• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/13-old-girl-sought-st-louis-area-shooting-123932415.html

A 13-year-old suburban St. Louis girl shot and critically wounded a couple who had let her go with a warning earlier that day after catching her and a friend trying to steal from their beauty shop, authorities said Wednesday.

The girl, accompanied by her family, surrendered to the police on Wednesday, Bellefontaine Neighbors police Chief Jeremy Ihler said. He declined to release her name or that of the victims, who are in their 70s and whose child owns the store, King's Beauty Supply.

According to police, the couple caught the girl and a friend trying to shoplift on Tuesday and kicked them out of the store. They recovered the items — believed to hair extensions — and didn't report the incident.

The girls returned later that day, though, and the couple called police, who found the girls in an adjacent parking lot. Officers detained one of the girls on a previous juvenile warrant and released the other, with the couple's approval, police said. Investigators believe the girl who was released returned later and shot the couple. A witness reported seeing her enter the store and emerge a short time later, running with a revolver in her hand, police said.

"I'm speechless that it was a 13-year-old girl with a handgun," Ihler said.

Police searched for the girl after the shooting, but their dogs lost her scent in a wooded area between the store and a residential area. Before she surrendered Wednesday, police had warned that she should be considered armed and dangerous.

The couple often worked at the beauty shop, even though they speak Korean and their English isn't great, authorities said.

"They're very forgiving people," Ihler said. "The phrase, 'No good deed goes unpunished' fits right here."

:shifty::muted: I don't even wanna go here :shifty:

This angers me :punch::rage: I just can't !

... I'm literally disgusted with all this :finger: I have no clue why this struck such a nerve :punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch: fuck that kid :finger: piece of shit :finger:

Don't police release a minor to a guardian? An adult should be held responsible to some degree, here. Perhaps multiple. Whoever she was released to and whoever owned the gun she used, unless they're one in the same.

We've fucked up so bad...yes we did...all of us.

I'm curious if she eventually got the hair extensions she was after,

or did she just shoot and run?

BELLEFONTAINE NEIGHBORS, MO – A 13-year-old girl has turned herself into police after being accused of shooting an elderly couple working inside a beauty supply store.

Police say that on Tuesday morning, the couple were working in King’s Beauty when they caught the 13-year-old girl and a friend shoplifting items from the store.

The couple, both in their 70s, opened the store 20 years ago and often forgave shoplifters. In this case, the couple retrieved the stolen items from the girls and kicked them out of the store without calling police.

However, the girls came back and this time were able to get away with some merchandise. The couple called police and the two girls were located in an adjacent lot. One girl was taken into custody for an outstanding juvenile warrant, but the 13-year-old was let go with a warning after the couple refused to press charges.

“The shop stewards that were there were kind enough to not press charges, since the crime was, in their eyes, petty,” said Bellefontaine Neighbors Police Chief Jeremy Ihler.

But no good deed goes unpunished and the 13-year-old girl returned to the store that afternoon with a gun. After shooting the couple, she was seen running from the store with merchandise in her hands.

Neighboring businesses called 911 after hearing the shots, and the couple were both rushed to the hospital where they remain in the ICU in critical condition.

The 13-year-old turned herself in to police on Wednesday, accompanied by three aunts and her father. She reportedly was staying with her father over the summer as her mother was fed up with her behavior.

A family friend started a GoFundMe page to help the victims stating the family “will not be able to open their beauty supply store up for a while; therefore, the family is in need of financial support as well as help with medical bills.” So far they have raised $2800 of their $5000 goal.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

o_JD4No8adM

Continue reading...

The 13-year-old turned herself in to police on Wednesday, accompanied by three aunts and her father. She reportedly was staying with her father over the summer as her mother was fed up with her behavior.

What a little bitch. Seriously.

Her mom was fed up with her behavior? Wonder how she feels now? o_O

Well wasn't that just a warm, fuzzy thank you. So lemme get this straight..ONE 13 yo girl had an outstanding warrant...the other 13 yo girl was packing heat?

The SLOW woodchipper. ;) remember, we can't let this one breed.

@lithiumgirl at least we know that it's likely that she got those extensions, right?

What a fucking twat. And how does her mum feel? I'd guess a myriad of emotions: furious, horribly sad for that family and also that her daughter's life is basically ruined, and a teeny tiny bit of that "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!" feeling that she'd been bitching abt to her ex for the last 2-3 years, and FINALLY the little ho-bag showed her true colors on his watch! (Can you tell I grew up with divorced parents?)

But theft from Wal-Mar doesn't hurt the Waltons, it effects the associates who get fired when inventory comes in with too big of a minus. The associates that have to chase down the assholes that are stealing and potentially risking their lives to stop someone from walking out with a TV. How about we call for no stealing at all, but I know that won't happen.

Cassandra Lampley, of north St. Louis County, has made it a point to visit once a week after the store was looted during turmoil in Ferguson and nearby areas.
Link

--Al

When I was a teen, I lifted many times. Stupidly. Was caught twice and let go with a warning. The 2nd time I stopped lifting but I can promise you that I would have never had the balls to go BACK to a store that busted me, much less that soon. Then again I wasn't strapping a pocket heater at 13 either.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_fe820427-6c33-56aa-9a80-6754b8539a80.html

The owner of a beauty shop here says she hasn’t forgiven herself for asking her father for a hand last month so she could take a day off with her two kids.

