• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
So this is how you ended up with all those weird fucks

It happens every election cycle: Americans threaten to move if the wrong person gets elected. We asked those who headed north if the grass really was greener

The Druckers were not alone. On election day in 2004, a record-setting 179,000 people visited Canada’s official immigration website, the majority of them Americans. And as anxieties about the outcome of 2016 begin to grow, some Americans are again musing about fleeing to their northern neighbor.

In September, the digital analytics firm Luminoso found about 4% of 4.5 million Donald Trump-related tweets contained threats to leave the country if the billionaire became president. Of those, 25,000 identified Canada as their intended destination. Since then, comedian and Obama “anger translator” Keegan-Michael Key has joined the chorus. Even former USdefense secretary Robert Gates joked about emigrating if Trump took office.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/01/us-citizens-move-to-canada-presidential-election

HILARIOUS:crack:! bite me, that's the funniest thing I've heard in days:)! I got an immediate visual:jawdrop: of hordes of frantic people:eek:, howling:singing: and screaming "doom! disaster!:nailbiting: democrats:bag:...RUN! HIDE!"
There they'd be, all frantic, screaming and clawing:mad::punch: each other to get over the border...Kinda like the zombies in World War Z:shifty:! fistfights, bottle throwing and sobbing:woot:.

I don't mean anything derogatory about your post<3, I liked it;), but I be a ahhhhtiss (*artist* and that explains a lot):smug:, and I just got a really hilarious mind :wideyed:picture...I'm bad.:(

Yeah, we take turns with the Republicans....one election the Democrats are the ones screeching about the end of civilization as we know it; next election, it's the Republicans' turn.

I'll bet our Founding Fathers went thru the same stuff; I can just see Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin rassling around on the floor of Fanuiel (sp?) Hall, cussin' and grabbling, and the rest of the Continental Congress laying bets and cheering.

I just can't be serious about politics and/or politicians....we've got some in our family.:facepalm::bag::shame:

Some Canadians threatened to emigrate to the USA if the last national election did not go "their way".
It does not matter how many people visited some website,what matters is how many American citizens actually emigrated to Canada and became Canadian citizens. Also, what is the ratio of Canadian citizens emigrating to the USA vs America citizens emigrating to Canada? And separate the "political" immigrants from the normal movements of citizens between the two countries.
Those statistics would actually mean something.

Last edited:
Well, if the donald is the nominee for president, and WINS, we,ll have to take down the inscription on the sstatue of liberty,,,you know the one there now, bring to me your poor,
Your huddled masses
Yearning to be free
The wretched refuse of your teeming shores
Behold! I lft my lamp Beside the golden door!

Trump believes in legal immigration not Oblunberbutt Libtard stupid fucked up open doors to criminals and any piece of shit that wants to enter
Problem with most people they can't handle the truth or they're really soft in the head.
Ask yourselves which kind of stupid are you

Trump believes in legal immigration not Oblunberbutt Libtard stupid fucked up open doors to criminals and any piece of shit that wants to enter
Problem with most people they can't handle the truth or they're really soft in the head.
Ask yourselves which kind of stupid are you

Well, of course he does. Somebody's gotta clean all those toilets for the beloved 1%, lol. ;) <3

PS: @biteme - you know you just wanna look at his wife's boobies, don't lie. :p

Last edited:
There are better boobies out there.

I know of such a pair.

:jawdrop: I *KNEW* that was you peeping in my bedroom window the other night, gd it! At first all I saw was the 'stache and thought it was either Dave Crosby on a bender or Chuck Norris, but then I saw the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm lens with a stuffed wallaby sitting on top of the cam and I knew it was you. :snaphappy: Thank you for the compliment, though, lol. Hey, can you please put the rainbow filter back on your froggies? It was purty. :p

It's funny how many dipshits think a president can so drastically and immediately alter America.

Hey fuckheads, congress exists, a system of check and balances exists.

Of course most idiots who vote for the pres don't pay a single shit to congressional elections. These people either don't truly give a shit about politics/gov't, or they're too dense to understand how shit works.

I AM getting really pissed off now that "somebody or somebodies" are attacking and slinging mud at the wives. THAT makes me mad!
A pretty woman was photographed being beautiful, if somewhat under-dressed. (for some reason the laptop is now underlining in red. NOT my fault.

A pissed off woman is showing her pissed off face...nobody is pretty or handsome when uber pissed off, so LAY OFF.
Leave the poor bitches alone; it's bad enough to be married to a politican and trotted out at political events, interviewed and all the crap that goes along with it without being judged on her attractiveness. WTFF does that have to do with anything.

I'd rather spend eternity eating pieces of broken glass than deal with a politican; I'd rather lick out toilets than marry one.

And I don't give a crap HOW many affairs a candidate has had, or is having . That's between him and his wife.

Dating website to match Canadians with Americans escaping Trump presidency

http://www.cp24.com/lifestyle/human...americans-escaping-trump-presidency-1.2894752

[....]
new dating website is offering to pair Americans with Canadian singles to save them from a Donald Trump presidency.

MapleMatch.com promises love and a U.S. escape plan if Trump becomes commander-in-chief.

CEO Joe Goldman says 4,150 people have signed up for the site -- 70 per cent of them Canadian.

The Texas-based Goldman says he hatched the idea while watching Trump's "Super Tuesday" victories in March.

During the primaries, American Google searches for "move to Canada" hit record numbers.

Previously, Destination Cape Breton has pitched the Nova Scotian island as a Trump-free paradise.

CdLHSVUUUAA4Bxk.jpg

[doublepost=1467368513,1467368334][/doublepost]
Well, if the donald is the nominee for president, and WINS, we,ll have to take down the inscription on the sstatue of liberty,,,you know the one there now, bring to me your poor,
Your huddled masses
Yearning to be free
The wretched refuse of your teeming shores
Behold! I lft my lamp Beside the golden door!

That poem is almost as bad as the drivel Maya Angelou composed. Anyway...those immigrants were screened, and processed legally. Donald Trump's mother was one of them (Scotland).

HUH! Rude little rodent..he looks otterly pissed off! There is otterly no reason for him to be rude!

I'ma WTF all Pete's posts...because he's otterly obnoxious!

CdLHSVUUUAA4Bxk.jpg

[doublepost=1467368513,1467368334][/doublepost]

That poem is almost as bad as the drivel Maya Angelou composed. Anyway...those immigrants were screened, and processed legally. Donald Trump's mother was one of them (Scotland).
Pete, that gif is priceless ..

I,m bored. Very bored. tired of po,itics. Tired of protests thatTurn violent. This old warhorse is not going away.

Bite me...I am a libtard, and you hurt my little baby feeeeeeelings.

I,m going to drinkmore coffee and cuss at the newspapers, reporters and all the assholes turning protests into riots and the other idiots who think everybody is out to get them.

The baton rouge papers have pics of white guys who,ve brought handguns to The protest. not in a holster, they were waving them around.

Back