• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
LOL RIGHT?! I don't believe in people dying & becoming a "wandering spirit on earth"..so I don't call them ghosts but I absolutely believe in the paranormal. Most who haven't had their own experience mock & think we're crazies... My husband was that way with me but I think he's seen & heard enough by now to keep his mouth shut. Plus I regretfully got him watching that freaking Long Island Medium show :banghead::banghead::banghead: which I don't believe. So paranormal, yes. Psychics & mediums...eh. I just don't think they're communicating with who they think they're communicating with.

& then there's those who've had experiences are freaked out by it & don't want to talk about it under ANY circumstance whatsoever. My sister sent me a video & I flipped when I saw what was so obviously a SOMETHING.. I had to post it on Facebook & get others opinions on it cause my sister just wouldn't have it. Tried to say it was dust- pfffft!!! Everybody else agreed though. It wasn't dust.

Lol. I lived on a haunted farm when I was kid. That shit stays with you. I was 5 when I saw a ghost and now I'm a 27 year old man that has to turn on all of the lights in the middle of the night if it happens to cross my mind on my way to taking a leak. I'm not afraid of the dark at all lol I know how bad that sounds. I'm afraid of ghosts lmao. Make no mistake about it.

I believe in ghosts. I don't think we all become ghosts like in that Patrick Swayze movie needing to crossover lol. I don't believe in afterlife so it really stumps me. I believe in energy though. When you die it has to go somewhere.

One of the ghosts, could be the only one was definitely a little girl. Do childish things too. Many visitors experienced the same type of shit and wouldn't come back. Anyway I saw the little girl in the middle of the night one night. Terrifying. I can describe it very well but I don't want to sound any crazier than I have to here lol. My mother was the only other person to actually ever see it. Woke up to her at the foot of the bed. She was hitting my Dad trying to wake him up and he never did. He had bruises the next day.

You would hear "Moooooommmmmmyyyyy?" at times. Other people heard conversations that sounded like they were happening right beside them. A lot of creepy shit...

Psychics and Mediums? I don't believe. They kind of disgust me. I believe they prey on the grieving who want to believe anything you tell them.

I think Long Island Medium is BS. My Mom swears by her.

Also I am an atheist. I don't care to discuss religion I just think that is important when I share the fact that I believe in ghosts because I only believe in what I see. I haven't felt God before. I have felt the hairs on my neck stand up in the middle of the night for the last 22 years basically. My fear is real lol.

I'd watch that movie. If you need a sultry hippy lady in a Nag champa paradise to lay low with for a few days during your vigilante spree, I am so there!
I'd happily write you into the story. I'm even thinking Jake might make good comic relief, like Johnny Knoxville in The Last Stand or something.

I'd happily write you into the story. I'm even thinking Jake might make good comic relief, like Johnny Knoxville in The Last Stand or something.

Lol except I'd never get to the punchline.... by the time I got there the theater would be empty lol.

Edit. Write her in too. I think she's married and I know she hates me so our chemistry will be undeniable.

@Nell You're absolutely right, the Muppets have a creepy factor. Beeker always creeped me out & their movies always had them being tortured so Jim Henson definitely had a dark side. The Dark Crystal being another movie that I found disturbing, both in childhood AND adulthood. At any age, that's a messed up movie lol!!
6jg4ky.jpg
The Center for Puppetry Artsis here in Atlanta so it was exciting to see this thing close up. The puppets are human sized & creepier in person, of course.

@Jake88 Whaaaaaat.... The little girl was at the edge of her bed!!!! :nailbiting: MAN, that just gave me chills!!! I've seen things too..I think it's kinda cruel that they tend to show themselves more to kids & the elderly cos most people disregard their "stories" as just that. Hearing "Mommyyyy" is downright creepy af & I had my own experience hearing that but I didn't see anything at that time but it sounded exactly like when that little girl said it in Poltergeist.
I don't know what it is with doorways, either. I think it could be symbolic or something but two particulars I've seen were both in the doorway. The creepiest being THIS (which I found online but it's exactly the same hat & shadow thing)
4zyivt.jpg
& it just stood there. I blinked, it was gone, I woke up my sister who I was staying with & needless to say, they didn't invite me over again after that. :penguin: Thanks, shadow dude. :spy:

