• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
2ql52mv.jpg

A woman who crashed into a ditch after fleeing police had a seven-year-old child in her car, Loveland police said.

Police said a Colorado State Patrol trooper stopped Kathleen Marie White, 37, at 10:30 p.m. Monday and called for backup because White had multiple felony warrants.

As officers arrived, they said White drove off.

"LPD officers pursued White for short time and attempted to stop the vehicle using Tactical Vehicle Intervention techniques commonly referred to as PIT," Loveland police said.

White eluded officers, drove through an apartment complex near 1st Street and Denver Boulevard, crashed through a fence and landed in a ditch filled with water, witnesses said.

Witnesses said officers rescued a child from the car, but Loveland police said White fled the vehicle with her child.

"Officers located White and her child hiding in the area a short distance from where the pursuit had ended," police said.

White was arrested on suspicion of eluding, child abuse, driving under suspension and five felony warrants, police said.

The child was turned over to Larimer County Child Protective Services.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-car-when-she-crashed-into-water-filled-ditch

This fucking bitch!!! :mad:
Her kid was probably terrified. He's 7. He will never forget this shit.
What a cunt.. takes her kid on a police chase cuz of 5 felony warrants.

No regards for his safety. Only cared if she went to jail... Fucking bitch. :mad:

She looks to be under the influence of something. What is so tightly wrapped around both of her arms?? Can anyone clue me in?

Least the kid got to tick something off of his bucket list.

When I saw her photo, I just thought "Oh dear, oh dear, girl." She has "I make many many bad decisions" written all over her.

Oh no. That woman is aging like a damn pumpkin in the sun if that's 37.
She looks like the wicked step mother in Snow White. She looks like she is melting honestly. I can't quit staring.

Honestly I think I look younger and I'm 20 years old than her. Put down the bottle, bitch, it's killing you.

37? Are you sure because I am almost 10 years older than she is and look no where near as leathery as she does. She needs to bath in one of those homemade leather treatments.

I'm confused; did the police get the child out of the car ("rescued"), or did mom grab the child from the car and drag him along for the foot chase?

Honestly I think I look younger and I'm 20 years old than her. Put down the bottle, bitch, it's killing you.

She looks really unhappy...look at all the bruises on her arms.

I'm confused; did the police get the child out of the car ("rescued"), or did mom grab the child from the car and drag him along for the foot chase?

I hope she didn't.

What a crazy bitch...like just pull over.

Once when we were toilet training and he pooped in his little spongy long john material

underwear...OMG the smell. I rolled down the window to talk to the officer,

and said...I know I was going a little fast, pointed to the back seat,

Its him...can we just go. He made a gross face waved me along.

He did not want to come back to my car to hand me tickets at all.

Back