• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Not only is she a murderer but a liar.

UGH! This case pisses me off so BAD! They need to get her adjudicated and sentenced ASAP so that she can start to pay for her bad behavior.

And she doesn't even lie very well.

I agree that they need to get on with this thing. Poor Kaiden wasn't given the luxury of time. Why are they dawdling around with this bitch? Do what should be done already. She killed her child and needs to pay for it.

Something else kept going through my head during this story, too. If her husband is a sex offender, who knows what might have happened to her kids eventually? I hate to think it, but maybe poor Kaiden was doomed from the start.

It is possible to hate people you've never met. I do.

More than three years after her infant son was smothered to death, Tatianna Light pleaded guilty today to his murder.

Light, 26, was scheduled to start trial this morning when her attorney announced the plea.

It was an open plea, meaning there was no plea deal in place. Prosecutor Dan Patterson said there was no deal offered at any point in the proceedings.

Her sentencing is scheduled for February. She faces a range of punishment from 10 to 30 years in prison.

Because second-degree murder is a considered a dangerous felony, Light will have to serve 85 percent of whatever sentence she is given before she will be eligible for parole.
http://www.news-leader.com/article/...day-for-mom-accused-of-killing-her-infant-son

A different article on her guilty plea with more info:

f5nBnDI.jpg

For his entire short life, caseworkers and family members tried to keep Kaiden Light safe.

The first call to state welfare authorities concerned about Kaiden’s welfare came the day after he was born.

Kaiden’s father is a sex offender. Hospital staff wanted Children’s Division to ensure that Kaiden would be all right.

After a few weeks of interviews, drug tests and home visits, the case was closed.

But soon another call came in. A family member was worried about Kaiden.

He was acting differently. He wasn’t smiling. His eyes didn’t follow movement like normal.

This time, Kaiden was left with family — away from his mother, Tatianna Light — while caseworkers asked for a psychological evaluation.

Twelve days later, Kaiden was returned to Tatianna. Caseworkers documented their concerns about allowing the child to return to his mother.

They didn’t think he was safe, but they had no proof he was in danger. He went home Oct. 4.

He died the next day.

Caseworkers had scheduled a follow-up visit between 2 and 2:30 p.m. Oct. 5. About an hour before caseworker Isabella Escudero arrived, Light held a pillow over her son’s face.

At one point, she lifted the pillow, saw that Kaiden was still breathing, and pushed some more. She’d later tell police that it took an hour to kill the baby.

On Monday, more than three years after her infant son was smothered, Tatianna Light pleaded guilty to his murder.
[...]

Her sentencing is scheduled for February. She faces a range of punishment from 10 to 30 years in prison.
[...]

In a news release announcing the plea, prosecutors revealed more of Light’s confession than had been released.

“He stopped and then I let go cuz I thought he was gone and then he started breathing again and it freaked me out and I was like ‘oh (expletive)’ and I did it again,” Light told police.

“Because I seen the way he was, he was going to be mentally retarded.... I finished it off because of the way he was acting.”

Light also confessed to hearing a Children’s Division worker at the door, but she continued to smother Kaiden anyway, the news release said.
http://www.news-leader.com/article/...na-light-pleads-guilty-suffocation-infant-son

Jesus fuck, Dakota!:banghead: That's a horrid thing up there:eek:; you scared an old lady with a heart condition:dead:! I may sue this website for intentional infliction of emotional distress:arghh:. You may expect to hear from my attorneys:greedy:, Dewy, Cheatem and Howe.:smug: (that's the Three Stooges) :bigtears:.

Although I realize that this person's mug shot SCREAMS crazy scary and are we sure she'd accept a penis? In looking at the age of the baby, has anyone thought maybe this woman was suffering from Post Partum? Hubby said she'd been depressed, to get through the birth of one child, just fine to murder your newborn? Her changing her stories and crap doesn't make her look good but if she doesn't know she's got Post Partum? IDK what does on say after they murder their newborn? I'm just saying, looking at the age of the baby...

Jesus fuck, Dakota!:banghead: That's a horrid thing up there:eek:; you scared an old lady with a heart condition:dead:! I may sue this website for intentional infliction of emotional distress:arghh:. You may expect to hear from my attorneys:greedy:, Dewy, Cheatem and Howe.:smug: (that's the Three Stooges) :bigtears:.

You oughtta report her to the Canadian authorities ASAP.

Despite pleas for leniency based on claims of mental illness and addiction issues, a Springfield woman was given a life sentence for the murder of her infant son.
[...]

In the state of Missouri, a life sentence is 30 years. Because second-degree murder is a dangerous felony, Light will have to serve 25 and a half years before being eligible for parole.

During Friday’s sentencing hearing, Light asked the judge for mercy, saying she was very sorry about her son and claiming that voices had told her to kill Kaiden, a news release from the Greene County Prosecutor’s Office said. She claimed past abuse and drug addiction issues as well.

But Judge Michael Cordonnier rejected her claims.

