• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It may not be Calvert, but @thesource is obviously part of the trending that Women are objects to be used and subservient. The Men who believe this way are coming forward more and more these days and showing their true colors. If Calvert's behavior over a computer in jail not being good enough is any indication of his personality as a whole (which I'm inclined to believe) then he probably thought his Wife was not good enough for him. Because, you see, he DESERVES a Woman that will do his bidding. And because she dared defy him, he killed her.

Ignore the fact that someone who could kill a Woman and who changed wives like underwear was more than likely abusive. And that because he was probably abusive she was trying to shield the children from a toxic person.

Calvert is a Sociopathic Narcissist. Who killed his wife. And continues to present this narcissistic behavior in court by opting to represent himself (because he's the best, yo) and demanding a computer that lives up to HIS standards. Just like demanding a wife that lives up to HIS standards.

@thesource? Go fuck yourself.
I wish I could be so articulate.

What the fuck happened in here? How did I miss this? I'm literally in a stupor reading the shit @thesource has been spewing.
My guess is that @thesource is/has been through a child custody dispute and wishes he killed his baby mama. That's the only thing I can think of. (Since he's not the perp in the story)
Or...
He's just a wackjob.
I guess we'll never know.

No matter how many degrees this fucker had, or how his ex wife came to America, he's not bring screwed. He's getting the fucking lap of luxury. He better enjoy it while he's got it.

You didn't miss much.
Yes I did. Someone saying they're leaving, then not going away. Claiming to have THE FACTS on an ongoing investigation. Calling everyone idiots while their spelling is terrible.
I mean, none of this has happened before. Not here.
cough

Yes I did. Someone saying they're leaving, then not going away. Claiming to have THE FACTS on an ongoing investigation. Calling everyone idiots while their spelling is terrible.
I mean, none of this has happened before. Not here.
cough
And it'll never happen again! :sarcasm:

Back