• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...p-kicking-customer-anger-management/86351694/
[....]
Tricia A. Kortes, 46, pleaded no-contest June 3 to a disorderly charge in 52-4 District Court over a dispute that occurred at her workplace in 2015.

She was ordered to pay a $500 fine and was given 60 days to complete an education intervention program. The court required her to go for six sessions.

Eight days later, June 11, she was slapped with a second disorderly charge for blowing up inside the Kroger store on Telegraph Road. Witnesses say she drop-kicked a custom-ordered “Batman v Superman” cake and then stomped all over it before leaving the store.

Kortes waived her right to an arraignment on the latest charge and is now scheduled for a pretrial hearing July 7 before 48th District Judge Kimberly Small. The disorderly conduct charge is a criminal misdemeanor that carries a maximum sentence of 90 days in jail and/or a $500 fine.

Her attorney, Gerald Gleeson, declined to discuss the case other than to issue the following statement:

“It appears that this matter has been blown out of proportion and we look forward to resolving the matter at the appropriate time. And in the interim period, we are seeking counseling.”

On March 3, 2015, Troy officers were called to a workplace in Troy for a reported assault and battery. Several witnesses at the company told police they saw Kortes shove a fellow worker and hit her with a cell phone following a verbal argument between the two women.

The reporting officer observed a broken set of eyeglasses, along with swelling under the victim’s left eye. Initially, the city attorney’s office in Troy declined to issue an arrest warrant because of conflicting testimony between the two parties.

The case was reopened several months later, however, after another employee stepped forward and claimed he saw Kortes initiate contact with the other woman. Based on the employee’s statement, an arrest warrant for assault and battery was issued in January 2016. The charge was later reduced to disorderly conduct.

According to court records, Kortes also was convicted on a fourth-degree assault charge in King County, Wash., in 2003.
[....]
B9322711874Z.1_20160624173556_000_GEPEQ18M3.1-0_zpsz8dn8rhq.jpg

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/08...-to-police-in-2015-assault-at-ice-cream-shop/
ROYAL OAK (WWJ) – A Bloomfield Hills woman accused of drop kicking a birthday cake at a Kroger grocery store has surrendered to police in connection with an assault that took place at an ice cream shop last summer.

Tricia Kortes turned herself in to Royal Oak police early Thursday morning and was arraigned on a charge of assault and battery over an incident that happened at Ray’s Ice Cream on July 9, 2015.

Kortes’ attorney, Jerry Gleason, said his client has made some changes since the alleged incident. (Well, she did change her hair color.)

“We have been participating in counseling and I don’t believe she’ll be a danger to the public if she’s released on a personal bond,” he said.

Judge Derek Meinecke set bond at $1,000 cash, ten percent, and ordered Kortes to have no contact with Ray’s Ice Cream.

“I don’t think we need to set anything higher than that,” Meinecke said, referring to the bond, “but I do think it’s appropriate, given the nature of the allegations.”

Kortes posted bond and was released. Following the brief arraignment, Kortes and her attorney refused to comment.

Last year, surveillance cameras were rolling as Kortes allegedly struck an employee at Ray’s Ice Cream on the head because the shop was out of her favorite flavor — Mackinaw Island Fudge.

Investigators connected Kortes to the alleged assault after she was captured earlier this year on cameras at a Kroger store in West Bloomfield, drop kicking a cake because she apparently didn’t like the decorations. She was charged with disorderly conduct in connection with the cake-kicking incident.

Kortes has also had at least two other similar run-ins with the law and was ordered to attend anger management classes[....]
serveimage_zpshasihkcf.jpg

What the fuck... how can you be so goddamned angry when you're buying delicious sweets? o_O

It's not like she's getting arrested for DMV assaults.

Seems ice cream and cake set her off, she needs to be kept away from children and birthday parties, how can you be so entitled that you hit an ice cream store employee because they were out of your favorite flavor? Move on down the road or choose something else, bitch!

I can't even eat cake and ice cream, do I hit people NO! I just get over it and keep going.

She truly likes having it her way, even if she never told what way that was, you're just supposed to know, by osmosis, I guess.

That's my son's 32nd birthday, might want to choose another day, you know how birthdays set her off.:rolleyes::D:confused:

She is nothing but a self entitled bitch who wants what she wants when she wants it and screw whoever is around at the moment she doesn't get it. She thrives on making others feel beneath her.