Thanks for letting me know you're an atheist & I'll definitely respect your boundaries. I have my own opinions on what certain things might be but I for sure agree with you on Mediums taking advantage of those desperate to hear from their loved ones. For a while there, my hubs & I were getting in fights everytime he'd put that stupid show on. I'd keep my trap shut but then he'd try to start convincing me :shifty: & I'm like, "Are you kidding me? She says THE SAME THING to everyone she reads!" Somehow, he doesn't see it that way. I guess people believe what they want to believe but you know the saying about denial... I'm like, "Just watch the show & let's agree to disagree?! Problem solved!" :banghead: If only.
[doublepost=1455058107,1455057220][/doublepost]
Also I am an atheist. I don't care to discuss religion I just think that is important when I share the fact that I believe in ghosts because I only believe in what I see. I haven't felt God before. I have felt the hairs on my neck stand up in the middle of the night for the last 22 years basically. My fear is real lol.
I will say I totally understand where you're coming from. I wouldn't be able to believe in something if I didn't feel it or have an overwhelming sense of knowing something's actually there. I have felt Him so I'm sure that has everything to do with why I believe.

Not that everything can be explained or understood of course. I recall being in a hotel room while my husband attended meetings. I was freaked out by day two & it's really hard to freak me out but this was something I felt. I took pictures & video, knowing something would show up & ofcourse, it did. I didn't check at the time cos I didn't want to see/hear & thank God I didn't cos the growling was freaking out of this world creepy. That was a horrible trip but when we finally left I asked the bellboy if anybody died on that floor we were staying on. He tried to deny it but I could tell & he finally said that there was a lady who brought her cats with her :nailbiting: & she hung herself in the bathroom. :eek: I was all excited because it was proof I wasn't nuts but sometimes, you don't see anything but you can FEEL IT. :stop: I don't know which I'd prefer.

Thanks for letting me know you're an atheist & I'll definitely respect your boundaries.

I don't mind discussing religion. I just meant that I wasn't trying to infringe on anyone else's beliefs. No need to respect any of my beliefs lol. I won't be offended. I would like to hear your take on paranormal and religion if you feel there is a connection. You can PM them to me. What I have seen causes me to wonder about my beliefs. It's the closest thing to God that I have seen but it's still a leap I'm not comfortable making without sound logic involved.

I ONLY mentioned it to show that I don't have faith. I don't believe in ghosts "just because" was my point. My neighbor is a devout Christian and I discuss religion with him. I didn't want to tell him I was an atheist for a few years lol because I didn't want to offend him. It's an atheist's beliefs(lol or lack thereof I should say) that can be offensive. You could tell me you worship the tooth fairy, lol I might give you a sideways look but I certainly wouldn't be offended.

I have felt weird about rooms but I don't really pay attention to it. I don't sleep in my bedroom anymore though lmao. My son won't go in there alone and that's good enough for me. He comes flying out of there like a bat out of hell screaming for no reason sometimes lol which doesn't happen anywhere else. He will only go in there when I am in there now. I find it odd enough that I am sharing it but I don't think there is a supernatural connection. I just think he's a pussy lol. I kid of course.

You're a ghost hunter by the sounds of it lol! I don't spend much time on them except for when they are brought up. I occasionally will read about them online but I get too creeped out to get very far.

We can swap ghost stories whenever. I don't have all kinds though- I don't go hunting them out like you lmao!

