• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
There is, 100% absolutely no excuse for this.

Use birth control. Use the morning after pill. Use ru486. Use an abortion. Use a late term abortion if you absolutely must. Adopt it out. Drop the newborn off at a registered safe place. Fucking abandon the newborn somewhere remotely passable as safe.

There. That is the line of choices, responsibilities and accountablities this murderer had, from the get go.

Instead, she chose to suffocate a newborn.

Fry her. No excuse.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/student-life-term-killing-baby-sorority-house-40164978

She got LWOP

Weaver testified at trial that she had been in denial about the pregnancy and thought the baby was already dead when she put the newborn in the trash bag. She tearfully apologized in court and said she will appeal the sentence.

Judge Mark Fleegle could have sentenced Weaver to life with a chance for parole in as little as 20 years, but he said he wasn't convinced she was remorseful.

Early in the process, Weaver had pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity, but the judge ruled that she was mentally competent.

Muskingum County Prosecutor D. Michael Haddox said he was satisfied with the sentence.

"We believe justice has been served as best as humanly possible," he said.

Good Job Judge!

I saw in the Daily Mail that she was crying and begging for leniency.

Did you think about the newborn when you begged, you little coward? Did you think about your baby asphyxiating because of what you did? You deliberately, cruelly and evilly disregarded your newborn's right to a life. Its poetic that you lost your right to have a life too. Enjoy spending the rest of your worthless days in jail. You won't have it easy in there and I for one, take comfort, on behalf of that little baby, that you now face spending every single last one of your days, stuck in a hellhole in misery.

Enjoy jail bitch...I mean sister...Just kidding, I mean bitch. Those sorority girls will

never call her sister now, like never ever.

I don't know man, lwop. We see stories of torture of infants, toddlers and children and sentences of any where from 3 years to what ever.

Life with out parole seems harsh.

Would it have been better if she had let the baby live and not cared for it or stood by and let some random dick beat it to death?

Hate on me if you must. I just think its harsh.

Punishment is too harsh. Not to minimize the horror, severity or premeditation of the crime, but this isn't the standard punishment you see metered out for this type of thing.

If she wasn't a fancy sorority sister she would have received a more lenient sentence, and this isn't the type of crime that is likely to be repeated.

I don't think society gains anything by having her in prison 35 years from now. I'd say give her 20 years, make her serve 12 to 15 and call it a day.

I wasn't in the courtroom but the Judge presiding over her trial was of the opinion at sentencing that the baby killers remorse for her cold, callous and heinous choice and following thru with that choice was in question.

If you are devoid of being able to care about and have regard for another, it's hard to project remorse and shame. When you are the dot in the center and your decisions, actions are based first and foremost on how it will impact you at that center, it's hard to fake what just isn't there.

Edited to add WTF is up with this baby killer naming the newborn she decided had no place in the universe that she was the center of?

This B-Yatch sure has that 'Crazy Eyes' thing going on. Looks like she could send out harmful rays if you were unlucky enough for her gaze to fall upon you! o_O :eek: o_O

Last edited:
Her family probably was behind naming the baby since they are the ones who had to be responsible for the funeral. The baby killer is still the legal mother and the one who had to sign the birth certificate post mortem hence the necessity of a name.

Weaver, of Clarington in Monroe County, told investigators that she didn’t know she was pregnant. She didn’t know until she went to the bathroom that April morning at the Delta Gamma Theta sorority house, where she was a member, and had her baby there on the toilet, she said.

But when she took the witness stand on Friday, Weaver told a different story. She admitted knowing she was pregnant after returning to campus from winter break in early 2015. But she said she continued to deny it to those who asked, and even to herself.

"I said 'no' so many times that in my mind, none of this was happening," said Weaver, 21.

Prosecutors argued that Weaver never intended to keep little Addison Grace Weaver, whom she named after the baby’s body was released to her family for burial following an autopsy.

Weaver engaged in risky behaviors, even though she knew she was pregnant, they said: She drank alcohol, smoked marijuana, played in a dodgeball tournament and took dozens of black cohosh supplements that could induce labor and aren’t intended for pregnant women. And when Weaver gave birth to a living baby, she purposely took the infant’s life, said Muskingum County Assistant Prosecutor Ron Welch.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/13/Muskingum-University-baby-death-trial.html#

ZANESVILLE, OH
– A judge threw two books at 21-year-old Emile Weaver, sentencing her to life behind bars without possibility of parole after she was found guilty of murdering her newborn daughter.

On April 22, 2015, Weaver gave birth to a baby girl in a bathroom at the Delta Gamma Theta sorority at Muskingum University. Weaver put the infant in a trash bag and left her outside where the newborn would die of asphyxiation.

