• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
She contradicts herself in every other post and is a judgmental asshole.

I don't contradict my self at all...I have had a very interesting life...little bit of this, little

bit of that...little bit of the good life (a lot actually) and little bit of a reckless life (jail,

mental institution) I just drop bits and pieces of my wisdom here and there because I feel like

sharing it and lot's of times it make you guys laugh.

it's about coming off as an arrogant, derogatory and often offensive attention whore just for the sake of stirring it up

That's what you might think of me or how you feel about me...but I'm not responsible

for YOUR feelings. If you think I'm an attention whore that's because YOU can't stop

reading my posts. If they bother you so much...ignore button.

You can't really love something or hate something unless its a refection on you,

so if you read my (or anyone's) post and they make you feel bad about yourself...then you have

some work to do...on yourself. Don't get mad at me for it.
[doublepost=1467165567,1467165196][/doublepost]
ADHD has some comorbidity with Anxiety and Depression,

Right and parents never make their children or their environment anxiety ladden

or depressing. Its always someone or something else's fault.

It would be nice for kids if parents had the guts to admit that they've been doing it

wrong...that its their fault...and then stopped doing whatever it is that

is making their kids be sick of being kids.

From here ADD and ADHD are symptoms of a bigger problem. Usually a parenting problem,

or an environmental one...again a parenting problem.

Its not a genetic problem...if it was...you'd all be fucked, you'd have hyper kids

that are genetically deficient.

She's literally a crazy person. Her posts are all over the place. Most of them are tl;dr and make little to no sense.

I am crazy...my posts are all over the place because I've been all over the place,

my posts always make perfect sense....yes they do!

I might have 2000 and something down votes...but I also got nearly 15000 up ones.

So your remark isn't very accurate.

Last edited:
I don't contradict my self at all...
[doublepost=1467165567,1467165196][/doublepost]

Right and parents never make their children or their environment anxiety ladden

or depressing. Its always someone or something else's fault.

It would be nice for kids if parents had the guts to admit that they've been doing it

wrong...that its their fault...and then stopped doing whatever it is that

is making their kids be sick of being kids.

From here ADD and ADHD are symptoms of a bigger problem. Usually a parenting problem,

or an environmental one...again a parenting problem.

Its not a genetic problem...if it was...you'd all be fucked, you'd have hyper kids

that are genetically deficient.

Actually, it is a myth. that ADD and ADHD are caused by bad parenting, a lack of discipline, a chaotic family life, or even too much TV.
Not that these things don't cause other behavior issues!

In fact, research suggests that ADHD is largely a genetic disorder. There are environmental factors may play a role as well.
Just some factors that are being proven to have a correlation:

Research does suggest a possible link between ADHD and pesticides.

"A 2010 study in Pediatrics found that children with higher urine levels of organophosphate, a pesticide used on produce, had higher ADHD rates. Another 2010 study showed that women with higher urine levels of organophosphate were more likely to have a child with ADHD. "

Smoking - Children exposed to tobacco smoke prenatally are 2.4 times as likely to have ADHD

Drinking - Babies exposed to alcohol can develop fetal alcohol effects or fetal alcohol syndrome, and the prominent features for both are the ADHD symptoms

Genes- frequently runs in families.
Research shows that both parents and siblings of a child with ADHD are 4-5 times more likely to have it themselves

Brain- ADHD is thought to be caused by an imbalance of neurotransmitters, in the brain. Researchers think that these chemicals might play an important role in ADHD.

Scientists have not definitively reached consensus on a specific cause of ADHD, as there are several factors. Studies show that a person's risk of developing ADHD is higher if a close relative also has/had it. Twin studies have also shown that ADHD is highly heritable. We also know that ADHD is much more common in boys than girls. The scientific community generally agrees that ADHD is biological in nature. Many reputable scientists believe ADHD is the result of chemical imbalances in the brain.

"Some studies have indicated that food additives, specifically some colorings, may have an impact on ADHD behaviors. In July 2008, the European Union ruled that synthetic food colorings (called azo dyes) must be labeled not only with the relevant E number, but also with the words "may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children"."

Also head injuries maybe the cause in some cases. It has also been linked to premature babies. Toxins, such as lead has also been linked.

Years ago ADHA was thought to be caused by only environmental factors- such as too much TV and bad parenting. Through numerous studies and modern medicine, we are seeing that is in fact NOT the only cause. Yes, children with bad home environments have been linked to anxiety, and behavioral problems. BUT actual ADHA and ADD is thought of now as a neurological disorder.

Instead of shaming and insulting parents who have already faced a lifetime of shame and insults, we could offer support and have some fucking empathy!<3 And stress the fact that they are def NOT alone! Coming to the conclusion that it's solely based on bad parenting is archaic at this point.
Just sayin :shrug:

Last edited:
@Buffettgirl your still on "the list" hehe. You should feel privileged at this point that such a wanted man pays any attention to us "lonely women" :arghh::banghead:

Last edited:
. Studies show that a person's risk of developing ADHD is higher if a close relative also has/had it.

Of course it is.
[doublepost=1467209804,1467209469][/doublepost]
Instead of shaming and insulting parents who have already faced a lifetime of shame and insults,

HARK....stop whining and pull up for fuck sake.

You're looking at shame all wrong. Shame has got some really important things to tell you

if you listen to it....yes it does.

qrcl5d.jpg

So do schizophrenics and psychopaths. Looks like a three way tie from here.

