• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
DEER RIVER, MN – Police have arrested 35-year-old Joseph Thoresen after he decapitated a 20-year-old man accused of raping his girlfriend.

According to reports, Thoresen was understandably upset to learn that his friend, David Haiman, had allegedly raped his girlfriend in the bedroom of their apartment.

The couple invited Haiman over and confronted him about the rape. A punishment for Haiman was agreed upon, one that would consist of Haiman being tied up and beaten.

After he was secured, Thoresen’s girlfriend broke Haiman’s nose and kicked him in the stomach. Thoresen then repeatedly punched Haiman while telling him he shouldn’t have raped his girl.

Afterwards, the three got into Haiman’s car and drove around meeting friends while smoking weed and meth. However, Thoresen was still pissed about the rape and continually called Haiman a piece of shit and his girlfriend a slut.

Thoresen eventually pulled Haiman’s car over, pretending that it had some kind of mechanical issue. After telling Haiman to check the oil, Thoresen hit him over the head with a baseball bat. He then used a black machete to stab him in the abdomen and lower back before using it to decapitate Haiman.

Thoresen put the dead man’s head in a bag and tossed it into the woods. After dragging Haiman’s body into the woods, the couple drove off in Haiman’s car.

A few days later, police got into a high-speed pursuit with a car that failed to pull over. The car, which police would later learn belonged to Haiman, ended up in a ditch. The driver fled the scene on foot but was quickly apprehended. Thoresen, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was taken into custody at the scene but later released.

While in custody, the driver told police that Thoresen had confessed to killing the owner of the car. Police confirmed Haiman had been reported missing and interviewed Thoresen’s girlfriend. She told investigators what happened to Haiman and helped them locate his head and body.

Thoresen was arrested and charged with second degree murder. He is currently in jail on murder charges and facing 40 years in prison if convicted.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

tubVl9TA15w

Continue reading...

So after he was allowed them to tie him up and beat him they went for a drive to smoke meth? What the actual fuck?

Weird situations with too many wtf-isms. But! Since meth is part of the story, everything makes perfect sense.
[doublepost=1467304047,1467303859][/doublepost]PS. Not to mention, one heckuva gf..knowing about her man's death but not reporting it?!

PS. Not to mention, one heckuva gf..knowing about her man's death but not reporting it?!

Now, don't go confusing me like that. I didn't see anything in the article about the dead guy's girlfriend. :fish::p:hilarious:

What was the gf charged with?

Afterwards, the three got into Haiman’s car and drove around meeting friends while smoking weed and meth. However, Thoresen was still pissed about the rape and continually called Haiman a piece of shit and his girlfriend a slut.

What the fuck?

He deserved to lose his head, they all do.

Then again, i think the story is entirely made up. There was no rape.

I smell meth, lots of it...

I think there's 20 kinds of BS in this story. How about they killed the guy to steal his car, period.

Last edited:
... Soooo .. the Methtard cut his head off after they smoked the shit ?
Wouldn't ya think it would have been better to do it before :shrug:

... one less head to smoke it. :shrug: more for them ..

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/ne...nty-beheading-suspect-seeks-dismissal-charges

When David Alexander Haiman was found dead last June in rural Itasca County, Kayleene Danielle Greniger told investigators that her boyfriend killed the 20-year-old man in retaliation for a sexual assault.

She stated at the time that Joseph Christen Thoresen lured Haiman to the Ball Club area and stabbed him numerous times — ignoring her pleas to stop the assault — before beheading the victim with a machete.

But when Greniger, 23, appeared in State District Court for a plea hearing in February, Thoresen’s attorneys noted, her story had changed drastically.

In pleading guilty to intentional second-degree murder, Greniger admitted that both she and Thoresen had taken part in the stabbing. And, perhaps most significantly, according to the attorneys, Greniger said she was the one who used the machete to decapitate Haiman.

“In one case, the machete is placed in the hands of Mr. Thoresen, and in another case, the machete is squarely in the hands of Kayleene Greniger,” wrote Steven Bergeson, a public defender representing Thoresen, in a recent brief.

That issue was one of several cited by Thoresen’s attorneys in seeking the dismissal of a four-count indictment charging him with Haiman’s death.

Thoresen, 36, was indicted by a grand jury in October on two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of second-degree murder. If convicted of premeditated murder, he would face a mandatory life sentence in prison.
[...]

http://www.grandrapidsmn.com/free_p...b31e2d6e-b355-11e7-a858-57f105c1b99b.htmlhtml
Kayleene Danielle Greniger, 23, was sentenced Monday, Oct. 16, to more than 30 years in prison for her role in the June 2016 slaying of 20-year-old David Alexander Haiman.

Greniger twice admitted in court that she used a machete to decapitate Haiman after her boyfriend, Joseph Christen Thoresen, lured the victim to the rural Ball Club area of Itasca County.

Weeping and struggling to speak, Greniger repeatedly apologized but told 9th Judicial District Judge Lois Lang that she wasn’t seeking empathy or forgiveness.

“I deserve to suffer every day for the rest of my life for what happened,” Greniger said. “So many lives have been forever changed.”

Back