• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ed-mother-finds-body-20160720-snap-story.html

4-year-old boy in Rocklin killed his younger sister Tuesday morning and left her body in her bedroom, where it was discovered by their mother, according to local media reports.

The 13-year-old girl was found about 10:45 a.m., dead from blunt force trauma to the head, Rocklin Police Capt. Lon Milka told KXTV.

Police believe that the boy used a weapon in the attack, but declined to say what it could be. They also have not determined a motive, Milka said. Local media outlets reported the boy was the girl’s brother.

The mother found her daughter’s body and called police, who found the girl’s older brother hiding in a nearby field, Milka said.

Police have yet to interview the woman.

“She is too emotionally distraught to interview at this time,” Milka told The Times in an email. The girl’s father, who lives at the home, was not there at the time of the attack, Milka said.

KCRA, the boy was found about 30 minutes after his sister’s body was found, police said. Investigators were trying to retrace his route in search of evidence, Milka said.

The boy was booked on suspicion of murder and taken to the Placer County Probation Juvenile Detention Facility.

There is no history of police calls to the address, authorities said. Neighbors told news outlets that the family kept to themselves.

The identity of the girl has not been released, and police have not named the boy because he’s a juvenile.

I can't begin to know the pain and emotional turmoil this mother must be going through with finding her daughter murdered and her son detained by police officers who discovered him hiding in a field. I imagine her agony fills any room that she tries to take a moments refuge in.

A lot of unanswered questions here. I wonder where the poor mom was during this attack of her child by another child?
I can't even begin to imagine what this mother and father are going through right now. And to think that there is no way they can begin to separate and heal, even after justice and some time goes by, because the murderer of their daughter is their son. How fucked is that. It's scary to think what goes through a child's/teens head before this type of brutal murder of another human.

The worse thing to happen is to have a sibling of opposite sex only a few yrs apart each other because they will fight. It's better for the older sibling to be male, too. Because a boy needs someone strong, respectable to look up to, not his sister that blasts Miley Cyrus in her room all day long.

I have an older sister and back then when we were in oir teens I damn near lost it and could have easily ended her. When we were children I beat the shit out of her, for acting more dominent than me in front of her friends. that was cute, but nowadays that shit cannot fly. when you are adults it becomes a crime. Because she was older then me and never got to learn her place as a woman...the sad reality is that if my older sister (3yrs gap) died tomorrow I would not shed a tear. Because we never bonded due to her lack of submissive nature as a female... I would be relieved in a sick way

Parents....if you read this, try your best to keep your daughter's in touch with their feminine side.... if not you better damn hope your son is in touch with his feminine. Equals don't mix!
Aww....this is a really cute rant.

"Yes parents! Keep yo' bitches in their place!"

:hilarious::hilarious:

My brother and I love each other now that we are adults. But that totally could've been us when we were young. We were fucking evil to each other.

... And one more reason I'm happy I'm an only child ;):wtf:

..... ( I do have a stepsister 12 years younger ... never wanted to smash her head in :shrug: but we also never lived together)

What happened here? there are some serious dynamics behind what he did :shifty: unless he's just a little sociopath.

I have a younger brother,he's 15 months younger than me-we fought like hell,sometimes even drew blood & of course we were punished to high heaven for being rotten to one another & my own kids are 2 years 9 months apart and they get along much better than my brother and I did. lol I always joke that's it's because none of them have ever been an an only child( 2 sets of twins). I can't imagine the heartbreak these parents are going through.

ROCKLIN, CA
– Police have a 14-year-old boy in custody after his 13-year-old sister was found dead in their home from blunt force trauma.

Police said that on Tuesday morning they received reports of a disturbance at a home where a woman found her daughter, Ashley Wood, dead inside her bedroom.

A neighbor said she called 911 after she heard the mother screaming. When police arrived, they found Ashley dead from what appeared to be blunt force trauma to the head.

The suspect, reportedly the girl’s 14-year-old brother or step-brother, was at the home when police arrived but fled the scene on foot.

