• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
http://www.wtol.com/story/32344753/...aves-her-life?clienttype=generic&sf30023101=1

Don Gilbert was in his room at the Sunnyside Motel on Northeast Highway 99 when he heard screaming around 9 p.m. and grabbed a baseball bat.

Witnesses said Kyle Holder, 32, was beating and kicking his 2-year-old daughter in the parking lot of the motel.

According to witnesses, Holder picked up his daughter from the bed in their motel room and proceeded to throw her out the window onto the cement walkway.

Court documents state that Holder then picked up the toddler again and threw her on the ground several times and started stomping on her head.

That's when Gilbert stepped in.

“I hit him once in the back. He had the baby by his feet,” Gilbert said. “He took her to the curb and just slammed her down, and that’s when I cracked him in the skull three or four times.”

Deputies said the man was out of control when they arrived and they were forced to use a Taser on him.

Court documents revealed after he was taken into custody, Holder made several statements to deputies about his actions.

“I did not want to kill her, but I had to. I had to hold my daughter and crush her head so she could go up to the sky,” Holder said, according to documents.

more at link.

They're saying that he's a former Marine and that he suffers badly from PTSD.

I don't care what he has...if he was a soldier...or a genius mathematician like Ben Affleck,

both are deranged, this is inexcusable. Hat off to the dude with the bat.

I almost hope she dies so she never has to remember this.

Could you imagine ten years later...living in the same house as a dad that did that to you.

This nut case is lucky dude had a bat and not a chainsaw. Thank you thank you THANK YOU to the man who intervened and possibly saved this little girl's life. I'm desperately hoping she pulls through.:(

I hate this shit.

This story reminded me of one I read here years ago where a guy from Turlock Cali, stomped and murdered his kid over the same crazy notions. An officer saw him do it and was really messed up afterwards. Now I can’t take that image out of my head. I don’t even know how I feel about her surviving is she is left in a vegetable like condition.

I hope the little girl survives without permanent brain damage. I wish the hero had smashed the dads skull as badly as he smashed his daughters. At least he'll never be allowed around her the rest of her childhood cuz he'll be in prison.

That's when Gilbert stepped in.
“I hit him once in the back. He had the baby by his feet,” Gilbert said. “He took her to the curb and just slammed her down, and that’s when I cracked him in the skull three or four times.”
Deputies said the man was out of control when they arrived and they were forced to use a Taser on him.

What an ineffective vigilante. Embarrassing.

They said the man that stopped him with a baseball bat "likely won't be charged"? Where is his fucking medal!!??

Fuck him. How could you stop hitting him? Open that brain with the bat, poke around a bit. I wish people would understand that more than likely joining the military will leave you bat shit crazy with no mental help. Fuck that.

@Kimberix @Satanica @cubby
December 7, 2017

A father charged with trying to kill his 2-year-old daughter after brutally beating her outside a Salmon Creek motel was legally insane at the time of the June 2016 attack, a judge ruled.

Kyle Stephen Brian Holder, 34, was acquitted of attempted first-degree domestic violence murder by reason of insanity following a two-day hearing in front of Clark County Superior Court Judge Derek Vanderwood. He will be committed to Western State Hospital for an indeterminate amount of time.

Holder repeatedly slammed his daughter, Trinity Compani-Holder, head first into the pavement of the Sunnyside Motel’s parking lot June 28, 2016. A number of people heard Kyle Holder spouting nonsensical beliefs about being Jesus and the devil being inside his daughter, according to court records and witness testimony.

A doctor from Western State Hospital who later evaluated Holder’s mental state determined he likely suffered from undiagnosed schizophreniform disorder and was having an psychotic episode at the time of the beating, court records state.

Trinity and her mother, Barbara Keller, were sleeping in their room at the residential motel, 12200 N.E. Highway 99, when Holder walked in, grabbed the girl and threw her out an open window onto a concrete walkway. Holder walked outside, picked the girl up and repeatedly threw her to the ground, according to an affidavit of probable cause filed in the case.

Holder reportedly said he didn’t want to kill his daughter but believed he had to do so. “I had to hold my daughter and crush her head so she could go up to the sky,” he allegedly told responding law enforcement officers.

On Wednesday, Clark County sheriff’s Detective Fred Neiman Jr., the lead investigator on the case, testified that Trinity underwent trauma surgery to repair her fractured jaw. She suffered a broken nose and cheek bone, and had multiple skull fractures and brain swelling. A CAT scan showed that she suffered brain tissue damage. She was placed in a medically induced paralysis her first week in the hospital.

Neiman said Trinity suffered complications, including aspiration pneumonia and a lung infection. Doctors had to remove several teeth she swallowed during the assault. Doctors were concerned about her eyes, he said, and whether her vision would be impaired.

Trinity was discharged from Randall Children’s Hospital in Portland several months later. The last update he received from the girl’s mother in February was that she would have long-term, permanent disabilities.

The motel’s former manager, Vicki Brooks, testified at Holder’s hearing Wednesday that he and his family had been staying there for about a month. She described Holder as a “quiet, nice guy” but that it was like a switch flipped on the day of the beating. “He was quite not with it,” she said.

People from St. Vincent de Paul had stopped by with food that day, she said, and Holder wouldn’t accept it because he believed it was poisoned. Brooks said she told Holder that St. Vincent de Paul was helping to pay his rent and wasn’t trying to hurt him. Then, at about noon, Brooks said, she heard a commotion.

“(Holder) was out in the parking lot with the little girl screaming up to the heavens, you know, to take the devil away from this child, take the devil away from the child,” she testified.

Trinity’s mother came out of their room, and a tug of war ensued over the child, Brooks said. That’s when she first called the police. But Trinity’s mother assured Brooks that Holder wouldn’t harm the girl, she said.

Later in the day, Brooks heard screaming in the parking lot. She ran outside and saw another tenant trying to keep Holder away from the girl with a baseball bat.

“It was, I was just going, ‘Oh my god.’ It was horrific. It was horrific,” Brooks testified. Trinity’s mother came outside and lay the girl across her lap. Brooks said she thought she was dead, because she wasn’t crying or moving.
Law enforcement arrived and used a Taser on Holder, Brooks said, but it appeared to have little effect.

Clark County sheriff’s Sgt. Duncan Hoss testified that when he responded to the scene, he saw Holder being held down on a stretcher. Hoss handcuffed him to the stretcher while medical personnel put him in soft restraints. A hysterical Holder struggled against the restraints while rambling about being Jesus and being able to fix his daughter if they would bring her to him

Continue at link
https://www.columbian.com/news/2017/dec/07/judge-rules-father-in-childs-beating-legally-insane/
1545710797245.png

This scum needs to be put in a cage until the day he dies. Him being a nutter makes him evne more dangerous

. Trinity was discharged from Randall Children’s Hospital in Portland several months later. The last update he received from the girl’s mother in February was that she would have long-term, permanent disabilities.

If only the clerk had not listened to the mother and the police had come to the motel...

If he is ever deemed sane I hope the mother does not allow him to have contact with the girl in anyway.

I hate the fact that cause they are deemed "mentally ill" they shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of their actions? Obviously it isn't all black and white... but at the same time what he did was fucking violent and to his own daughter. All it takes is him to decide that he don't need his meds and does something fucked up again. Who is going to monitor his behavior so it doesn't happen again?

Back