• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-fbi-most-wanted-list/?utm_term=.57fe6344a052

Tamecca Perry was nine months pregnant. Her baby was due within the week.

But on March 5, a neighbor’s daughter started an argument with Perry over loud music and perceived disrespect, the FBI said.

The dispute escalated, and Perry was shot outside her Milwaukee home. After she retreated inside, the expectant mother died in front of her two children, the FBI said.

Her unborn child also died.

Police charged Shanika S. Minor, 24, in Perry’s death, but she hasn’t been seen since the day of Perry’s death.

On Tuesday, the FBI added Minor to its top 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list, as authorities offered up to $100,000 for information directly leading to the Milwaukee woman’s arrest.

“The brutal murder of a mother and her unborn child is reprehensible,” Robert Shields, FBI Milwaukee Division special agent, said in a statement. “The FBI will provide all of our available resources to assist the Milwaukee Police Department in locating and apprehending this violent fugitive.”

“It’s important that a national … cry be raised” over the crime, Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Minor’s mother lived in the same duplex as Perry and told Minor about the neighbor playing loud music at unreasonable hours, according to the FBI.

About a week later, on March 5, Minor confronted Perry on the sidewalk, the FBI said. Minor brandished a handgun and challenged the pregnant woman — a former high school classmate — to a fight, the FBI said.

“Minor’s mother ran to the scene and implored her daughter not to hurt the pregnant woman,” the FBI said.

Minor fired a round into the air, got into her car and sped away with several other people, according to the FBI. “Most people who witnessed the incident thought that was the end of it,” FBI special agent Chad Piontek said in a statement.

Hours later — just before 3 a.m. on March 6 — Minor allegedly returned to the neighborhood and to the hallway near the back of Perry’s home. She confronted the pregnant woman once more, the FBI said.

“Minor’s mother again ran to the scene, this time positioning herself between her daughter and the neighbor, trying to keep the peace,” the FBI said in a news release. “Witnesses said Minor reached over her mother’s shoulder and fired her gun, striking the woman in the chest.”

Perry, fatally wounded, quickly retreated back into her house, where she and her unborn child died, the FBI said.

Police issued an arrest warrant for Minor, charging her with two counts of first-degree intentional homicide — one for Perry’s death, and one for her unborn child’s death.

35C8D7AE00000578-3664741-image-m-12_1467206548327.jpg

Shanika Minor, 24, is wanted in connection with the March 6 shooting of her nine-months pregnant former high school classmate and neighbor of her mother, Tamecca Perry, 23, for playing loud music at night in her Milwaukee, Wisconsin apartment.

Minor was added to the infamous list on Tuesday.

A reward of up to $100,000 is being offered for information leading to her capture.

She is currently the only woman on the list. A total of 10 women have only ever made it.

Perry was within a week of giving birth when Minor's mother told her daughter that Perry had been disturbing her with loud music at unreasonable hours, according to the FBI.

'Apparently Minor believed that the victim had somehow disrespected her or her mother,' said Special Agent Chad Piontek, who is investigating the case from the FBI’s Milwaukee Field Office.

'It is a fairly violent neighborhood. Unfortunately, there is sometimes a street mentality about solving problems.'

Minor is said to have confronted the victim on the sidewalk with a gun and fired a warning shot into the air, and then left the scene in her car. Neighbors thought that would be the end of the altercation.

However, the FBI says that Minor then returned around 3am, gained access to the building where her mother and Perry lived, and confronted the victim again.

Minor's mother is said to have heard the commotion and inserted herself between her daughter and the victim, trying to calm the situation.

But her infuriated daughter reached around her mother with her gun and allegedly shot the pregnant Perry point blank in the chest. The victim staggered back to her apartment, where she and her unborn child died in front of her two young children, said the FBI.

[…]

Authorities believe that the suspect, who has never held down a job for any length of time, is being assisted by a 'network of friends,' possibly people in Missouri, Mississippi, Texas, Tennessee, Ohio, and Georgia.

Police also believe she is still armed and dangerous, as the weapon was not recovered.