Last edited:
The movie was scary but living it has been a real terror

'Obama's America 2016' Movie: If Obama Wins a Second Term, Where Will We Be?
D'Souza: One of the themes in the movie is the anti-colonial goal of downsizing America in the name of global justice. So, the core idea here is that America has become a rogue nation in the world and also that America enjoys a standard of living that is unconscionably high compared to the rest of the world. So, anti-colonialism is a program of global reparations, not racial reparations. It's reparations for global injustice. Obama's goal is to shrink America. He wants to reduce America's footprint in the world because he thinks we are stepping on the world. He wants to redistribute money away from the rich and toward the poor. But we are not talking about the rich and the poor in America
http://www.dineshdsouza.com/movies/2016-obamas-america/

"The Piano Teacher" (2001) with Isabelle Huppert. She is a thirty something piano teacher who teaches at a prestigious music conservatory, sleeps in the same bed as her mother, has creepy sado masochistic tendencies.
One of her nasty pleasures is to watch a peep show and sniff the jizzy kleenex in the waste basket. During a moment of extreme frustration, she dry humps her mom in their shared bed.

@Muriel Schwenck GAHROSE!!!! Anything involving sex & your own mother...is just too disturbing for words. :bag:

@Jake88
I don't mind discussing religion. I just meant that I wasn't trying to infringe on anyone else's beliefs. No need to respect any of my beliefs lol. I won't be offended. I would like to hear your take on paranormal and religion if you feel there is a connection. You can PM them to me. What I have seen causes me to wonder about my beliefs. It's the closest thing to God that I have seen but it's still a leap I'm not comfortable making without sound logic involved.
I think everyone's boundaries should always be respected. :stop:Personally, I don't think you're infringing on anyone's beliefs by saying you're an atheist. I definitely feel & believe paranormal & religion are connected so I'll PM you on that. The things I've seen & experienced have played a huge role in my beliefs, too. I think everybody's probably that way though. You just never know what people have gone through to make them believe what they do but it's usually a profound mix of things.
I ONLY mentioned it to show that I don't have faith. I don't believe in ghosts "just because" was my point. My neighbor is a devout Christian and I discuss religion with him. I didn't want to tell him I was an atheist for a few years lol because I didn't want to offend him. It's an atheist's beliefs(lol or lack thereof I should say) that can be offensive. You could tell me you worship the tooth fairy, lol I might give you a sideways look but I certainly wouldn't be offended.
If your neighbor is a true Christian, your belief won't offend him. It'll make him sad because where we believe atheists will end up. :sorry:That's really considerate for you to be so empathetic, though. Now if you said you were a Satanist...eh. Might ruffle a feather. If you're that uncertain about ever saying you're an atheist, you could always SAY you're Satanic...wait for a reaction & THEN say you're atheist. I'm sure whoever you're telling will be relieved you're the one, over the other.:devil:
I have felt weird about rooms but I don't really pay attention to it. I don't sleep in my bedroom anymore though lmao. My son won't go in there alone and that's good enough for me. He comes flying out of there like a bat out of hell screaming for no reason sometimes lol which doesn't happen anywhere else. He will only go in there when I am in there now. I find it odd enough that I am sharing it but I don't think there is a supernatural connection. I just think he's a pussy lol. I kid of course.
Now this is interesting! :pompous:Neither one of you like the room...& you won't sleep in there? Have you ever recorded anything in there? Taken pictures? :snaphappy:See if there's something weird going on, I have to get to the bottom of it but that's just me. One time in high school, I was curious to know if I talked during my sleep so I turned a recorder on but got something I didn't expect. Since this was in the 90's, it was a mini recorder so of course took it to school so everybody could hear it. It was a voice so deep, I couldn't even make that sound if I tried. Oh & it said, "I'll kill you!" so there's that. :wideyed:I didn't record anymore. But YOU! You should totally do it! (lol, I actually did record when I was at that crazy hotel but that's it. With intent to find something, anyway.)
You're a ghost hunter by the sounds of it lol! I don't spend much time on them except for when they are brought up. I occasionally will read about them online but I get too creeped out to get very far.
Me? :spy:A ghost hunter?! Nahhh. It's not like I've submitted pics to ghoststudy.com or anything. (Great site though) I've been off & on as far as watching ghost stuff. Never watched anything spooky growing up & really didn't get comfortable about knowing more until several years back. Nothing serious though. I've had enough paranormal things happen to last me 3 lifetimes so it's not something I pursue.:woot:
We can swap ghost stories whenever. I don't have all kinds though- I don't go hunting them out like you lmao!
Well it sounds to me like you should at least try recording a video in that fun room of yours. You may or may not have more of a ghost story to tell!:popcorn:

