• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

The robber pressed a handgun to the temple of a man who interrupted a garage burglary at a Brooklyn Park apartment complex.

The 29-year-old man stood there.

The weapon went "click."

Nothing.

Twice more, police said, the 21-year-old gunman squeezed the trigger. Each time, the well-worn .38-caliber weapon refused to fire.

That's when felon Nathaniel E. Reynolds fled, only to be quickly corralled by several people who came to the aid of the man who was nearly shot execution style last week,
[...]

Reynolds, of Fridley, appeared in court Monday on charges of attempted murder, armed robbery and being a felon in possession of a firearm. He remains jailed in lieu of $750,000 bail
[...]
Deputy Police Chief Mark Bruley said that the lead investigator on the case "seems to think" that's the case, but that "we have no idea right now."

Bruley said the Police Department sent the firearm to the Hennepin County crime lab for a firm answer as to how this man avoided near-certain death.

[...]

Police said it was well into the night Wednesday when the man came to his garage at the apartment complex, on 65th Avenue N. between Zane and Douglas avenues, with the key — intending to close and lock the door.

However, he noticed Reynolds and two other men "rummaging around inside … using a cellphone as a flashlight," the complaint read.

That's when, according to police, Reynolds drew his gun and ordered the man to his knees. The man stood in defiance of that command.

Reynolds ripped two necklaces — one with an image of the Virgin Mary on it — off the man, police allege.

Then he pressed the gun's barrel to his victim's temple.

Despite the initial squeeze of the trigger and two more after Reynolds re-racked the weapon, no shot was ever fired, the complaint read.
[doublepost=1469533913,1469533595][/doublepost]http://m.startribune.com/charges-ro...k-man-s-head-fails-to-fire-3-times/388170072/

I would be overjoyed and awestruck and all of that, but I would also wish for a bush knife to materialize in my hand so I could stab that motherfucker in the neck multiple times, because I doubt he's going to have a change of heart in jail and will do it again. I'm just not in a forgiving mood this week. :fish:

Dumbshit thug criminal had to use some semi-auto pistol like he sees in all the hip hop music videos instead of going with a safe bet, reliable revolver of some sort. What a dope. He coulda shot the dude to death, made his escape with his choice of goods, ditched the gun, and gotten away with it. Now he's going to prison hopefully for the rest of his life(although prob only a few years since it's New York and they hate punishing people who deserve it) all cuz he wanted to look like a "gangsta". I bet he held it sideways too.

His family is no doubt all worthless scum as well.

Despite the initial squeeze of the trigger and two more after Reynolds re-racked the weapon, no shot was ever fired, the complaint read.

Who the fuck just stands there and lets the dude try and fix his gun before taking two more attempts? Fight the fuck back, dipshit.

Last edited:
Back