• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I wondered/hoped the same, that maybe it was like a trial run & they hadn't actually assaulted the baby, just took the horrible pictures-- but this article states:

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/...raping-10-month-old-baby#sthash.lEpwcF12.dpuf

So fucking vile!:mad::punch:

ETA: Also the police have clarified that earlier reports of the baby's condition of 'she's fine' were not meant to describe her physical condition- so I'm guessing there was 'damage' done?:(
And as for the mother being involved- the baby has been removed from & put into foster care.
Link

I appreciate that update, thanks!
So much for hoping it wasn't that... They both "had intercourse" with her, but they still "didn't do all [they] wanted?" WTF? That part I don't wanna know (although I'd like to have seen the rest of what that guy wrote about it.)
So... I completely agree: This woman knew her baby had been abused by not one but TWO 50-year-old men (ugh) and she did nothing? Jesus!
Afraid to lose his support (financially) maybe? Most mothers wouldn't care, they'd be furious and take that baby to a hospital after the police got a full report.
Good that they took the baby, I hope she never sees her again. If it weren't for the careless boyfriend, they wouldn't have been caught; she sure as hell wasn't talking. That child would've been re-exposed to them in her near future, this time for "days" -- I can't imagine what they would've done with that.
Only question remaining is: Why isn't she in jail, too? For not reporting this horrific abuse of her infant daughter? If she tries the "I didn't know" defense, the prosecution can prove that's a lie with the hospital reports, etc. Because like several here said, no way she didn't notice.
I hate these stories! Mainly because it tells me there are people like this out there, and that gives me the creepiest feeling... you really don't know what seemingly-normal people are capable of, and that's just scary.

[The father] and I will have time on our own with her," he said. "Incest turns me on so much."

Eeeewwww. Enjoy being bi for fuck's sake!

They were both refused bail.
Somebody's got their shit together!

Police, however, have not said that the mother in under investigation.
On going investigation - micro penis x 2
Mom who didn't pay attention or at risk population! ?

Anyone else find it odd a gay 50 year old has a 10 month old daughter? I wonder if he's really bi, but at 50 he should know how to wrap that thing. I'd like to know more about the mom - how old is she, was this some kind of sick arrangement and that's why mommy didn't repot?

This really confused me too. Maybe he was like a non-anonymous sperm donor, like a friend of the mom that the child would have some relationship with but would not be raised by him.

Latest posts

Back