PS!! Another disturbing yet oddly fascinating movie: ANOTHER EARTH

Last edited:
For me, it would be a tie between a French film called Martyr's that horrified and disturbed the shit out of me and an Iranian film of which name i never knew as it was written in Arabic. It was about a poor family transporting their sick, paralyzed son through the mountains on the back of their most expensive asset, this old donkey. They trekked through the snow and what not, the donkey died along the way - I cried when the donkey died. Worked to death I should imagine. Very sad even though I could barely understand a word of it - the English subtitles were obviously written by someone who had broken English at best.

So yeah. Martyrs - fucking horrifying. Dying boy on a dead Donkey in Iran - heartbreaking.

And I normally don't bother much with foreign films!

Now this is interesting! Neither one of you like the room...& you won't sleep in there? Have you ever recorded anything in there? Taken pictures? See if there's something weird going on, I have to get to the bottom of it but that's just me. One time in high school, I was curious to know if I talked during my sleep so I turned a recorder on but got something I didn't expect. Since this was in the 90's, it was a mini recorder so of course took it to school so everybody could hear it. It was a voice so deep, I couldn't even make that sound if I tried. Oh & it said, "I'll kill you!" so there's that. I didn't record anymore. But YOU! You should totally do it! (lol, I actually did record when I was at that crazy hotel but that's it. With intent to find something, anyway.)

It's odd, feels like I'm entering another dimension or something. Sounds from outside immediately grow dim and often times I get that feeling that someone is looking over my shoulder only to turn around and find nothing there...

Lol I'm trolling ya. I just find the room to be incredibly stuffy.

These are beautiful films that are disturbing in a different way that involves a tragic twist of fate because of a family secret. The French are, of course, masters of this sort of story.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091288/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

A greedy landowner and his backward nephew conspire to block the only water source for an adjoining property in order to bankrupt the owner and force him to sell.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091480/?ref_=nv_sr_1

A beautiful but shy shepherdess plots vengeance on the men whose greedy conspiracy to acquire her father's land caused his death years earlier.

These are beautiful films that are disturbing in a different way that involves a tragic twist of fate because of a family secret. The French are, of course, masters of this sort of story.

Jean de Florette and Manon des Source! I love those movies, but never thought of them in the disturbing category. Definitely tragedy and melodrama in the hills of Provence.
Except for a miserable spell living in town, all my life I have lived in the country. We have to pump our own water, and know the value of a good water supply. Everything those perfidious peasants did to Jean to rob him of his farm is completely understandable and diabolic in it's greedy French peasant context. And Manon's revenge is pretty effective too while it lasted. And the family secret finally revealed is heartbreaking.

The same actors from Manon, Emmanuelle Béart, and Daniel Auteuil, also star in another film called "The Heart in Winter" (Un Coeur en Hiver). IN this one, they are both sophisticated & cultured Parisians where a strange one sided romance develops. Ms. Beart plays a violinist, there is plenty of Ravel music.

Last edited:
Pet Semetary has always effected me quite a bit too, that Zelda sis is unforgettable and Pascal is too damn creepy. Fun stuff.
I loved reading King as a teen. Pet Semetary really got to me. Fast forward about 15 years and my wife wants to name our son GAGE? Seriously, and to top it off I drive tractor trailers.... (We did end up naming him Gage.)

I'm a tremendous pussy about things, and very soft hearted, so i don't deal well with any torture or graphic violence (other than of course, over the top campy evil dead etc).
I can't watch most Saw movies, things like Hostel and I Spit On Your Grave etc are excruciating for me. The Elizabeth Bathory scene in Hostel was the thing of my nightmares.
I doubt i could handle Martyrs or A Serbian Film.
When I was a little kid, I somehow saw The Shining, and that elevator thing scared me then, but it doesn't bother me now. Mostly i can't handle torture or pain being inflicted. There was a show on once about medieval torture devices that reduced me to tears. That shit destroys me. How could they do that?

