• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
White supremacist arrested in shooting deaths of three people at Washington state home

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ed-killing-people-wash-home-article-1.2714414

Police nabbed a white supremacist covered in tattoos after cops said the career criminal killed three and wounded another during a gun attack in Washington.

Self-described skinhead Brent Luyster, 35, ignited a manhunt after shooting three people to death 20 miles north of Vancouver in Woodland, cops said. He also wounded a woman with a gunshot to the face.

The lone survivor found help by driving to a nearby convenience store, but she was unable to speak after the bullet “took most of her face off,” Clark County Sheriff’s Office officials told the Daily News. Through handwritten notes to authorities, she identified Luyster as her assailant.

Authorities found an unidentified man and woman dead inside a home and another male victim outside.

The killings were not racially-motivated, Sgt. Tony Barnes told the Daily News.

Luyster was allegedly “in search of something” when he shot the victims, all of whom were associates of Luyster and white, Barnes said. The victims have not been identified.

He was captured at around 4:15 p.m. near Longview after a Washington State Patrol spotted his vehicle parked along a road. He was taken into custody without incident.

A friend wrote on Luyster’s Facebook page hours after the killings referencing the deaths and his ties to white supremacy.

“My heart breaks that my comrade Brent Luyster is on the loose with multiple body bags in tow, brother ODIN is calling for you, may you have a proper taking into Valhalla......”

oR0pyK8.jpg

A white Supremacist in Washington State, say it ain't so. I thought they only lived in the south.o_O

“My heart breaks that my comrade Brent Luyster is on the loose with multiple body bags in tow, brother ODIN is calling for you, may you have a proper taking into Valhalla......”

Moron isn't getting into Valhalla. Only honorable soliders get taken there. This asswipe is only going to prison and hopefully the needle. And from there, next stop is hell.

It's it's not racially motivated why did they mention he was a white supremacist? That seems irrelevant.
[doublepost=1468775824,1468775738][/doublepost]I have to say, his tattoo artist is a beast. I don't like what they are but they look fantastic.

It's it's not racially motivated why did they mention he was a white supremacist? That seems .
White supremacist seems to be synonymous with armed, dangerous, ruthless, lock up your women folk. It's a piece of info I'd like to have if I crossed paths with a fugitive like that.

White supremacist seems to be synonymous with armed, dangerous, ruthless, lock up your women folk. It's a piece of info I'd like to have if I crossed paths with a fugitive like that.

I didn't know that. Most of my run-ins with his sort have been KKK. I've only knowingly had to deal with one skin head but even he said excuse me when he walked past me to get out of the door. The black guys didn't get the same respect.

Luyster was allegedly “in search of something” when he shot the victims, all of whom were associates of Luyster and white

Meh. Prob fellow white supramacists and this no doubt involved drugs. I don't have sympathy for any of the filth that got shot.

So... was he calling for the suspect to fight it out with police, go down shooting it out? "Proper taking" into Valhalla sounds to me like "die fighting on the battlefield".

These people are such fucking garbage.

It's surprising some of the states that have immense white supremacist populations. Most only associate that stuff with ignorant trash southern states aka any and all southern states. But states like Indiana and especially Washington are fucking overrun with these shitheads.

I just watched Green Room couple weeks ago, good stuff, takes place in washington, highly recommended.

I have to say, his tattoo artist is a beast. I don't like what they are but they look fantastic.

It's especially cute how he framed out his non-existent pectorals. It kinda makes it look like he's wearing a bikini top or some sort of sultry tanktop but made out of tattoos. Adorable.

What a bitch.

I don't know why these people choose to associate with losers. You got dipshits talkin up confederate pride still, people talking up Hitler and the krauts, these armies LOST and they lost big. White supremacists are such huge endorsers of failure.

I don't know why these people choose to associate with losers. You got dipshits talkin up confederate pride still, people talking up Hitler and the krauts, these armies LOST and they lost big. White supremacists are such huge endorsers of failure.
So true, and on the Japanese side there is Yukio Mishima and his new nationalism.. Just google his name to see a pic of his severed head - seppuku was his conclusion to a failed coup. The seppuku was bungled too.
A very interesting man.

Strap that fucker down and take a power sander to that shit.

ooorrrrrr

lock him up with the most terrifying black inmates on the planet and put it on pay per view.
THAT is a Big Brother show I would dig watching.
There is so much fail in this asshole.

Good gravy, are the white supremacists letting anyone in these days? He looks of Eastern/Southern European descent to me.

Maybe I'm just picky, but I'm not into birds that look like the unnatural offspring of an eagle and pineapple. But props for the line work and contrast

The northwest started becoming a draw for militia/survivalist compounds decades ago, and white supremacists are fellow travelers.

It's it's not racially motivated why did they mention he was a white supremacist? That seems irrelevant.
[doublepost=1468775824,1468775738][/doublepost]I have to say, his tattoo artist is a beast. I don't like what they are but they look fantastic.

I was thinking the same thing - that is some DAMN nice work!!!

The lone survivor found help by driving to a nearby convenience store, but she was unable to speak after the bullet “took most of her face off,”

Can you imagine the reaction of the poor clerk?!

Good gravy, are the white supremacists letting anyone in these days? He looks of Eastern/Southern European descent to me.

I know, right? I saw "white supremacist" and was not expecting those facial features.

The northwest started becoming a draw for militia/survivalist compounds decades ago, and white supremacists are fellow travelers.

That's not wrong, but our white supremacist heritage is no recent development. Oregon was the only state admitted to the Union with a black exclusion clause in its constitution. The Pacific Northwest has long been a mecca for those who want to live a life free of minorities.

The title of this Politico article says it all: "Want to meet America's worst racists? Come to the Northwest. Confederate sympathizers have nothing on the 'Northwest Front'."

But, luckily and to your point, they do tend to keep to themselves thanks to that militia/survivalist streak. In the South, you might be sitting in a restaurant when an argument breaks out and suddenly, the trashy white woman is yelling at a black family that, "My ancestors owned your ass, bitch! Black people don't belong in America!" as happened recently. In the PNW, this sentiment is less common, but more militarized and psychotic. Every now and again, we get one of these Odin-praising assholes that goes on a killing spree. And, as she's being sentenced to life, his cunty girlfriend apologizes for making the movement look bad. Unbelievable.

Man receives 3 life sentences in Washington state slayings

VANCOUVER, Wash.- A man has been sentenced to three life terms without the possibility of parole for killing three of his friends at a home in Washington state.

The Columbian newspaper reports that Judge Robert Lewis also sentenced 37-year-old Brent Luyster on Friday to 54 years for attempted murder and firearm possession.

Luyster killed Joseph LaMar, Janell Knight and Zachary Thompson, in July 2016, near the small town of Woodland. He tried to kill Breanne Leigh, who testified against him.
http://www.kansas.com/news/nation-world/article190105459.html

Back