“During the sentencing, the judge noted that the defendant had not shown any responsibility in the three years since she killed her son. He noted the defendant had told many inconsistent stories regarding the death of her son and her most recent story given at sentencing was inconsistent with her confession,” the release said. “Judge Cordonnier noted that the defendant’s behavior through out the investigation was ‘manipulative’. . .”

“Judge Cordonnier declined to speculate on why the defendant killed her son, but noted that everything indicated to him that there was something ‘sinister’ going on,” the news release said.
[...]

Confronted with inconsistencies in her story, Light confessed to killing Kaiden, but told authorities she knew “two things to say to be taken to the psych unit without going to jail,” the news release noted.
http://www.news-leader.com/article/...en-life-sentence-for-2010-death-of-infant-son

Why is it that their "voices" never tell them to open fire at a prison and kill prisoners (as an example) why is it that the "voices" always tell them to kill the innocent like children?
Precedence was set in the Bible when the voices told Abraham to kill his son. Doesn't say any where in there to kill the prisoners.

Precedence was set in the Bible when the voices told Abraham to kill his son. Doesn't say any where in there to kill the prisoners.
Yeah but Abraham didn't, he was about to and God said "Oh, hell no", why doesn't He ever tell these assholes to stop?

I take some solace that by the time she is released she wont be able to reproduce anymore.

Shes a fucking sociopath plain and simple.

Fucking evil cowards! I am a mother of a beautiful 3 yr old baby girl and she's the World to me. HOW THE HELL could ANYone harm, let alone Kill their innocent little precious gift of life?? I mean, it's not just THIS MONSTER, it's Everywhere! Is the world That fucked up that some have No Love for their children, their infants?? I hope she rotts in prison, gets raped and beaten and dies a slow death in there. Bless that beautiful baby. He's with Jesus, safe now...finally

Last edited:
This is some serious evil shit...
She better get murder for this.
To knowingly and willingly snuff the life from you helpless infant takes a special evil. Hell is anxiously waiting.

Cannot believe she's listed on the obit. Services are tomorrow. He wasn't "called" home, his life was stolen.

The light of life a treasure....
KaidenLight.jpg
He so cute. Poor angel.

56571011-06100146.jpg
Let me introduce you to this beast, Tatianna Light. She is able to have children. One was named, Kaiden Light, he died. [(Unconfirmed-source is hear-say>) The other one is possibly in Protective Care and could remain there for a unforeseen amount of time.] Little, precious Kaiden will never reach any milestones in his life. All because this beast thought it was good idea to hold a pillow on him, for an hour. I am going to make a guess and say she did this because he was crying. I could be wrong.

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-story-springfield-infant-death-1006,0,994762.story

Thanks MO!

So I am this woman's step sister.... it's been 6 years almost since this happened.. it took 3 whole years to get her into prison..
The only remorse she ever shown was the fact that she was convicted at all.. she will be out in her 40s... prison is actually treating her well.. she is protected in prison and many woman believe she had suffered a psychotic episode and pity this bitch... tatianna has a support system built by her ex methhead of a mother.... who has defended her since day 1.... my mom was the one who tat called for advice and my mom is the one who called 911.. we were actually leaving the hospital because my baby just had her 2 week check up... tat was screaming over the phone.
When we arrived, we saw kaiden being rushed out. His body was white and his limbs were dangling and I Knew he was gone
My step sister locked the front door so they couldmy investigate.. she stood by my mom's vehicle with sun glasses on and smoked a cigarette. She was not crying... she was sure she would get away with it... she has suffered from drug addiction for a long time. She lost all of her teeth due to drugs.. she was a very selfish person.. my mom had kaiden for 2 weeks until the state gave him back. My mom told tat if she felt she couldn't do it then my mom would love to take him... my mom had kaiden a lot even before that two week period because tat didn't want to care for him.. and btw it's usually 6 months that post partum sets in.. she didn't have it, that was ruled out... she was tested for it... she wasn't drugged out when she did this... she took him to see his dad right before, so she planned this... ruling out a psychotic episode.. she has left a hole in our family. My mom has severe ptsd now... she is forever affected... now tatianna Is well fed, has new teeth, new glasses, free healthcare... and she doesn't give a crap.. the fact that people write her letters and visit her disgusts me... I had severe ptsd and also have dipped into drugs here n there in my teen years and I have never hurt my children... she broke my family and ruined a beautiful babies life.

Last edited:
lifted the pillow, saw that Kaiden was still breathing, and pushed some more. She’d later tell police that it took an hour to kill the baby.

It doesn't take an hour to smother a six week old infant. She tortured him.

“He stopped and then I let go cuz I thought he was gone and then he started breathing again and it freaked me out and I was like ‘oh (expletive)’ and I did it again,” Light told police.

“Because I seen the way he was, he was going to be mentally retarded.... I finished it off because of the way he was acting.”

It doesn't take an hour to smother a six week old infant. She tortured him.
Agreed, should have taken minutes, but she chose to spend an hour. That's horrifying, and to me rates as 1st, not 2nd degree.

Back