• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Maxknight

Hi guys and gals,

I've lurked here for the past few days, and just finally registered. I'm from England, a lifelong geek and comic fan.

Hope to get to know you all better
icon_smile.gif

Hmmph! I didn't know. in that case I'm taking back my welcome.

Last edited:
Whaaat????

That guy already got banned? And to think I thanked him for posting stories, being a newbie and all.

I wonder what his new name will be?

@Valasca :

Do you know the story behind this guy? I feel bad for being nice and thanking him for posting stories. He seemed okay to me.
[doublepost=1460936289,1460936226][/doublepost]
If he comes back, Maybe he will remember NOT to use the same avitar picture.

Aha! Thanks. That essplains it somewhat.

I only came back to posting here a couple of months ago....

Do you know the story behind this guy? I feel bad for being nice and thanking him for posting stories. He seemed okay to me.
Giiiirl, Don't you know anything? Thats how they do it. Try to blend in and then Boom acting all kinds of stupid.

(he once posted a link to his myspace page. I went there and asked him how many cocks he sucks in a day/week/month. Welll it did say ask me anything. He never answered me.

:bigtears:

Last edited:
All I know is he gave morbid shit. What kind of shit, I don't know.
He's been banned, what, 4 times? Not sure.
I'm guessing his next name will be Knight Rider. Or Knight Time. Some bull.

Someone clearly needs a new hobby. I mean after the second time you're kicked off the couch you should just give up.

Annnnnd yet again, I'm a bit slow in catching up to all of the action. New guy was really an old troll. Ahh, I get it. Why can't people just be more chill?

So the moderators can tell he was a troll because of the IP address?
Or just look at the exact same super-emo-black-and-white-can't-you-see-the-pain-in-my-soul-thru-my-eyes-that-are-slightly-covered-by-my-long-dark-bangs type pic as an avatar!

Scroll down and look at new threads, his avi is still there. He might look familiar to you. ;)

Last edited:
Or just look at the exact same super-emo-blank-and-white-can't-you-see-the-pain-in-my-soul-thru-my-eyes-that-are-slightly-covered-by-my-long-dark-bangs type pic as an avatar!

Scroll down and look at new threads, his avi is still there. He might look familiar to you. ;)
Ahhh, yup, yup, yup, yes, it did. Had to magnify my screen with the Ctrl + a whole lot of times, but yes, I got a better look.

Guess we're all just too much fun for anyone to stay away for long...

Or just look at the exact same super-emo-black-and-white-can't-you-see-the-pain-in-my-soul-thru-my-eyes-that-are-slightly-covered-by-my-long-dark-bangs type pic as an avatar!
Are you fucking kidding me?? JHFC.

Let's just bury the fucker in cookies so he never gets out.

Back