• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What does this mean in English?

Yep, I'm with Pod. Either you've just surfaced from a 3 day binge watch marathon of X Files on Netflix, or you should probably put down whatever it is you're smoking, dude.

If you have additional information about the accused, by all means, share it with us. Cryptically hinting that 'the truth is out there' doesn't do a heck of a lot, sorry.

Glad you didnt post a pic would have been wrong guy. known this guy for a long tiime quite sure he didnt do what the media says i know exactly where his picture is hope the media spread the news of the truth later!

If it wasnt him then why was his dna found in the kids room and on the 3yr olds clothing i feel sorry for you and the rest of his family and friends being sucked into his lies

Oh my god i must apologise to everyone please put everything i said on hold, i realy fucked up i think im so so sorry just heard some info not good not good im heading to my home town this weekend see what i can dig up will get back to everyone by monday see what i find out i know where his photo is if you can stand to look at it please just wait till i get more info over the weekend im feeling sick

I am so profoundly sorry for you to experience this shock regarding your friend.

My step-fucker was Grand Exalted Ruler of the Elks club, and a member of every other service organization in town. They are good at hiding in plain sight.

Should have more info on this in a week or less hopefully! Will be good info that i can share! Cant wait to get back to everyone to let you know what is going on

Scott 77 you make my hinkey meter go off. I feel you're full of bs. If I'm wrong I'm sorry. I'm rarely wrong with the help of my hinkey meter though!

Gee imagine that....guilty. And i agree i call total BS on Scott77. He didnt know shit about anything.

Back