Piontek stressed that anyone helping Minor is not only committing the crime of aiding and abetting, but could be in danger too.

'She killed someone who was not a stranger to her - a family acquaintance,' he said. 'This was a senseless crime and we believe Minor is capable of more violence. We need to capture her so that no one else is harmed.'

Police say they hope whoever is helping Minor will find the large reward 'more attractive' than assisting a suspect in a first degree murder.
LINK

over loud music

the expectant mother died in front of her two children,

We have music on all the time...but turn it down bitch, you have kids in the house.

“The brutal murder of a mother and her unborn child is reprehensible,”

Probably a blessing ! The Dad is probably in jail and this bitch thinks Jay-Z or Rihanna

can hear her singling from her house...gonna pull up out front in a Escalade and offer

to sign her to their label.

Last edited:
We have music on all the time...but turn it down bitch, you have kids in the house.

Probably a blessing ! The Dad is probably in jail and this bitch thinks Jay-Z or Rihanna

can hear her singling from her house...gonna pull up out front in a Escalade and offer

to sign her to their label.

A blessing because a black baby is dead. Sometimes I wish I could fucking throat punch you.

Don't even try to spew your bullshit at me. Your post is pure racism.

Was the music not loud enough? I mean...these people...they cannot listen to anything without having the volume turned all the way up. This is why they are constantly yelling. I cannot imagine that one of them actually thought that the "music" should be turned down. This is all rather perplexing. I am perplexed.

I'm appalled. I can't believe the donkey shit I just read. It felt more like Best Gore with the crude comments. What is this? Fox News? Excuse me while I print some of this shit and wipe my ass with it.:shifty:

How am I supposed to pronounce Tamecca? Is it some ridiculously spelled alternative to Tamieka - or is it actually pronounced TAMM -ECCA? Jury is still out on how the hell I'm supposed to pronounce Shanika too, but worry about one thing at a time and all that.

How am I supposed to pronounce Tamecca? Is it some ridiculously spelled alternative to Tamieka - or is it actually pronounced TAMM -ECCA? Jury is still out on how the hell I'm supposed to pronounce Shanika too, but worry about one thing at a time and all that.

Don't let Athena see this post. This sort of statement is considered a hate crime in Seattle.

You nailed it. Even you, Hitler I presume, can see that an innocent pregnant black woman's senseless murder is equated to methed out tweakers killing each other in this country.

She was a prole. The proles don't matter, because...they don't matter.
[doublepost=1467372950,1467372792][/doublepost]

232b7fc7edf5b6565bc6d9793024c3f5.jpg

I highly doubt that. The road trip with Donald Trump that is. I don't doubt the alcoholism.

Oh...I don't drink myself. A King Kleagle should set an example, but my boys are all chronic alcoholics. Jimmy Ray died of cirrhosis just a few weeks ago, and Clyde passed out on the train tracks outside of the Triple K Tavern and lost both of his legs.

Find the music that was played and blare it into her specially made isolation cubicle until she finds a way to take her eardrums out.
How you say?
Why, with the straightened paper clip she gets in her first meal of human turd stew.

August 24, 2017

A Milwaukee woman who was on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list has been sentenced to 30 years in prison, plus 10 years of extended supervision.

Shanika Minor was arrested in North Carolina in June 2016.

She pleaded guilty last month to the shooting deaths of a pregnant woman, Tamecca Perry, and her unborn child.

"I just want to apologize to her family, even if they don't choose to accept my apology," Minor said in court Thursday.

The victim's family did not accept Minor's apology.

"She knew what she was doing. She lied about everything," the victim's mother, Cynthia Freeman, said.

The prosecutor said there was no good reason for the shooting. Minor had never been in trouble before and had a concealed carry permit. The judge said she brought a gun to a verbal argument.

"Are the bad guys those people who just haven't had the opportunity to use their gun yet, have a conceal carry permit, and then turn around and kill somebody?" Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Jeffrey Conen said.

Minor's defense attorney said he will file an appeal Friday.

http://www.wisn.com/article/woman-who-killed-pregnant-woman-unborn-child-sentenced/12091917

Back