This lady is just an angry little beaver!!
Prior to her ice cream smack-down was the bday cake drop-kick, and before those she was convicted for 2 other incidents that both involve assaults:

...On June 3, Kortes plead no contest to disorderly person after being charged with assault and battery in an incident from 2015... She was fined $500 and required to attend an anger management education program.

Kortes also was convicted of fourth-degree assault in 2003...
She was sentenced to 12 months in jail and 136 hours of community service
, according to the court. It is unclear how much time she may have served in jail. Her conviction was vacated in December 2015, according to the court.

IMO the cake incident sounds like it was even crazier than the ice cream incident- unfortunately there isn't a video but info from the police report states:
Kortes went to the bakery to pick up a “Superman v. Batman” birthday cake. Unsatisfied with the decoration, she went behind the counter to fix it herself, and employees told her she could not be in that area...

Kortes reportedly took the cake to the front of the counter and drop-kicked it, causing cake and frosting to “be strewn” around the bakery section of the store...

Another witness told police she threw the cake to the ground, stepped on it several times and yelled, “They (expletive) ruined my 7 year old’s birthday cake!”

Kortes quickly left Kroger, but not before kicking over a wet floor sign on her way out of the building...

Police were able to track her down from the info on her cake order form.
Link

This sounds totally funny until you realize that she isn't just some crazy angry lady, she's a crazy angry mom!!!

And if this is how she behaves when she's in public, can u even imagine how she is behind closed doors?:eek:

Her kids probably cringe all the time either waiting for mom to explode, or sitting it out while she rants and throws things.

A Bloomfield Township woman accused of drop-kicking a cake earlier this summer is now facing charges of striking an ice cream store worker in Royal Oak last year.

The suspect, Tricia Ann Kortes, 46, is expected to be arraigned in Royal Oak 44th District Court, possibly Thursday.

“She hasn’t turned herself in yet but we have a warrant from the (county) prosecutor’s office,” said Royal Oak Police Lt. Dave Clemens, who refused to identify the suspect by name until she has been arraigned.

Kortes faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery on a woman at Ray’s Ice Cream, 4233 Coolidge.

The incident happened July 9, 2015, but police had no suspect until recently when Kortes gained notoriety in June on charges she drop-kicked a birthday cake at a Kroger in West Bloomfield.

Although Royal Oak police said a report was filed last year when Kortes is accused of the incident at Ray’s Ice Cream, nobody at the shop had any idea who she was.

“The female victim saw a report about the cake incident on TV, recognized her, and our investigation was reopened,” Clemens said.

Kortes reportedly became unhappy when Ray’s was out of Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream. She is accused of striking the manager of the store, Linda Wallner, according to WXYZ-TV (Channel 7).

Wallner told WXYZ a ring or some other item scratched her head as she was struck.

On June 11, Kortes was accused of drop-kicking a “Batman V Superman” cake at a Kroger in West Bloomfield after she was dissatisfied with it.
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...th-ice-cream-store-assault?source=most_viewed

Yay! This gem of a woman has crotch fruit.

I'm venturing to guess they are well-rounded little people.

I bet she roundhouses her anger management counselor. I will also be starting a pool and taking bets after conviction.

'Cake Kicking Lady' pleads No Contest to disorderly conduct
Judge Kimberly Small sentenced Kortes to 300 hours of community service, 12 months of probation and a $500 fine. The judge also ordered Kortes to continue counseling — and to stay away from Kroger supermarkets.

Judge Small told Kortes of her behavior: “What concerns me is that something as trivial as a design on a cake literally threw you into a tizzy,” Small said to Kortes. “Here you are, in the middle of a public place, drop-kicking a cake and dropping the f-bomb. If I was shopping with a child, I’d be horrified. And, quite frankly, I think the child would be horrified, too.”

Kortes moved gingerly around the courtroom, having undergone emergency surgery a week ago for a bleeding ulcer.
The 46-year-old Bloomfield Township womanpleaded no contest to the disorderly charge in August.

Small admitted when she first learned of the cake-kicking case and started to review it, she initially assumed Kortes was suffering from some form of mental illness.

“That is not the case with you,” Small told Kortes. "When I received that (presentencing) report, I was pretty surprised to find there was no mental illness … you seem to throw temper tantrums when you don’t get what you want.”