This is the last I'm going to say on it....but it sums it up nicely.. Sorry it's so long. I tried to snip out some to shorten it.
http://www.scarymommy.com/wild-unruly-child/

What you don't know about that Wild, Unruly Child

You’ve seen him; in restaurants, he’s the loud one who rudely disrupts the other diners. On the first day of school, he’s the kid in your child’s class who you see spinning and wiggling and you think, please God let him not be sitting next to my child.

When you pass out your child’s birthday party invites, he’s the kid you’d just as soon not invite. At soccer practice, he’s the one on your child’s team who makes you think, why do his parents even bother bringing him? He’s obviously not interested. At the grocery store, he’s the brat who makes you think, his parents need to learn to control their kid. But there are some things you don’t know about that wild, unruly child…
You don’t know that from the time he was two, his parents received daily notes home from preschool saying things like:

“During story-time, your child ran around the room instead of sitting on the carpet.”

“Your child was disruptive during nap-time.”

“Your child did not finish any of his work today.”

You don’t know that when his worried mom first shared her concerns with her trusted friends and relatives, they said things like:

“That behavior is normal at his age.”

“All little boys are hyper!”

“It’s because he’s so smart – he’s just bored!”

You don’t know that at his preschool Christmas pageant, he was shoved all the way in the back where he would be less conspicuous, which meant his parents were unable to get any video of him. Not that he was doing anything worthy of recording as a family memory; instead of singing the songs that had been rehearsed ad nauseam, he jumped, squirmed, spun, and made weird faces.

You don’t know that at his pre-kindergarten graduation, when he said his memorized line at the microphone better than any other child in his class, his mother burst into tears, not out of pride, but out of relief.

You don’t know that the parents of that undisciplined little hooligan didn’t even believe “ADHD” was a real thing. They smugly thought it was an excuse made up by weak parents of unruly children, parents who were too lazy or stupid to stay in control.

You don’t know that his mother has bought, read, and highlighted no less than ten books, and not just ones about ADHD; books about parenting ‘strong-willed’ children, books about discipline, books about love languages. (Maybe she just wasn’t giving him enough love and it was making him wild? Or maybe she could “cure” him with love?)

You don’t know that the parents of this child maintain a highly-structured, loving, nurturing, encouraging environment in their home. They have rewards charts and everything. Yes, they even have discipline!

You don’t know that sometimes, when his mother tells someone that they’ve chosen not to medicate, the person gets offended because they medicate their child, and it’s been a GODSEND for them. Does she think she’s better than them or something?

You don’t know that his father is obsessed with soccer and desperately wants to be able to kick the ball around with his son, and that’s why he keeps putting his son in soccer every season even though the child would rather play with his shadow, lie down in the grass so as to inspect the blades more closely, or tangle himself in the net of the goal while the other kids chase after the ball. (Maybe one day it will “click.”)

You don’t know that he is conspicuously left out of birthday party invites even though he desperately wants to be included.

You don’t know that his parents struggle daily with walking the fine line of being sympathetic that their child has a verifiable disorder, but at the same time knowing they must require adherence to rules and expectations, and teach him how to fit into a society that has zero patience for people like him.
You don’t know that even though his mother tries her best to spin ADHD in a positive light, that this child understands he is different, and has sobbed and screamed “I hate ADHD! I pray to God to take away my ADHD and he doesn’t!”

So next time you see a kid running wild, trailed by a haggard-looking mom with a frizzy pony-tail and puffy eyes, just remember: There might be a lot you don’t know.

I'd need more details on the severity of the whipping. Was this like slave days type of whipping where they're permantenly scarred, or was it mere "get a switch boy" type of no big deal bullshit?

Either way, her kids are criminal scum, and therefore we shouldn't have sympathy for them no matter how severely they were punished.

before I let the cops kill you.

Smart woman. Seems most stories on here involving a stormtrooper slaughtering a citizen, whetheri t was deserved or not, begin with the family of the victim contacting authorities over some undesired behavior. Don't call the cops unless you absolutely HAVE to.

I'd need more details on the severity of the whipping. Was this like slave days type of whipping where they're permantenly scarred, or was it mere "get a switch boy" type of no big deal bullshit?

See I originally went into it thinking that "whipping" means different things to different people. Living in the south, lots of kids refer to any kind of spanking as "gettin' a whippin'" (or a "whoopin'")

But wasn't it with a cord or some shit? I need to go back and read.

Last edited:
http://theadvocate.com/news/1627660...fter-they-broke-into-neighbors-home-da-decide

State Attorney General Jeff Landry said last week his office would look into the matter, although he added that he’s appreciative of his mother who did not “spare the rod” when he was a child.

“We’re not overly concerned with it,” Spears’ attorney said of the state investigation. “We think the facts speak for themselves.”

One of Spears’ sons, a 13-year-old, suffered bleeding wounds after being whipped, while two of her other sons — ages 10 and 12 — received less serious injuries, according to an East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office report.

The woman whose Satinwood Drive house the boys burglarized while she was not at home has said their mother should be commended for trying to prevent her children from falling “victim to the streets.”

Spears has said she whipped her boys out of loving concern for them.

Craig, her attorney, said Friday he could not speak to the status of her children. Spears has suggested that all or most of her children were taken away from her after her arrest.

But Louisiana’s child protective services agency said Thursday that none of Spears’ children are in state custody.

Moore said he met last week with Spears and Craig in the District Attorney’s Office, not to discuss the facts of the incident but to talk about her children, her background and any help she might need. Spears indicated she could use help, he said.

Moore said offers of assistance have poured in from nonprofit and private groups.

“There are so many people who volunteered to help this family,” he said.

Latest posts

Back