Police would find him 30 minutes later in a field a mile away. The teen, whose name has not been released because of his age, was taken into custody and placed in the Placer County Probation Juvenile Detention Facility.

No charges have been filed as I type this up, but in California, a 14-year-old can be charged as an adult in murder cases.

The relationship between the suspect and victim has not been officially reported, but some news outlets describe him as Ashley’s brother or adopted brother. I have seen pictures of the boy and I am going to say he was definitely adopted.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

FIydA9m2nuk

Continue reading...

That is complete shit. My parents spanked my brother and I and in turn he hit me when he was mad and spanks his kid and his kids hit each other. I, being the younger and catcher of all the hitting, don't spank my kids and guess what!!! They can fight and bicker until the cows come home, sometimes they even surprise me how hateful they can be but they do not hit one another. Violence is learned. Period.

Violence may be learned but rage is the red hot monster of a moment.
[doublepost=1469122705,1469116488][/doublepost]~ @Francyne32 ~ I'm curious as to why you thought my above comment was worthy of a crap as it is well documented that individuals who have seemingly gone without any displays of violence have acted out in a moment of blinding rage? Rage that has most probably been stewing beneath the surface but was controlled and not acted upon until the redline went above a certain degree before displaying itself in a moment of sudden, unconscionable and uncontainable wrath.

Violence may be learned but rage is the red hot monster of a moment.
[doublepost=1469122705,1469116488][/doublepost]~ @Francyne32 ~ I'm curious as to why you thought my above comment was worthy of a crap as it is well documented that individuals who have seemingly gone without any displays of violence have acted out in a moment of blinding rage? Rage that has most probably been stewing beneath the surface but was controlled and not acted upon until the redline went above a certain degree before displaying itself in a moment of sudden, unconscionable and uncontainable wrath.

Hi I'm not seeing where I did crap you? I think I showed you love :)
I might have hit the wrong button and changed it immediately. Unfortunately, I hit the crap button by accident a lot when I mean to hit <3. Sorry!! :asshat:

LMAO. Just say Why'd you crap on me?!!!
It was probably a mistake.

Because I was genuinely curious about what Francyne32 objected to in the comment I posted. As I don't have a crap diviner that lights up when determining a genuine crap from one that is there due to a mistake, I asked, gave a brief explanation behind my comment and Francyne32 was good enough to respond. I'm good, hope you are too.

Last edited:

Because I was genuinely curious about what Francyne32 objected to in the comment I posted. As I don't have a crap diviner that lights up when determining a genuine crap from one that is there due to a mistake, I asked, gave a brief explanation behind my comment and Francyne32 was good enough to respond. I'm good, hope you are too.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, I just feel like the explanation is unnecessary for anyone. "I'm genuinely curious" is no different than "I want to know". But hey, if you feel the need to be "genuinely curious" go for it. Just an observation.

@Morbid said
I have seen pictures of the boy and I am going to say he was definitely adopted.

I want to see these pictures. Where are they
[doublepost=1469139754,1469139410][/doublepost]http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article90845387.html

Public records show the home where Ashley Wood died is co-owned by a man with the same name, Jeffrey Ronald Wood, as a senior prosecutor with the Placer County District Attorney’s Office. Jeffrey Wood could not be reached Wednesday, and the District Attorney’s Office has declined comment.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article90845387.html#storylink=cpy

Man... that's awkward.

he DA’s office is confirming that it was Supervising Deputy District Attorney Jeff Wood’s daughter who was found killed in a home in Rocklin.

Due to their connection to the case, the Placer County District Attorney’s Office says they will not be handling the case.

“Given our strong emotional connection to Mr. Wood and his family it is legally impossible for us to prosecute this case,” the DA’s office wrote in a release on Thursday.
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016...ughter-of-worker-at-placer-county-das-office/

Standing Ovation!

We didn't learn violence from any person in our lives. We were just kicking each others ass power ranger style plus learned some tricks from Bart and Lisa. Point, violence doesn't have to be in your home to learn it. We are born individuals.

