• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
27zgmlf.jpg
Mark Cave​
Lexington Police have charged a man in the death of a woman whose body was found in a garbage can Thursday.

Mark Cave, 27, was charged in the murder of a female victim whose name has not yet been released. On Wednesday, detectives, following leads related to a missing person case, discovered the body of the female victim in a wooded area near Fortune Drive. Information obtained during the death investigation led detectives to charge Cave in connection with the death of the victim.

Cave is charged with first-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence. He is being held in the Fayette County Detention Center,[...]
http://www.lex18.com/news/man-charged-in-murder-of-woman-found-in-garbage-can-in-lexington/

Son accused of killing mother, stuffing body in trash appears in court
Feb 3 2012
ftlgsh.jpg
Sharon Cave-Howard​
Investigators say 27-year-old Mark Cave told them he intentionally killed a woman and stuffed her body a trash bin, according to an arrest citation obtained by WKYT.

On Friday, Cave appeared in court for the first time on the murder charge as the Fayette County coroner identified the woman found as 54-year-old Sharon Cave-Howard, Cave's own mother.

Lexington Police say Cave said the murder happened in June 2011. His mother's body was found Wednesday by investigators in an area near Fortune Drive as they were following up on a missing persons report from December.

Jail records show Cave had been in jail since January 2 on unrelated charges.

He was arraigned on the murder charge involving his mother's death Friday afternoon. Cave's attorney Brad Clark entered an automatic not guilty plea on Cave's behalf.

"What I can say is, you can mark my words on this, that when the facts and circumstances surrounding this case are unveiled to everyone, I think were all going to be amazed by this story," said Clark, a public defender.

Clark says there's a lot that hasn't come out yet regarding the case.

The coroner said Friday afternoon, Cave-Howard died of blunt force trauma to the head.
[...]
http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/Arrest_citation_released_in_trash_can_murder_138632704.html

So he''S been in jail Since the beginning of january and they are juSt finding her now?

"What I can say is, you can mark my words on this, that when the facts and circumstances surrounding this case are unveiled to everyone, I think were all going to be amazed by this story," said Clark, a public defender.

Yeah yeah yeah.

Amazed by how stupid you think we are, maybe.

Regarding Mark cave murder

I know Mark Cave, he used to date my daughter when they were teenagers.

He killed her in June of last year. He was on jail for unrelated charges.

What is even more strange is that garbage can with her body in it was located in the

bushes next to the uniform company that cleans police uniforms.

Also, it is strange that she was killed in June of last year and her family did not report

her missing until December. While it is obvious that he would not have reported her

missing, I would think that her daughter or other family members did not report her

missing in June.

I know Mark Cave, and have known him for about 13 years. he used to date my daughter when they

were teenagers.

What is even more strange is that garbage can with her body in it was located in the

Also, it is strange that she was killed in June of last year and her family did not report

her missing until December. While it is obvious that he would not have reported her

missing, I would think that her daughter or other family members did not report her

missing in June.

I am looking for her other son, Harold. He owes money on his truck and skipped out long before all this drama started. He may be staying at his mom's house in Lexington. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am looking for her other son, Harold. He owes money on his truck and skipped out long before all this drama started. He may be staying at his mom's house in Lexington. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Maybe they should check other cans around the town

Please tell me you are kidding. I don't think I can be any nicer than that so I will shut up until you answer the question.

Hire a PI. Don't come here looking for him and his money.
The fuck do we know?

Wow!!!!! Really?
I really hope you are a troll.

From 2013:
Lexington man convicted of murder in death of his mother

A Fayette County jury recommended Mark Adam Cave serve 25 years in prison for beating his mother to death and hiding her body in a Herbie trash container.

Eight days after his trial began, the jury convicted Cave, 29, of murder, tampering with physical evidence and fraudulent use of a credit card. He was accused of killing Sharon Cave Howard, 54, hiding the Herbie in a wooded area on Trade Center Drive and using her Social Security benefits for months after her death.
http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article44424063.html

Regarding Mark cave murder

I know Mark Cave, he used to date my daughter when they were teenagers.

missing in June.
What's even crazier, she looks exactly like my boyfriends ex wife. Her name is Valorie and your name is Valorie.

So um.

Law enforcement promised me an amazing story..?

Not "amazing", really, but also not quite what I was expecting, and humanizing: http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article44423994.html

The night of the killing, Cave had taken a handful of his mother's anxiety medication in an attempt to kill himself after a particularly nasty argument in which Howard told him that he was an unfit father and that was why "God took your son away," he said.

He passed out for a few hours and woke up to the sound of Howard beating on his bedroom door, insulting him and yelling at him for stealing her meds, he said.

He told the jury he must have "snapped." He said he remembers the killing only in flashes and "nightmares."

But prosecutors noted that Cave hid the body; disposed of the weapon, which has not been found or identified; moved to Florida for several months; and lied to friends, family and police about Howard's whereabouts.

"Even if you say you can't remember what you did, everything that you did made sense under the circumstances, didn't it? To conceal, to hide, to run, to lie?" Red Corn asked.

Cave agreed but said his actions weren't what they seemed.

"To me, it looks like I freaked out," he said. "It wasn't something that was planned — wasn't something I wanted to happen."

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article44423994.html#storylink=cpy

Yeah, I totally hate when that happens too. :rolleyes: I don't think its suspicious at all :banghead: and who knows how many people this happens to all the time and they get away with it. :bag:

Back