• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/former_uconn_mac_and_cheese_st_1.html

Gatti, aka the "Mac and Cheese Kid," was released on bond on May 31, according toPalm Beach County Sheriff's Office records, but an update on the status of his Florida case was not immediately available. Gatti's father, Vincent Gatti, did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment about his son's latest legal trouble.

In December 2015, a Connecticut judge gave Gatti a year of probation for pushing and spitting at the manager of a campus restaurant, saying the then-19-year-old had already been subjected to "excruciating and humiliating publicity" for which "he has only himself to blame."

Judge John B. Farley granted "accelerated rehabilitation" to Gatti, determining that his crime wasn't too serious and that he was unlikely to offend in the future, the Hartford Courant reported in December.

"I would say it's fair to assume that any future brushes with the law Mr. Gatti has will bring more unwanted publicity to him," Farley said.

Those words proved to be prophetic.

Gatti would later apologize to the campus restaurant manager and chef, both of whom at the time had to physically restrain the teen until police arrived. As an officer led Gatti away, the intoxicated student spat at the manager, who denied him the mac and cheese because Gatti had entered the facility with a beer.

Gatti continued to act up as he was being booked at the UConn police station, the Courant reported in October.

Gatti posted an apology video on YouTube and reached out to the manager and chef, both of whom forgave him and asked the media to leave the kid alone. Gatti even traveled to South America to visit the former UConn restaurant manager, who left his job after the incident became an international story. The two have become friends, according to the Courant.

Meanwhile, prosecutors objected to Farley's lenient treatment of Gatti in December. They cautioned the judge that Gatti had a pattern of bad behavior as a college student, including brushes with the law when he attended UMass Amherst.

In September 2014, Gatti was arrested for disorderly conduct and assault and battery on a police officer, the Massachusetts Daily Collegian reported at the time.

I could have sworn this asshole was already here somewhere but I couldn't find him. But anyway, he is going to get into some trouble one day his dear old dad can't get him out of.

Here he is asking politely for Mac 'n cheese.

This kid is proof positive what happens if you face no consequences for your shitty behavior when your a kid. You don't fucking learn as an adult when you think you can do whatever you want coz you're an adult. That's not how it fucking works. You don't magically turn 18 and get to do whatever you want coz you wanna.
But that's how so many kids think. Hell that's how my nephew thinks and I constantly have to tell him that's not how the world works. Bad decisions come with consequences no matter how inconsequential the act.
If I were this kids parents I'd give him a tent and sleeping bag coz he don't wanna be shit but a bum.

I was thinking he's just another bad case of Affluenza, with a judge and a dad who want to protect him from his bad decisions but don't care about the people he's inflicting himself on. The bad publicity that the judge thought might make him straighten up is not working, obviously.

I think its pretty great when judges get made fools of...like pull up or get the fuck

off the bench...you work for us...not them, get it right or get the fuck out of the building.

The judge is a simpleton.
Der let's let dah kiddo be all embarrassed like for duh bad behaviours...dat oughta lern him gud.
Moron.

As for this soon to be season ticket holder for jail stays, it is clear he will grown into a fine fucktard
of an asswipe.

Damn, I seriously just ate almost a whole bag of kettle corn watching that video. That was hilarious. :popcorn:Reminds me of college days and the dumbass dropouts I partied with once they got kicked off campus and out of housing. Lmao

Back