After the body was found by Weaver’s fellow sorority sisters, Weaver was arrested and later charged with aggravated murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence. Instead of owning up to what she did, Weaver would plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

During her trial, prosecutors would show that Weaver never had any intention of keeping the baby. They told the jurors that Weaver drank alcohol, smoked marijuana and played sports during her pregnancy.

Even more damning was the fact that hours after she gave birth, but before the baby’s body was found, she sent a text to the boy she believed to be the father that read: “No more baby,” and “taken care of.”

Weaver’s defense was that she was in denial about the pregnancy and thought her daughter was dead when she put her in the trash. The jury didn’t buy it and found her guilty on all charges in May.

“I stand before you a broken-down woman, asking for forgiveness and mercy,” Weaver told Judge Fleegle before he handed down his sentence. “Words cannot express how sorry I am to my beautiful daughter Addison.”

Fleegle responded by reading a letter Weaver sent to his office. In the letter, Weaver said she felt remorse every day for what she did and asked for the minimum sentence because “we all do things we’re not proud of.”

“In those four paragraphs, you mention ‘I’ 15 times,” Fleegle said. “Once again, it’s all about you.”

Fleegle went on to question Weaver’s claims of remorse and rejected her defense’s request of life in prison with a chance of parole in 20 years.

Referencing Weaver’s “taken care of” text to the boy that DNA would later prove was not the father of the baby, Fleegle told Weaver that was probably the most truthful thing she’s said about that day. “It was an inconvenience, and you took care of it,” said Fleegle before sentencing Weaver to life in prison without parole.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

IGGAjA54OSA

Continue reading...

Or you think that the other sentences for baby killers are too weak...<3
I think 20 years and a chance at rejoining society would have been enough.
And yes, I think I have seen a lot of weak sentences.

I also think there is a huge difference in a parent that murders a child they have had a chance to get to know (bonding) and killing a new born.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying a newborn is any less.
I'm just saying parents that kill infants and toddlers or mothers that stand by and let their dick do it get far less time.

She got what she deserved. She has the craziest eyes ever!!

I read yesterday...somewhere...sorry can't remember what site...but the judge said that in the letter she wrote to him asking for leniency she used the word "I" fifteen times in four paragraphs. Judge said "its all about you". She got such a harsh sentence LWOP because after she killed and ditched the baby she texted a guy...something to the effect that she took care of the baby...its not a problem anymore type of thing. Turns out the guy's DNA didn't even match the baby. Her text and her letter all about herself...not about the life she took...is what prompted the judge to give her LWOP.

Haha...it was actually the article Morbid wrote on the front page where I got the info.

Last edited:
Ohh, um...those eyes...those eyes! Now this crime suddenly makes more sense...

I could never get it up for a woman with eyes like that. I wouldn't expect to still be alive afterward.[/QUOTE
ecactly! she looks evil as hell. It is nice to see she faces life

@Forensicwx @cubby
June 19, 2017

An appeals court upheld the conviction of Emile Weaver, who is serving life in prison without parole after being convicted of killing her newborn baby.

She was found guilty in May 2016 of aggravated murder, abuse of a corpse and two counts of tampering with evidence. She was accused of placing her newborn baby in a small garbage can shortly after giving birth on April 22, 2015, and then wrapping it in a trash bag and leaving it outside her sorority house on campus. The baby died of asphyxiation, according to the preliminary autopsy report.

She was sentenced to life in prison without parole plus an additional four years, to run consecutively, for gross abuse of a corpse.

In her appeal, Weaver's attorney, Nikki Trautman Baszynski of Columbus, argued that her life sentence was disproportionate, that the trial court made a mistake when it imposed her sentence and that her conviction for gross abuse of a corpse was not supported by evidence.

In the decision, judges from the Fifth District Court of Appeals stated they did not have jurisdiction to review Weaver's life sentence for aggravated murder. According to the Ohio Revised Code, sentences imposed for murder or aggravated murder are not subject to appellate review.

Baszynski argued that "her actions in killing her own newborn child should not be equated to a danger to the public" based on scientific articles that have apparently concluded that people who commit neonaticide are unlikely to reoffend, the court opinion stated.

But the district court judges found that making that argument would ignore Weaver's other actions the night her daughter died, "not the least of which include her blatant disregard for law enforcement and the justice system via her attempts to dispose of the baby and other evidence of the murder, and the wide range of psychological repercussions her behaviors likely have had on the campus community and her sorority sisters, particularly those who made the grisly discovery of the garbage bag," the opinion stated.

Baszynski also argued that because the baby died after being placed in the garbage bag, Weaver was not guilty of gross abuse of a corpse. The judges disagreed.