No word on a motive yet which makes me think that it's going to be more complicated then some sort of sibling fight gone too far. Also no decision yet if the 14yo step brother will be tried as an adult, but he had his first court appearance.

The 14-year-old suspected of killing Ashley Wood in her Rocklin home this week made his first court appearance Thursday...
Fox20

That is complete shit. My parents spanked my brother and I and in turn he hit me when he was mad and spanks his kid and his kids hit each other. I, being the younger and catcher of all the hitting, don't spank my kids and guess what!!! They can fight and bicker until the cows come home, sometimes they even surprise me how hateful they can be but they do not hit one another. Violence is learned. Period.
It is learned. And my mom for some reason really liked to toss a beating my way several times as a child and then recently as well. With a baby gate. I will never lay a hand on my daughter. I know how it feels to get the shit beat out of you for having a messy closet. And for some reason she still threatens me with breaking my face and beating me to a bloody pulp. I really don't get it. So I definetly did learn how to beat the shit out of someone. Just never will I do it. Sorry I went off on a tangent.

To clear some of this up, I grew up with this family. All three of the siblings were adopted. This family was the ideal family, the parents were absolutely wonderful, and so were the children. Probably some of the nicest, most welcoming people you would ever meet. Tanner (the boy accused of killing his sister) always had anger issues since he was young. He was super inappropriate. But I don't think anyone knew he was capable of killing someone like this. The family was very active and were into sports and having a healthy lifestyle. It really hurts to see them going through something like this because this family has gone through so much. Austin the oldest has been struggling with drug use and has been living on the streets, which is super sad because he always had so much potential. And now they have lost their sweet little girl Ashley, who was always a ray of sunshine... and their son who will be in prison for life and took away a piece of them. But all in all, I really hope that you guys keep this family in your thoughts and don't just gossip about them. They are really wonderful people and I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through.
Thank you for your input.
We aren't just gossiping. This is in my neck of tge woods. I really feel for this family.

All of us here know that you can be absolutely perfect parents and still something can go wrong, so no, I don't believe any of us blamed them, but most of us were wondering what went wrong with this one. all children are different and what works for one might not work for another. Parenting for the most part really is trial and error.

I think someone already mentioned the child that is the suspect may not be the bio child of these parents. Despite being raised in a great family....there could be some form of hereditary mental illness at play here. He does appear as if he is not biologically related. Sorry if I'm wrong but it's already been mentioned by others... and I noticed it myself. It wouldn't be the first time we've heard of adopted children with problems bonding. I have to wonder if this was at play in the family dynamics. Or if he genetically has a propensity for violence. Just a thought.

I think someone already mentioned the child that is the suspect may not be the bio child of these parents. Despite being raised in a great family....there could be some form of hereditary mental illness at play here. He does appear as if he is not biologically related. Sorry if I'm wrong but it's already been mentioned by others... and I noticed it myself. It wouldn't be the first time we've heard of adopted children with problems bonding. I have to wonder if this was at play in the family dynamics. Or if he genetically has a propensity for violence. Just a thought.
Oh man. This story is sad all around:-(

I have worked with the families of adoptees and those of biological children. You see these families who love and invest in their children that has nada to do with their gene pool. Acknowledging and doing all a parent can for a child with mental illness unfortunately can quite often have heartbreak at the end. This family is dealing with a double dose of heartbreak in spades and probably asking themselves again and again if they did enough to protect the daughter that was so brutally taken. I feel for them and the anguish they are dealing with as they try to come to terms with the nightmare they are living with.

I always thought of their mother as super mom.

That right there...there is no such thing as a super mom,

There just isn't...that's a manipulation...the face they put on in public.

In fact I'm going to put right out there that super moms are a sham.

They are the last moms willing to admit there is a problem.

Last edited:
That right there...there is no such thing as a super mom,

There just isn't...that's a manipulation...the face they put on in public.

In fact I'm going to put right out there that super moms are a sham.

They are the last moms willing to admit there is a problem.
Err... Like you?

I call it fat finger syndrome. I'm on a Kindle Fire, and I'm always hitting the wrong icon then taking it back:arghh:

Back