• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://fox59.com/2016/06/29/man-arr...ng-womens-butts-after-performing-mating-call/
[....]
Police were dispatched to the 700 block of Massachusetts Avenue around 11:19 p.m. after a caller reported that a man, later identified as George Owens, was running up and down the street and climbing a light pole.

Officers placed Owens into custody due to his “erratic behavior.”

When officers asked Owens what he was doing, he told them he was trying to get his heart rate up and that displaying his energy is his mating call to meet women.

While talking to Owens, two women approached the officers and told them that he had grabbed their butts while inside The Ball & Biscuit.

After speaking with the women and witnesses, police transported Owens to the IMPD Sex Crimes Office, where he was questioned. Police say he told them he went into the bar to use the restroom and brushed against the women while inside, but denied touching their butts.

Owens was then arrested for sexual battery and transported to the Arrestee Processing Center.

Earlier this month, Owens was also accused of grabbing a woman’s breast as she was walking downtown.
fox59-george-owens_zps4ynuifce.jpg

He looks a bit like Heston Blumenthal. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe its the glasses and shaved head.

Dude, you clearly took all the drugs on offer that night. Next time, slow your roll and pace yourself.

Becoming a registered sex offender is one hell of a consequence for such inane actions.

:wtf: Oh yes!! Because crazy lookin dudes running up and down the street :YOW: climbing light poles :wacky:

.... Makes me wanna suck it for sure o_O fuckin dumb ass :finger::finger::finger:

I love when women will be complaining about how often they get touched inappropriately by strange dudes, and some guy will be like, "Whatever, women do it to guys, too..."

Yeah. Female equivalents of this guy all over the place, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

He can grab my butt anyday.... he looks like the lead singer of Linkin Park :p but more masculine

Yeah, never mind the fact that he's either diagnosably mentally ill or on some serious drugs. But, then again, that's sort of how you pick 'em, amirite?

I love when women will be complaining about how often they get touched inappropriately by strange dudes, and some guy will be like, "Whatever, women do it to guys, too..."

Yeah. Female equivalents of this guy all over the place, I'm sure. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I remember that video of those 2 young women twerking on that poor man.

Latest posts

Back