I'm a tremendous pussy about things, and very soft hearted, so i don't deal well with any torture or graphic violence (other than of course, over the top campy evil dead etc).
I can't watch most Saw movies, things like Hostel and I Spit On Your Grave etc are excruciating for me. The Elizabeth Bathory scene in Hostel was the thing of my nightmares.
I doubt i could handle Martyrs or A Serbian Film.
When I was a little kid, I somehow saw The Shining, and that elevator thing scared me then, but it doesn't bother me now. Mostly i can't handle torture or pain being inflicted. There was a show on once about medieval torture devices that reduced me to tears. That shit destroys me. How could they do that?

I am the same. I can’t stomach gory movies like Saw and I can’t handle random violence like in The Purge. That movie and The Strangers gave me the worst panic attack I have had without actually being in a crisis state.

Now I can watch paranormal movies in the middle of the night and alone. My family thinks I am crazy but it’s how I grew up. My mom is a huge horror movie freak and I watched all of them with her with the exception of The Exorcist. She wouldn’t allow me to watch that until I was a grown woman. The only movie that has put some fear in me was The Conjuring, the first one. It wasn’t the paranormal shit happening but more when Mr. Warren was doing the speaking engagement and the camera turns to the galley, and the first face you see is the real Lorraine Warren. I don’t know why but when her face was on screen I felt a slight fear come over me. Other than that, I have yet to watch a movie that I felt real terror from…Let’s see how this 2nd Conjuring movie goes.
[doublepost=1467141193,1466716006][/doublepost]So, I watched The Conjuring II. Granted I watched it online and the shit froze several times but it was a good movie. The cast is a strong , some from the previous movie so it's not a weak story line. I would recommend watching it.

Conjuring 2 got solid reviews, i was surprised. I'll watch it eventually.

I finally saw The Babadook. Loved it. The only thing thing in horror that truly has the desired effect on me is well done body horror, which is extraordinarily rare, and child abuse/victimization type of stuff. Babadook did a tremendous job building suspense and dread when it came to the kid stuff. Loved the voice on the phone part too, fantastic. Very well done stuff. Ending was a tad odd though, think i see what they're going for, but it felt a tad contrived to me.

I also watched a low budget movie called Coherence. It wasn't disturbing, unless you intensely fear comets and bizarre dimension/world fuckery/astronomical disaster type of stuff. It does get quite fucked up though, not in a "blood and guts everywhere" type of way, but in a far more grounded manner. It's on amazon prime to stream, prob find it online easily too. Fucking AMAZING! Truly one of the best, "mind-fuck" movies i've ever seen, so much fun. It starts off painfully, just real nonsensical and unrealistic behavior from the characters, who were all irritating as can be, felt too rushed. Overrall its only problem is things don't build slowly, woulda benefited from that.

Then i read that almost the entire thing was improvised. Director just put all these actors in a house(and the entire movie takes place essentially in just this one house), fed an actor a note card of something they had to work into the particular scene somehow, threw the writer of the movie into it as an actor so he could help guide things, and told em have fun. Apparently one of the actresses didn't even know it wasn't one of those improvised comedy type of films until 3 days into filming, that's how little the cast was prepared. Anyways, pretty damn amazing considering how it was filmed/acted, both that hey were able to pull it off and that it turned out as well as it did. It also explains the rough, flawed stuff like the opening and build. Must watch.

First thing that came to my mind was "Freaks." Lots of scenes bothered me, but when they're chasing the woman through the woods. . . my god.
Some scenes I remember as being memorable, like the Russian Roulette scene from "The Deer Hunter" -- (the first one is more intense but not fucked up really, it's second one, with Mike (DeNiro) and Nick (Christopher Walken) that just left me with this sense of shock and loss. It's my favorite movie, and the first really great film I ever saw.
Oh I think "Human Centipede" was absolutely fucked up, surprisingly not scary at all (I thought.)
One of the hardest things to get through (with sound) was "Three Men and a Hammer (The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.)"
"The People Who Lived Under the Stairs"
was, to me, fucked up. The whole thing; it wasn't scary really, but fucked up? Absolutely.
When I was a kid I saw one called "Bad Ronald" with a pretty high fucked-up rating (to me) also... could've been my age, but it stayed with me for a very long time.
I enjoyed reading this thread; thanks to all who posted here; I've got a few movies to look forward to!