“I was working every day, Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and then my kids’ summer break is almost over and I felt sorry,” she said Thursday. “I asked my dad to work one day before summer break was over. He said yes. He just went there that day for me, and it happened. It makes me so guilty.”

On that day, a robber shot the owner’s parents as they watched over King’s Beauty Supply, 10073 Lewis and Clark Boulevard. The shop owner asked to not be identified out of fear for her family’s safety. Her parents, who remain hospitalized and paralyzed, also haven’t been identified.

The owner said she was motivated to speak because she hopes the suspect, a 13-year-old girl, who is in St. Louis County Family Court, will be tried as an adult. She said that because she spends her days at the hospital with her phone off, she has not been able to talk with a representative from Family Court who contacted her.

She understands the NAACP is hoping the girl is not charged as an adult, and she said she doesn’t understand why. “I just don’t know why they would want to keep her in a juvenile court after this.”

Adolphus Pruitt, head of the St. Louis NAACP, said the girl “had exposure” to alternative education and counseling, but that “exposure to those things did not outweigh her exposure to the wrong crowd.”

“We are confident that the parents did the right thing to reach out and help her along the way,” Pruitt said.

The 13-year-old, flanked by family members, surrendered the day after the July 19 shooting. Police say she was in the store twice on that day before she came in a third time with a gun and shot the man and woman, both in their 70s.

The store owner said the girl changed her outfit and pretended she hadn’t been in the store earlier. When the woman’s mother told the girl to leave the third time, the girl pulled out the gun.

The store owner said her mother turned to run and was shot in the back. When the shop owner’s father went to help his wife, the girl shot him in the abdomen.

The girl then held the couple at gunpoint and demanded they help her open the cash register, the shop owner said, but they couldn’t get up. The girl eventually opened the cash register by throwing it on the floor. Along with the cash, she stole hair extensions.

Neither victim has been able to move their legs since the day of the shooting, and there’s a chance they’re permanently paralyzed, the store owner said.

She said her father was in a coma until earlier this week and has been unable to speak. Her mother was out of the intensive care unit but is now back, although it’s unclear why she is doing worse. Both are still considered to be in critical condition.

The owner can’t think about when King’s Beauty Supply will reopen. She said she has a difficult time even going into the store.

For now, the family is receiving help from her church in St. Ann. She said her 17-year-old son takes care of her 9-year-old during the day, and at night people from her church bring the kids food. A friend from church started a GoFundMe page for the family’s medical costs and the cost of closing the store. It had raised more than $6,500 as of Thursday afternoon.

“When my mom finished with surgery, she grabbed my hand and said, ‘I’m so happy because it’s not you. If it happened to you, what about your kids?’” she said. “Everybody thinks that they’re OK and everything is all right because some time has passed, but it’s not.”

She changed her clothes and went back to surprise them with the gun and shot them in the back as they were running away. Yeah, she's salvageable.

doesn't she know all black people look alike?

:sarcasm:

After shooting her in the back and gut shooting him, she held them at gun point to get the cash. Oh yeah and hair extensions. Poor thing's phone is off though. :mad:

Arrrgh. Please take this as the action of a local NAACP and not representative of all chapters. Seriously. I'm the secretary of my local NAACP branch and we've never done anything like this.

What she did she did for spite because they caught her, she didn't care that they felt sorry for her and let her go, she was pissed because she didn't get what she went for so she went back and shot them.

She was not crying out for help, she was wanting revenge cause they stopped her.

What she did she did for spite because they caught her, she didn't care that they felt sorry for her and let her go, she was pissed because she didn't get what she went for so she went back and shot them.

She was not crying out for help, she was wanting revenge cause they stopped her.
She really wanted those hair extensions and she took them after,shooting the couple.

Arrrgh. Please take this as the action of a local NAACP and not representative of all chapters. Seriously. I'm the secretary of my local NAACP branch and we've never done anything like this.

You may want to send a letter or do some better public outreach or something, cuz people read this shit and associate the NAACP at large with this type of madness. Out of all the people they could be spending resources helping, they settle on this shithead. It really shows where this particular orgianzations priorties are and how little they care for and respect the honest, decent people in the communities their chosen allies pollute.

I'm one of these people btw. I hear NAACP and my mind turns off, fuck them. Perhaps unfair, but there's just too many stories like this and too much asinine bullshit they spout off for me to have anything but generally negative feelings towards them.
[doublepost=1476157811,1476157663][/doublepost]The couple shoulda let her go again. You live in ghetto-ass Missouri, snitching will get you slaughtered by the animals that have taken it over.

I hope she's an immate until she's twenty one.

Why the fuck do you want her back on the streets so soon?

This girl should spend the rest of her life behind bars. You can't fix shit like this, and why would anyone want to anyways? Society doesn't need this thing. Lock it up forever.

Her family is no doubt complete shitheads too.

Back