• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
All of this "mother has advantage" stuff is no longer true. In fact, I've seen judges -afraid of being accused of favoring the mother- and just going in the other direction.

And you know what? I'm currently fighting for custody, and no. Even having been the primary caretaker for years AND the mother there's a chance I won't be the primary custodian once the judge gives a decision. So, this line of thinking is shitty and unfair. Stop.

The coin always has two sides. He was raising her kids for a reason. Thats doesn't say anything good about her!!!

Goood post, ignore the overly sensitive whinebags.

I too would like to know why the parents didn't have custody.
[doublepost=1467380138,1467380083][/doublepost]
All of this "mother has advantage" stuff is no longer true. In fact, I've seen judges -afraid of being accused of favoring the mother- and just going in the other direction.

From what i've seen, it most definitely is still true, big time. Seems yhou're living an exception right now.

Back