First thing that came to my mind was "Freaks." Lots of scenes bothered me, but when they're chasing the woman through the woods. . . my god.
Some scenes I remember as being memorable, like the Russian Roulette scene from "The Deer Hunter" -- (the first one is more intense but not fucked up really, it's second one, with Mike (DeNiro) and Nick (Christopher Walken) that just left me with this sense of shock and loss. It's my favorite movie, and the first really great film I ever saw.
Oh I think "Human Centipede" was absolutely fucked up, surprisingly not scary at all (I thought.)
One of the hardest things to get through (with sound) was "Three Men and a Hammer (The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.)"
"The People Who Lived Under the Stairs"
was, to me, fucked up. The whole thing; it wasn't scary really, but fucked up? Absolutely.
When I was a kid I saw one called "Bad Ronald" with a pretty high fucked-up rating (to me) also... could've been my age, but it stayed with me for a very long time.
I enjoyed reading this thread; thanks to all who posted here; I've got a few movies to look forward to!

I don't have the heart to watch Three Guys, One Hammer.

I don't have the heart to watch Three Guys, One Hammer.

Yeah and you know, I don't know why it was such a thing for me to want to get through it, but it was. I'd never not been able to see anything before (that backwards walk in "The Exorcist" would've been hard to watch had I known it was coming, but I was (damaged) too slow to stop it, ha.)

I'm certainly no better for having seen it... a few weeks ago my son was showing it to someone over here with the sound up, and it (scared me senseless) was even worse.
You know, I saw this -- this movie this crazy bastard made a long time ago. He was interested in -- well, he got off on -- younger boys and their feet/shoes -- you know. And he was some sort of camp leader and he'd get the shorter ones and talk them into participating in this thing where he'd hang them from a tree, saying it would "stretch them taller." (I know, but they were young and didn't yet know what evil this world contains...)

So a boatload of them went for it. I found that to be the most fucked up thing... just gave me a sense of pure evil watching it. Because it was -- it was so -- genuine. Like this one boy, he was hanging around (haha) no, he was hanging there and realized this shit wasn't cool (too late, shorty) and tried to -- he was struggling and finally got his feet around a branch to get down, and this bastard ran up (he ran, he did, and it was -- you can see the urgency and the excitement he was feeling... it's so fucked) and he unlodged the boy's feet from the branch so that they were once again dangling helplessly and I just -- I'll never forget how that felt. It was -- like good-little-me was seeing something of a world I didn't need to be bothering -- know what I mean? Just dark, just evil, and completely real.

I'm not sure how many boys he wound up killing, but it was a pretty good number... Sometimes (and I hate even typing this because it's heartbreaking) but sometimes he'd kill them, revive them, and kill them again.... and it occurred to me, "It's like going for another orgasm; that's how it is for him." Not sure how I knew that, but I was sure of it.
Sorry, I know this was about films that were produced for an audience, not home movies, but talk about fucked up. All these shoes he kept (dude loved those shoes) -- often with the boys' feet still in them -- it showed him sawing off the feet of a few of the boys to achieve that... I don't know, it's just the king of all things fucked up.
I wouldn't bother with Dnepropetrovsk.... it's not even interesting, it's sort of like a root canal in that it begins badly, lasts forever (it seems) then ends equally badly -- and afterwards you don't feel any better for it. Just kind of glad it's over.
YMMV

Last edited:
I'd have to go with stephen king's the mist. The ending was fucked up.

Was a bit shocked by the violence in zombie's version of halloween.

The original chainsaw massacre. That woman was so scared she jumped out windows. That was some good acting from her n that crazy family. And I'll never forget the woman hanging on the meat hook. I watched that movie when I was a kid n the meat hook part got to me.
The remakes just went downhill.

