• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I played numerous rousing rounds of competitive Mah Jong with the boys and my husband last night on the Ipad. That's as close to video games as I get.

We did manage to turn it into full contact Mah Jong with us each pushing the others hands and arms out of the way to get the matches first.

We may be a tad bit competitive. Just a smidge.

Just got a New 3dsXL for fathers day with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Codename STEAM, DKC Returns 3d, LOZ:OOT and Majoras Mask 3d and Castlevania Order of Ecclesia...so I have been playing those in rotation between feeding babies at night...I am the nerdiest person ever. I own way too Many video games.

Crack Trivia? What is that? Something to do with celebrities' camel toes? Anal clefts? I like cracks.
No. Its a trivia game you play interactive with friends or strangers.
Its a phone app.
Its trivia in 6 categories.
Sports
History
Entertainment
Geography
Science
Art
Multiple choice answers.

I think we need a DD Trivia game. With categories like Name That Thread, and Who's Who, and stuff. Oooh, boobies...Boobies would be a good category. Nearly everybody would like that one.

Just started playing Elite: Dangerous. It's complex, but I've started off very well already.
I'm thinking about adding Voice Attack & a mod to help with the more mundane parts.

I just started playing Neverwinter last night. Not bad for a F2P MMORPG so far. A little slacking on the graphics but the movies are pretty.

It's on Steam and Arc.

PC: Fallout 4, Witcher 3, and replaying the Mass Effect series
PS4; The Order: 1886, Saints 4 (replay) and Madden
Tablet: KOTOR, HalfLife 2

<broke so:

pc - Witcher 2, Neverwinter and some other things I don't recall right now
PS3 (PS4 har! :shifty:) - Final Fantasy XIII
Phone - That fucking Candy Crack Soda shit.

Ruzzle and draw something. I annoy people with draw something. I will drawn the most intricate shit you have ever seen for the simple word... "Foot"

Anyone else playing FO4 and just not getting into the story? I've got about 16 hours into the game, and honestly I can't dig it. I enjoyed New Vegas better, and am actually preferring Skyrim.

Anyone else?

Just gen. feedback. My kiddo and two of my 'adopted' nephews (mid-late 20s) are currently playing it. I watch now and then but don't play. They're all currently leveling between the mid 30s and 50s and they've already complained they're starting to lose interest.

They've also complained it seems to have more glitches than the previous FOs and since they aren't into looking up cheats, etc., they get pretty animated in the language dept., lol. The good news is, they're still playing (they play other games concurrently), so if wasn't worth putting their time into I know they'd dump it.

ETA: Just asked two of them if they had any non-spoiler feedback and they said it depends on what kind of strategy you want to use - one said he plays a Charisma game so he can get info easier from other people w/o having to find/talk to so many of them, and the other plays an Experience game b/c the higher your Intelligence the more experience you get.

Last edited:
Anyone else playing FO4 and just not getting into the story? I've got about 16 hours into the game, and honestly I can't dig it. I enjoyed New Vegas better, and am actually preferring Skyrim.

Anyone else?
Haven't played Fallout. I prefer the more classical fantasy setting, so I'm more into games like, well... Skyrim. I fucking LOVED Skyrim, in fact it is one of the very rare games that I bought at almost full price. I played the Beta of Elder Scrolls Online, but haven't played the regular one.

But right now I'm playing Neverwinter which is one of those F2P mmorpgs. Doesn't have the best graphics around, but they're passable and it's the first f2p I've found that I like besides Tera.

If anyone else plays it, PM me and I'll give you my contact info there.

Anyone else?

Current gen videogames are far too expensive. I'm still playing Fallout 2.

Fallout Tactics is next. Got the first 3 games for like 8 bucks. Fuck the new shit.

Nearly finished Fallout 4 on the ps4, then I'll be moving onto Witcher 3.

I like to fire up the old NES every now and then and get my Duck Hunt on. PWWATANG!

Finally playing Just Cause 3 and loving it as much as the previous one. Also still hooked on Elder Scrolls Online -- which is amazing as I usually tire of MMOs pretty quickly. Finsihed the Fallout 4 Far Harbor DLC, but still have a backlog of games (Deus Ex and Xcom 2) which is also rare.

I just got The Last of Us - I am always late to the party, just how I roll.

Same here. I only play on PC, so I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. However, with PS Now, I should probably get around to playing it.

Back