• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://globalnews.ca/news/2774108/w...-at-pedestrian-for-walking-too-slowly-police/
[....]
York Regional police said a woman was driving her vehicle on Cordoba Drive at about 1 p.m. on May 31, when she stopped at a red light on Bathurst Street.

Police said an unidentified man was crossing the intersection and when the light turned green and he was still walking, the female driver honked at him.

Investigators said the man then allegedly walked up to the driver’s side window and punched her in the face. The woman then stepped out of her vehicle and police said the man continued to assault her.

The woman was not injured in the alleged assault and police said she declined medical attention.

A dashcam was recording the incident and captured the man on camera, but police said they have exhausted all leads and are releasing a photo of the suspect in hopes that someone can identify him.

Police described the suspect was aged 60 to 70 years old, standing 5’11” with a medium build, grey hear, a grey moustache and goatee. Police said he was wearing a light-blue collared shirt and beige pants at the time of the alleged attack.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the York Regional Police #4 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 1-866-876-5423, ext.7441, or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-tips, or leave an anonymous tip online at http://www.1800222tips.com or text your tip to CRIMES (274637) starting with the word YORK.
punch2_zps1dwerxwd.jpg

My grandpap was a mean SOB, too. :shifty:

Investigators said the man then allegedly walked up to the driver’s side window and punched her in the face. The woman then stepped out of her vehicle and police said the man continued to assault her.

Tip: Try rolling up your window next time someone leans in and punches you. Getting out to confront your assailant is just asking for more trouble. :shrug:

What kind of impatient bitch honks at an old person for walking too slowly?

A Toronto Bitch...Its dangerous crossing the street there, you get through two of six lanes

and the light is red again.

I spit on cars if they're to close to me...yes I do...I'm a girl and i cant spit very well

( No I can't, I have my limitations) so If I spit on your car...you're too fucking close to me.

Toronto Drivers are fucked...I was stuck on the 401 once (like everybody else) and this

dude is beside me screaming his face off...I got mad right back.

Is that your wife right there? You talk to her like that, you don't talk to me like that.

I blasted some speed metal, lit a joint. You should have seen HER face.

Last edited:
Few things as fun as a person leaning in to punch you.
When you see someone approach, lean forward in your seat towards the steering wheel.
That way as they take a poke you can lean back and the thrown punch misses.

You then grab on to the arm and while holding it roll the window up.
I did this to a guy standing on a corner one night hitting drivers as they pulled up to the stop sign.
Took him on a jog for a half mile before he gave out.

Lesson learned from a teachable moment.
Besides making grown assholes cry is fun.
[doublepost=1467340105,1467339926][/doublepost]
A Toronto Bitch...Its dangerous crossing the street there, you get through two of six lanes

and the light is red again.

I spit on cars if they're to close to me...yes I do...I'm a girl and i cant spit very well

( No I can't, I have my limitations) so If I spit on your car...you're too fucking close to me.

Toronto Drivers are fucked...I was stuck on the 401 once (like everybody else) and this

dude is beside me screaming his face off...I got mad right back.

Is that your wife right there? You talk to her like that, you don't talk to me like that.

I blasted some speed metal, lit a joint. You should have seen HER face.

As bad as they are, they have got nothing on Montreal drivers.
Hands down the worst drivers breathing.

I hope this knocked some sense onto her. She needs to relax. Her life can't be that important that she can't wait another 10 seconds.

Back