• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.people.com/article/fort-myers-mass-shooting-2-killed-16-wounded-club-blu

Newstip from @Keepalowprofile

As many as 2 have been killed with 16 injured in a mass shooting at Club Blu in Fort Myers, Florida. Club Blu caters to the 12 to 17 year old crowd. Police are not sure on the number of people affected in this because some have taken themselves to the hospital.

Please read more at the link.

(sorry you had to read something I wrote, but this stupid Chromebook is feeling ticklish this morning and is not letting me C&P much of anything.)

July 25, 2018

In one of the only actions, Jazmin Barron, 35, of Lehigh Acres, whose gun matched bullets found at the scene of the Club Blu shooting, pleaded guilty in December, 2016 to the charge of lying while purchasing a gun that was later involved in the shooting.
She eventually received a sentence of five years probation, a year of home detention, 100 hours of community service and a $100 fine.
Her attorney, Robert Harris, previously said Barron had bought a Masterpiece Arms PMA57SST pistol from Gunsmoke and Lead, a Lehigh Acres gun shop, in February of 2015. Sometime between then and the Club Blu shooting she either misplaced, lost or had it stolen, Harris said.
https://www.news-press.com/story/ne...-case-state-attorneys-office-hands/768183002/
1545746294246.png
1545746310713.png

So let me get this straight - For 17 months, she never regularly checked to make sure her $600+, odd chambered weapon was being safely stored?

Why do I find that hard to believe?

Show the club where you can get 12 year olds mixing with 17 year olds. That's just terrific! What could possibly go wrong there? I ran a youth center 413 to 19 year olds and we had to keep eyes on them like Hawks. As it was we still had 18 and 19 year olds boinking 13 and 14 year olds off site. Total recipe for disaster.

Back