• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ther-of-her-unborn-child-police-say/#comments

She was a 15-year-old, and he was her middle-school speech teacher at Euless Junior High in Euless, Tex.

The pair sent messages to one another nearly every day over Christmas break, according to an arrest warrant affidavit cited by ABC affiliate WFAA. By February, they were seeing each other outside of school and engaging in a physical relationship, the victim would later tell police.

The relationship continued to escalate, and on June 2 the teenager contacted her former teacher — identified by police as 26-year-old Cornelius Smith — and told him she thought she was pregnant.

Police said the pregnancy was later confirmed using a home pregnancy test, according to WFAA.

The affidavit cited by WFAA says Smith told the teenager he would “help her if she was going to have the child or have an abortion,” but “he would have to take his wife and child to East Texas first.”

Eventually, the affidavit says, the teenager told her parents about the pregnancy and Smith called the family and confirmed that the unborn child was his, the station reported.

Last month, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported, Smith showed up at the Euless Police Department with the victim’s mother, father and aunt.

He agreed to be interviewed, according to an arrest warrant affidavit cited by the paper, and told a detective that he had briefly had sex with the teenager in the parking lot of a vacant store the month before. He said he had not used a condom but didn’t think he’d ejaculated, the affidavit noted.

Smith’s former student told a different story. According to the affidavit, she told police that their relationship had become sexual months before. She said Smith would email another teacher so that the teenager could get permission to spend time in his classroom during his conference period, the paper reported. In addition to kissing and talking about oral sex, the teenager performed oral sex on Smith, she told police.

On multiple occasions during spring break, she told police, Smith came to her parents’ home and the two had sex. She noted that Smith told her he had used a condom at the time.

The Star-Telegram reported that the girl emphasized to police that “she did agree to have sex” with Smith.

The affidavit states that police were able to recover messages on the teenager’s cellphone that confirmed her story, the paper reported. By the time her family met with police, the affidavit states, her stepfather told investigators that his daughter had been to a clinic on June 13 and confirmed that she was eight weeks pregnant.

Records cited by the Star-Telegram reveal that Smith turned himself in to police last month. He has been charged with sexual assault of a child under age 17 and was released on $75,000 bail.

Ya know, if you're going to go down to the police station and admit you were sexually involved with this child, why not just be honest?

Did he think he'd be in any less trouble if the cops thought it happened only once briefly, vs multiple occasions?

In for a penny, in for a pound. Come totally clean, if you're going to be truthful at all.

Last edited:
@everjadedsaid

Did he think he'd be in any less trouble if the cops thought it happened only once briefly, vs multiple occasions?
From the article
told a detective that he had briefly had sex with the teenager in the parking lot of a vacant store the month before. He said he had not used a condom but didn’t think he’d ejaculated
Wtf? His dick was in her. Does he think it doesn't really count if he didn't ejaculate! ?

:fish:
What a fucking moron.

Seriously...what the fuck is wrong with these girls with their head in the clouds.

If my fifteen year old daughter thought it was totally okay to have sex with a married teacher

who is also a father I would damn myself to hell for failing so bad. Yes I would.

he would “help her if she was going to have the child or have an abortion,” but “he would have to take his wife and child to East Texas first.”

Men and their double lives sometimes...I wonder if he intended on taking his wife and

child to East Texas ALIVE, because that happens all of the time.

Cowards all over the place trying to make shit look like an accident,

or otherwise saying shit like...i don't know, they went to east Texas,

I haven't seen them for months when they know 100% that they're dead.

Yeah considering he said once the month before and she's 8 weeks pregnant so they absolutely know he lied about it.

What was his purpose in taking his wife and child to East Texas?? So he could continue to lead his double life?? Well his wife knows now!! I see a divorce in his future. He blew his career all to hell. The way he tried to minimize his involvement with the student is disgusting. As if...maybe my wife won't be so mad at me if it was only the one time lol. I'm glad the girl went to her parents and that they are supportive of her. At least this baby won't be left in someone's' backyard or in a dumpster. I was surprised to read that the teacher called the parents on his own and acknowledged being the father...and went to the police station with the parents to turn himself in.

Wonder how this dumbass dude thought this was all gonna go down. Even if the girl didn't get pregnant it still would have ended horribly for both of them! She's a 15 year old girl and no kid that age can keep their mouth shut about a damn thing. Especially if it's dirt on a teacher.

Wonder how this dumbass dude thought this was all gonna go down. Even if the girl didn't get pregnant it still would have ended horribly for both of them! She's a 15 year old girl and no kid that age can keep their mouth shut about a damn thing. Especially if it's dirt on a teacher.
Don't be so sure about that.
:whistle:

"...he had briefly had sex with the teenager in the parking lot of a vacant store the month before. He said he had not used a condom but didn’t think he’d ejaculated..."

All I can see is Mary Lou Retton's big bright smile while she says, "Now Ya Know!"

"...he had briefly had sex with the teenager in the parking lot of a vacant store the month before. He said he had not used a condom but didn’t think he’d ejaculated..."

All I can see is Mary Lou Retton's big bright smile while she says, "Now Ya Know!"

Shit, my youngest is a pull out baby.

Anyone who has already procreated should know that pulling out never works.

A former teacher at Euless Junior High has been sentenced to two years in prison for having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student that led to the girl getting pregnant.

Cornelius Antoine Smith, 27, had plead guilty back in June to sexual assault of a child under age 17.

Upon his release from prison, Smith will be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

Smith was in his first year of teaching in the Hurst-Euless-Bedford school district when the relationship came to light in June 2016.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, the teacher accompanied the girl’s mother, father and aunt to the Euless Police Department on June 3, 2016, where he told a detective he had sex one time with the girl in May in the parking lot of a vacant store.

In an interview a couple weeks later, however, the girl said her relationship with the teacher had become physical several months prior after the the two had been conversing on KiK, a messaging application popular with teens.

She said the two would kiss and she would perform oral sex on him inside his classroom during his conference period. She said they also had sexual contact at her house when here parents were away.

The girl found out she was pregnant on June 2, 2016.

The girl told investigators that Smith had told her he would help her — whether she had the child or if she had an abortion. Smith said, however, he would have to take his wife and children to East Texas before he could care for her and their child, according to the girl.

Police alerted the Hurst-Euless-Bedford school district about their investigation. Smith resigned after being notified that the district was going to begin termination proceedings, officials have said.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article176150171.html
1545747179322.png

You should have stuck to just get more oral sex from her. That way she would not have gotten knocked up and maybe might have been able to get away with it. His sentence is a damn joke hope his wife takes him to the cleaners

Latest posts

Back