• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alex the Angel

Salutations, you wonderful individuals!
My name is Alex, and I basically found this site through a Google search that relates to a topic that was posted on this site back in 2008.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/michael-barks-knocked-his-g-f-outta-the-car.10799/

I'm actually the son of Robin Brown. Of course, with this being the internet, I know there are going to be people who don't believe me. I honestly don't really care, though.

Anyway, I'm not here to seek attention or vent about traumatizing events. I'm basically here to keep myself updated on the news of the world, and hopefully meet new people. Look forward to conversing with you all!

Welcome to DD! Don't worry about Pete, it's not personal, and you get used to him.

Hope your mom is okay now, did he end up in jail for what he did to her? I hope she didn't take him back. I believe you. We do get a lot of people related to cases finding us when they Google, and it's an old story, not a famous case that's more likely to attract trolls.

I am also interested in hearing how your mother is doing.
But yet, I think you should run from here. Save yourself

Welcome! So many times the new girlfriend of the type of guy that hurt your mom

comes on here and next thing you know the victim is a bitch or a cunt because he would never

do that...so this is nice and refreshing. I hope your Mom has mended well, and you too

because I bet you wanted to kill somebody (justified ) and that's hard, especially when you

can't. I hope you enjoyed us hating on him for you, and yours.

Best, Lith

Hi! Good to know ya .

.. Have a :penguin: sarcastic Penguin :D who wouldn't want one of those ..
Now that I think about it :shifty: I should have kept it for myself :p

.... But .. I ain't like that :) enjoy ;)

Thanks everyone!

My mother is actually doing very well now. The injuries were much worse than a simple gash on her head. She also had a serious concussion along with a crack in her skull, and had to have seven staples in her head. She recovered well, though Barks ended up with less of a sentence than he deserved. He was quite abusive towards me as well, but my mother ended up dropping those charges.
After that event, she did indeed go back to him and brought me with her. Unfortunately, she always had a problem with going right back to him whenever things got intense. He continued his abusive behavior toward me until sometime after my 15th birthday, where I actually stood my ground against him. That was my mother's wake-up call, and we moved out for good the very next day.
After my 16th birthday, I moved up to Iowa where I finished school and even graduated from a vocational trade school. I'm currently 20 years old, an aspiring musician, and have a gaming channel on Youtube that I contribute to in my free time.

Cool! I'm glad your life is working out for you. Sometimes you gotta take things into your own hands and get things done, can't stand around crying and moaning, just do it and get on with it.:happy:

Welcome, Alex! :)

Hope you like cookies, I brought you one. They always go first at office potlucks, so I'm confident that they're pretty fucking delicious. :)

Nice to meet you, Alex, and to know you're going well. I'm really happy you have survived your mom's bad choices and that you also have tried to be understanding with her even at a young age. <3

After my 16th birthday, I moved up to Iowa where I finished school and even graduated from a vocational trade school.
That's awesome.
If you don't mind me asking, what trade did you learn?

I tried to post a link to my youtube but for some reason, I haven't figured out how to do it with my new phone.
(And all the members here say *yay, we are sick of seeing that horse video*)

I'm proud of your mother for finally moving away from that abusive asshole. Sometimes it takes a few tries before the victim of abuse *gets it*

So, welcome to our cozy site, I hope you stick around.

where I actually stood my ground against him. That was my mother's wake-up call, and we moved out for good the very next day.

Like she seen you for the first time...sad and wonderful all at once. <3

Sometimes kids get stuck in shit because they're kids, like what are they going to do

some of them stay there so long that they believe it (that they have no power) forever ...

thanks for sharing with us that you're the other kind.

You're on your way to making it out, so many people don't.

Stay in school, get your tickets, get them all, travel the world,

send your mom a lot of post cards.......<3<3<3

Last edited:
That's awesome.
If you don't mind me asking, what trade did you learn?

I tried to post a link to my youtube but for some reason, I haven't figured out how to do it with my new phone.
(And all the members here say *yay, we are sick of seeing that horse video*)

I'm proud of your mother for finally moving away from that abusive asshole. Sometimes it takes a few tries before the victim of abuse *gets it*

So, welcome to our cozy site, I hope you stick around.

I spent two years at Ottumwa Job Corps, learning Material Handling. Basically warehouse work. I even managed to get a forklift certification. :D

Thank you, everyone. You all have no idea how much all of that means to me. :)

I took forklift training when I worked at Wal-Mart in the garden center. Only we didn't have a forklift. Never did figure that one out. But, oh well, I could drive one if I ever fell over one. LOL

I finished school and even graduated from a vocational trade school. I'm currently 20 years old, an aspiring musician, and have a gaming channel on Youtube that I contribute to in my free time.

So you're a fucking bum then?

Why don't you get a job.

Back