She’s also a person with a history of confrontations. Along with the cake-kicking incident, Kortes has a case pending...for slapping a worker at Ray’s Ice Cream in July 2015 because the store ran out of her favorite flavor, Mackinac Island Fudge. That case is set for a pretrial hearing in October.
In March 2015, Kortes was arrested for assaulting a co-worker at her place of employment in Troy. She pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct in that case and was given a fine and ordered to take anger management classes.

Gleeson said his client has now finished the anger management classes and is better equipped to deal with confrontations.

“I learned that it’s not worth it,” she told the judge. “That you really need to think things over ... it’s OK to be angry, but it’s how you react when you are angry.”

Small said she wants Kortes to perform the community service at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter, so she can witness firsthand how less-fortunate people are coping with their challenges.

"You live a beautiful life," Small told the defendant. "And you're upset over a cake."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../22/cake-kicker-customer-apologizes/90840810/

So I understand the judge's decision to put this selfish beotch to work in a homeless shelter, to give her a little dose of reality. but really I think jail time might be the only thing that'll teach her?

She still has the ice cream shop fiasco to deal with, so maybe strike 3 will earn her some jail time?

The icing on the cake, so to speak, for me was the 'emergency ulcer surgery'- like duh lady, you flip out over the tiniest little thing-- of course you gave yourself an ulcer!:facepalm:

So I understand the judge's decision to put this selfish beotch to work in a homeless shelter,
I don't. She's (obviously) a very volatile person. I won't be one bit surprised if she's back in the news regarding her volunteer work at a homeless shelter.

I think the bleeding ulcer requiring surgery was really an excellent boost to her sentence! Wow... I was SHOCKED to read abt all of her explosive anger issues. Even with the anger management and counseling, I'm sure we'll see her again sooner rather than later. She should watch herself, though... You just never know how that other person could react. She doesn't know if that person is crazier than her!

One other thing... I can't stop laughing whenever I read the words "drop kick." For some reason, they are one of the funniest word combos in the world to me! But not funnier than "hand job"- that one's my favorite! Hands.... On? o_O

@MissGuggle said
One other thing... I can't stop laughing whenever I read the words "drop kick." For some reason, they are one of the funniest word combos in the world to me! But not funnier than "hand job"-
Hearing Circle jerk sends me in to a fit of laughter everytime I hear it.

I won't lie ... seeing her in action :D would give me a chuckle ..
As long as she isn't directing it towards me ;)

I'm thinking.... I couldn't stand back and let her treat a person like shit :mad: because she's a douche :shrug: so maybe ... after some thought :) me not coming across her and her antics :) is for the best ;)

Scratch my 1st idea :)

I don't. She's (obviously) a very volatile person. I won't be one bit surprised if she's back in the news regarding her volunteer work at a homeless shelter.
Oooh ya I hadn't even thought of that! Maybe sending her to work in a homeless shelter or soup kitchen isn't the best idea after all?!
Crazy lady w/a history of drop-kicking food + big 'ol pots of boiling hot soup? Yikes!!!

Most people wouldn't find much to complain about while they're serving food to the homeless-- but then again, this bitch ain't most people!
Gordon_Ramsay_Angry_Kitchen_SOUP_IS_DRY.jpg

Last edited:
Hearing Circle jerk sends me in to a fit of laughter everytime I hear i
A friend of mine used to go to a weekly circle jerk on someone's garage. He found it on Craigslist. Just a bunch of guys wanking on the way to work. 0800-0830 Wednesday Wank. The host made a big pot of coffee!

ETA: He tried to describe the details but I refused. I said "this is a private thing between you and six other guys, I don't want to know."

Last edited:
"Circle jerk"!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

BAHAHA!!! I can't handle it!!! Mentally, I wonder if I'm a 14 year old boy sometimes bc I find the things that they think are funny pretty damn funny still!

@Momzilla that pic of Chef Ramsey sent me into a fit of giggles!

@Muriel Schwenck I am SO not even sure what to think or say about that! The 14 year old boy part of my brain is laughing his ass off, of course, but the 38 year old adult woman has her head tilted to the side and a quizzical look on her face, and she's thinking "huh?" ;) I think I'd react the same as you- unless it was a good friend, and then... Well, sadly, bc I'm a freak for details when it comes to anything that's different than the norm... I'd ask a zillion questions and try to probe at his psyche (That's what they call it these days- wink, wink, nudge, nudge) to figure out why he gets off on getting off in a circle of dudes...!

Back