We watched Hardcore Henry on the weekend...The sound track was excellent,

and people (bad people) died (spectacularly) every other minute. It was awesome.

The end was a disappointment and good all at the same time,

I wanted it to be a love story like in Dead Pool, but nope it wasn't.

Marxists were never violent? What happened to the Czar's children?
What marxists have to do with all these? Pasolini was expelled from the communist party... but, about your questions:
a) Yes, they were. And several million people died after comrade Stalin's collectivization and purges. However, even in the gulags, they never went as far as sick as the Fascists and the Nazis...
b) They died of a severe case of lead poisoning.

What marxists have to do with all these? Pasolini was expelled from the communist party... but, about your questions:
a) Yes, they were. And several million people died after comrade Stalin's collectivization and purges. However, even in the gulags, they never went as far as sick as the Fascists and the Nazis...
b) They died of a severe case of lead poisoning.

Very nice video Pete... Too bad Nicholas was a nice person with a very soft intelligence. That reminds me of a great iconic movie:

I'd have to go with stephen king's the mist. The ending was fucked up.

Ugh fuckkkking nonsense.

SPOILERS

This is bullshit because in their attempt to make the ending as disturbing and as big of a kick in the nuts conclusion as they could, they actually create a conclusion that's a POSITIVE overrall.

Is it horrific for this guy who kills his kid/friends? Of course. BUT, the ending we get shows us that the military has got a handle on the situation, fog is lifting, monsters are defeated, humanity at large is saved, the world is saved. Fucking YAWN. How is that disturbing? How is that horrific?

I fucking despise how that movie ends. It's bad enough it's as contrived as can be, it's bad enough it's so forced and desperate in its attempt to shock and disturb. But what's even worse is that the movie would have been VASTLY more horrifying, VASTLY more unsettling if it just concludes with the car driving off into the cold, ominous mist. There was a sense of hopelessness and despair as you see the enormous creature towards the end. I LOVED that, talk about an effective way to end a horror movie. Instead we get this absolute horseshit nonsense.

It's a happy ending. Fact. Yawn. Barf.

Was a bit shocked by the violence in zombie's version of halloween.

You're a horrible person. The only thing shocking about Rob Zombies trash movies is how god awful they are.

The original chainsaw massacre. That woman was so scared she jumped out windows. That was some good acting from her n that crazy family. And I'll never forget the woman hanging on the meat hook. I watched that movie when I was a kid n the meat hook part got to me.
The remakes just went downhill.

At least you have one good opinion. I too love that movie. The way its shot is what sells the whole thing. It has such a gritty, amateurish feel to it, feels like someones home movie. It all makes it so authentic too, i can just feel the grotesque, sweltering texas heat, just smell the bodies and other junk this backwoods evil family has rotting under the hot sun. It's got such a tremendous atmosphere. The most chilling singular moment for me though is that "thunk" of the hammer, you all know the scene. The way Leatherface springs out of nowhere, and there's no chase, there's no sspense, it's just that immediate "thunk", and they're gone, and you know you're in for one nasty fucking movie. Such a perfect sound effect. Fantastic stuff.

A Serbian Film (2010) - Original Title: Srpski film

Truly sick movie, extremely disturbing...

"An aging porn star agrees to participate in an "art film" in order to make a clean break from the business, only to discover that he has been drafted into making a pedophilia and necrophilia themed snuff film."

The trailer does not show how bloody the movie is. It has some sick splatter mixed with sex scenes.
Be sure to watch uncut version...

A Serbian Film (2010) - Original Title: Srpski film

Truly sick movie, extremely disturbing...

"An aging porn star agrees to participate in an "art film" in order to make a clean break from the business, only to discover that he has been drafted into making a pedophilia and necrophilia themed snuff film."

The trailer does not show how bloody the movie is. It has some sick splatter mixed with sex scenes.
Be sure to watch uncut version...

The only sort of person that would view this, is a pedophile or a necrophiliac. The fact that you are recommending this film, and an uncut version at that, is indicative of your degenerate character.

Back