• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
No different to what millions of women are doing on POF, Tinder, Kik, etc......

I agree...Pick me...pick me...pick me...Pathetic.

Plenty of fucked up!

Hey I just noticed I'm on your ignore list...That must have hurt...you I mean.

I don't talk shit BTW,....I just talk.

I have no people on my ignore list...know what that means...it means you're a bitch,

You parents never thought you would make it this far...when you fuck up

your probation...which you'll probably get and its pulled and you get

get five years for it, your mother is going to cry...tears of pure JOY!

Oh WHOA, I couldn't even read half of that crazy article. Disgusting & ignorant, that Jennifer Mayers is. Jeez, like we don't already have enough hatred in this world. :banghead:

Rather than be forced into this life of depravity and sin, she chose to go down grasping her weapon in the name of God. As far as I am concerned, she is a martyr for Christ.

She was just your typical wife and mother, doing everything she could to protect her children from the promiscuous and sinful life that they had become sucked into.

Before we slander her name or make her out to be a villain, I think we should take a moment of silence and appreciate her bravery and her devout Will to die for Christ.

From @brandi's link.

Someone needs to be keeping watch on the writer of this too. She has drank way too much koolaide.

I've seen people on Facebook calling it satire.

That's what I am going to choose to believe. It's still awful, but slightly less gag-inducing.

Awful. Man, to hear those girls & their dad, pleading...:(
Here's the latest update. More details at the link. SO SAD that the gun she used was passed on to her from her grandfather when he passed away in 2012! :arghh:
http://www.people.com/article/christy-sheats-jason-sheats-marriage-problems

Gotta say...I'm puzzled as to why he would've handled things that way, knowing her history & all? I'm not blaming the dad but it just strikes me as odd.

I'm almost positive this woman was Borderline. I have a feeling the poor husband was at the end of his rope with her. I think he put up with her shit out of guilt, but he just wanted to be done with her.
She didn't like Taylor's fiance, and was trying to prevent her from seeing him. I think the dad just wanted his daughter to have a stress free wedding day without psycho mom there. She couldn't control her daughter or husband any longer, so she killed her daughter to punish her husband for his perceived abandonment of her.

How the hell do you "ground" a 22 yr old who is engaged to be married?? Daughter or not. Thats not even reasonable. The husband and daughters just couldn't live with this woman anymore. The husband could'nt waste another year of his life of her ruining his birthday and everyone elses. This woman was a selfish, self centered manipulative bitch. What mother kills her daughters to hurt their father. This wasn't mental illness at play. This bitch was going to win...no matter what the cost. Just like her suicide "attempts". Another way to control and manipulate her husband and daughters. If she really wanted to kill herself...she'd have taken her gun bequeathed to her by her grandfather and done it the right way the first time. Too bad she didn't...her beautiful daughters would be alive to live their lives.

The article at the link above is absolutely disgusting. I've never read anything so twisted in my life...and written in the name of Jesus Christ makes it even more disgusting.

How the hell do you "ground" a 22 yr old who is engaged to be married?? Daughter or not. Thats not even reasonable.

Right? I can't get my own 22 year old to throw out the damn trash let alone ground him. This woman was delusional.

OK, before I go sending hate vibes towards that utter pig, Jennifer Mayer's, can someone on here confirm for me, please, where exactly in the Bible it shows precedence or instruction to not 'mix race'?

I'm not unfamiliar with the Bible, and I genuinely cannot recall anything that I've read that says loving someone, or being intimate with someone who has a different skin colour to you, is ungodly.

@sarahdownunder its actually nowhere in the Bible! Moses, who was kindof a big deal, was also married to a black woman (Zipporah) & the details regarding her are in about 3 different scriptures. There is no condemnation against any interracial anything! It's ludicrous that JM would even suggest such a thing but in looking through some of her posts, she seems completely delusional. One would have to be, writing trash like that & lying about the Word of God!

@sarahdownunder its actually nowhere in the Bible! Moses, who was kindof a big deal, was also married to a black woman (Zipporah) & the details regarding her are in about 3 different scriptures. There is no condemnation against any interracial anything! It's ludicrous that JM would even suggest such a thing but in looking through some of her posts, she seems completely delusional. One would have to be, writing trash like that & lying about the Word of God!

Thanks darlin! I fucking KNEW it! I just didn't want to go ranting, just in case - while I have read the Bible etc, I'm a complete ignoramus in comparison to someone who religiously relies on it.

Thanks darlin! I fucking KNEW it! I just didn't want to go ranting, just in case - while I have read the Bible etc, I'm a complete ignoramus in comparison to someone who religiously relies on it.
Aw, you're anything but an ignoramus & you were correct in your guestimation, anyway!

Have you been back to JM's blog? It's so far out there, many think it's strictly meant for trolling. She's called her readers "my fans", completely disregarding the fact that everyone is HIGHLY PO'D!?! She's more excited over the attention & number, which is coo coo for coco puffs, to say the very least.

She's more likely to read if you comment on another blog post she's written. This particular post, as you can imagine, is inundated to the point where she can't keep up (but she's responded to a few who posted on her other stuff...which they're calling her out on this post anyway, regardless of her topic). Have at it!!

A little gem from her blog...

The ignorance and sheer hatred that I have received is just humanity at its worst. And so hypocritical. Persecute ME for my beliefs but everyone else gets free reign to torture me with their words. I know the pain of Christ. I now know his suffering.

:jawdrop:

Yes, because fielding some angry online remarks is equal to the torture Christ endured.

This woman is unbelievable!

ETA: For those just coming in to this thread, I should clarify that the quote above is from Brandi's link.

It has nothing to do directly with Christy Sheats or her family, other than someone's nutty opinions on this awful crime.

Last edited:
Moses, who was kindof a big deal, was also married to a black woman (Zipporah) & the details regarding her are in about 3 different scriptures.

Have any of you considered that Moses may have been black too?

Because this is me thinking that most of the white folks in the Middle East

(you know that place where the bible was made) aren't from there.

St, Paul ship wrecked in Malta, Maltese people are brown or olive,

not white at all.

The fourth wife of Jacob, Bilhah, was also black.

Not getting up in your face or anything...Just pointing out that it

appears to be okay to have 4 wives if your name is Jacob, but not if your name

is Mohammed.

I get you... but really, some people moved away from the concept and others embrace it... Doesn't work for me personally, but I don't care if someone wants to deal with multiple wives, it's kind of brave in the way that I want to pat him on the head. Know what I mean? :p

Lmao. I'm telling him you said this.

I get you... but really, some people moved away from the concept and others embrace it... Doesn't work for me personally, but I don't care if someone wants to deal with multiple wives, it's kind of brave in the way that I want to pat him on the head. Know what I mean? :p
I love you.

Latest posts

Back