"We hold reasonable jurors could thus conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that appellant foreseeably created the circumstances under which the baby’s subsequently deceased body was inevitably subjected to treatment considered outrageous to reasonable community sensibilities," the opinion stated.
https://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder...appeal-denied-fifth-district-court/408745001/

I'm not saying that she shouldn't have to serve the entire sentence LWOP plus 4 years, but it does sound disproportionate when she gets this kind of sentence and someone who abuses and kills a 6mo gets 18mo with time off for good behaviour.

I agree with her sentence.

I'm not saying that she shouldn't have to serve the entire sentence LWOP plus 4 years, but it does sound disproportionate when she gets this kind of sentence and someone who abuses and kills a 6mo gets 18mo with time off for good behaviour.

I agree. I wish the laws, and the sentences, were more even across the board, but I doubt they ever will be, it is the nature of our legal system.

There is no doubt in my mind if she were to get pregnant again at an inconvenint time she would throw it away. At least life without parole stops new victims from happening

@Satanica @cubby @Nell @Brillig
A former Muskingum University student who was convicted of killing her newborn baby will get a new hearing and a possible reduction in her sentence.

Emile Weaver, now 23, is serving a life sentence without the chance for parole after being convicted in 2016 of aggravated murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence for killing her newborn daughter, Addison, in April 2015.

Following her conviction and a series of appeals, Weaver has now been granted a chance for a new sentencing hearing.
Assistant Muskingum County Prosecutor Ron Welch said Weaver’s attorneys hope to present mitigation evidence that Weaver’s previous lawyers did not present at her first sentencing hearing.

“It’s essentially the defense attempting to provide the court with information to try to reduce her sentence,” Welch said. “They’re free to present their theories, but we don’t believe they carry much weight.”

The hearing does not change the fact that Weaver was convicted and will serve a life sentence. “The only possible change is whether or not she’s eligible for parole,” Welch said.

Should a judge decide Weaver deserves a different sentence than life without the possibility of parole, she could be sentenced to life in prison with the option of parole after 20, 25 or 30 years.

The hearing has not yet been scheduled.
https://www.dispatch.com/news/20181214/muskingum-sorority-member-who-killed-baby-may-be-re-sentenced

I wonder in all of this what the father of the child is thinking. Sure the odds are good he's just an irresponsible dick head that wanted to drop a load of jizz and went merrily on his way, but there is a possibility that there could be a little bit more to him. Is it possible that he really liked the girl but she just turned out to be too psychotic to be around? Does he ask himself what life would have been like with a child?

It just seems that there are so many facets to this entire story.

A sorority sister who threw her baby in the trash after giving birth in a study room has spoken out in a jailhouse interview to say she now feels like a 'monster' and was in denial that her baby would be born.

Emile Weaver is serving life in prison for the death of her baby, who she gave birth to in secret then threw in the trash in 2015 when she was 21.
The newborn girl had been left dead in the box with a cardboard mac n cheese box and an empty bag of Doritos.
In an interview with ELLE from prison, Emile said she now feels like a 'monster' and that she was in denial that the baby would ever be born.

She also said she found it difficult listening to her sorority sisters testify about how 'heartless' she was at her trial.
'I never wanted it to be like I ever blamed them for any of this.

'They probably didn’t have much option to testify, but for them to just act like I was so heartless, that was what was hard.'
Her mother Sandy now claims the sorority had more of a role than it claimed to the authorities.

She said they did not do enough to help her when it appeared to be an open secret or strong rumor that Emile was pregnant.

During her police interviews, she had to go to the bathroom repeatedly to tend to her wounds.

She did not go to the hospital for the first time until 81 hours after she had given birth, her mother says. By then, she had an infection.

1670528707481.png

She reminds me of Jenelle from teen mom

The Ohio Supreme Court decided that the psychological condition that a former Ohio college student was experiencing was not explained to the court at sentencing and that she had ineffective counsel.
Weaver was found guilty of aggravated murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence. She was sentenced to life without parole.
In a 4-3 decision this week, the court reversed the Fifth District Court of Appeals decision and ruled that Weaver had ineffective counsel at her sentencing and that her lawyer failed to explain neonaticide, which is the murder of an infant within 24 hours of birth and how neonaticide is "not considered a premeditated act" but rather an act "within the context of extreme panic."

Weaver’s appeal contended that if neonaticide was explained, she would have gotten a lesser sentence.
Chief Justice Maureen O'Connor said that the trial judge was arbitrary and unreasonable toward the evidence of neonaticide and pregnancy-negation syndrome.

The case will now go back to the trial court with orders that another judge conduct the sentencing.

Back