trying to overdose" on?

That poor dog... (I know, but still...) they couldn't tell if he'd been killed or died from neglect... I'm guessing if he'd been killed like (his mom, I almost put, ha) his owner, there'd be signs of blunt force trauma? Maybe they reckon he could've strangled him? Anyway, I hope he didn't die of thirst or starvation as she lay there dead and unable to help him -- God I hope not.

But that, too, would bode well for an insanity plea (the killing of the dog.) Not saying he planned it that way, but so far he's a defense attorney's dream regarding the use of Not Guilty/Insanity.

I've gotta wonder: After being inside an apartment for days with a dead woman (and dog) -- one has to wonder how he smelled -- I can't even imagine -- ugh.
Also: Curious to know what was in that suicide note... it would have to speak to his state of mind, etc. -- Doubt they'll make it public but very curious. Nobody heard anything, suspected anything... kind of odd for an apartment complex. Be interesting to watch this one unfold.

wonder how he smelled -- I can't even imagine -- ugh.

Probably not much different from his usual nauseating odor. I'm guessing he wasn't into cleanliness as much as whatever drugs he was into. Yes, I'm guessing about the drugs as well.

Back