• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
JIwwaBZ.jpg

Cherry Garcia was once a fighting dog. Kept in a small pen, one of more than 50 dogs lined down a dark row. Waiting to be thrown into a ring to fight for his life, for Michael Vick's amusement.

When he was rescued he was so frightened he could barely stand. Old video from his rescue shows him practically crawling on the ground, terrified of being close to people.

He was torn up from fighting. Scarred and injured- ultimately he had a back leg amputated.

They said these dogs couldn't be rehabilitated, that they were too dangerous to try to keep as pets.

Cherry has been living with his family now for 9 years. He shares a home with children and kittens, and spends time touring schools and communities as an ambassador dog.

Now 11 years old, Cherry recently got his "best day ever". Watch the video. It includes a kitten tent, a giant sundae, and a backyard beach themed playtime. <3

http://www.today.com/pets/pit-bull-rescued-michael-vick-s-dog-fighting-ring-gets-t101054

Oh my goodness, he is so full of love. And, he looks an awful lot like a little pit.

My sister has a little pit that is full of love. Even more full of love to me since I dove in after it after it stepped off the bulkhead and into the bay when we were crabbing. Jeezus, she weighed a ton.

There is a documentary about what happened to Vick's dogs including Cherry, The Champions (2015) watched it on netflix (back when they didnt block vpns).

The kitten part killed me.

Good lord that dog is fucking hideous. The fuck is with its eye? Disgusting.

Shoulda put it down.

It woulda been so fucking awesome if he wigged out and started tearing the kittens to shreds. Lame fucking video as is, quite cheesy and forced, very overly sentimental. Barf.

Good lord that dog is fucking hideous. The fuck is with its eye? Disgusting.

Shoulda put it down.

It woulda been so fucking awesome if he wigged out and started tearing the kittens to shreds. Lame fucking video as is, quite cheesy and forced, very overly sentimental. Barf.
Okay tuff guy, you know you got a little moist around the eyes. Admit it.

Back