• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Faith for me is just there and has no affiliation with any sect or denomination. I simply believe in something larger than myself. If you aren't a person of faith, I'm not about castigating you and making you feel small for your non belief. I'm all for believing in so called magic. If you ask me the world is in need of a great deal more of it.

@Athena - believe me I do know the similarities but more importantly the differences. But please open your eyes as to what is going on in the world. What happens to these countries that take in the influx of Muslim migrants. In their homeland they are being taught nothing but violence and sharia law from a young age.
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule, and radicals are using every single one! This is a fact and it's also a fact that 80% of mouques, in the US, believe in and teach violence! Again not my report...
Ok... Ok I'm wrong... Obviously this religion is peaceful and accepting of others religioms and customs and are nothing but persecuted individuals that want nothing but to live in harmony. o_O

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nghy-African-migrants-sank-Mediterranean.html

I'm sorry but until ISIS is defeated (under serious control) and radical Islamic (Muslim) terrorist Cells are destroyed , I think we should do everything we can as a nation to protect OUR country, OUR families and our rights FIRST.
Again this nation was not founded in Sharia law. Law and religion is separate! Sharia law is already trying to change our schools, places of business, and being implemented into our justice system!
Dearborne, MI officially approved Sharia Law starting in January of this year! And that's just the beginning. They are fighting for it everyday!
Maybe when people start loosing limbs for stealing and women are stoned for showing her ankles, maybe then it will be a "big deal" but guess what... It will be too late!

This is our county! Period. You want to change it so drastically? You don't believe in freedom of religion? You want to push your ideology on us? You want to implement your insane Laws based on a religious doctrine... Then go to a Muslim county!

Just a run down of The "justice" that Sharia law provides Muslims....
• Theft of any kind is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 YEARS OLD!!!!.- based on this alone EVERYONE here should be doing everything they can to stop this insane legal system! Period.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut!
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; the almighty Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah
• Muslims should lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.

Last edited:
We" being Christians and including yourself?
I corrected your quote. This is why you fail to understand opposition. You rely on assumption. I will not fix stupid, we all need opposing views. Cheap entertainment is a gift.
[doublepost=1466016996,1466015481][/doublepost]
My favorite blogger Fish, summed up my feelings entirely. Luckily for me since sometimes I am a lazy ranter.
Your blogger omits a slight fact. The Sunnis are NOT the only cut throats The Kurds are still killing today in the name of Allah. Under the "legal" authority of a book. A book that has more rights than Humans beings. This book is the catalyst for 90% of Terrorism committed under Obama's manipulations. Reading the book does not make a Jihadist. To be a moderate Muslim you must follow the instructions. The threat of death motivates moderates to toe the party line. That's why a book can become powerful enough to subjugate humanity. Fools like you are empowering a fucking convoluted book of insane demands for compliance.
Try and burn a fucking book in a political rally and nobody will bat an eye if it's Christian. Think it will make the vigilante mobs foam at the mouth if we defile a Qur'an? Useful idiots will protect a fucking book to deny the root cause of Islamic hate. Words with bloody teeth that eat human flesh for breakfast.

Last edited:
JUST WOW!
2gw5aw3.jpg

(CNN)When we're confronted with something as tragic, as difficult to cope with, as the Orlando shooting, some of us will look for solace in the divine.

And in those moments, the little things -- ones that don't lend themselves to ready explanations -- can take on great significance.

This is the story of one such moment.

As the names of the 49 victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting were being read at a vigil in Orlando, a photographer noticed something up above: A flock of birds flying by.

She snapped a quick photo. But it wasn't until she counted the birds in her frame that she was truly surprised: There were 49.

"I then showed everyone around me and had them count," she said. "We were all stunned."

Sense of peace

The candlelight vigil was held Monday at the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center. The photographer said there was a deafening silence between the pauses of the names being read and painful sobs in the crowd.

She, like many others, was mourning the loss of someone she knew when she noticed the birds.

"Seeing the birds made me feel a sense of peace about the tragedy," she said.

A spokesman for the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center said the birds were a surprise to them as well. He said the center didn't release the birds during the vigil.

About 60 miles away at a separate vigil in Lakeland, Florida, 49 doves were released. But the birds in the picture appear to be black.

Where the birds came from is unknown.

The photographer said she would like to remain anonymous, because she would rather people be focused on the victims of the tragedy.

"Who took the photo is not as important as what is in it," she said. "May everyone find healing and peace."

She posted the photo on her Facebook page, where it was quickly shared thousands of times.

In her post, she wrote: "There were 49 birds, my friends. The fallen were with us tonight."

Many who responded appeared to have been as taken by the photo as she.

"I noticed those birds myself and even told my niece look at those birds," one person commented.

"We are, each of us, angels, but with one wing. We may only fly by embracing each other," another person posted.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/14/us/orlando-shooting-vigil-birds-irpt-trnd/

Does that mean if I keep replying to your taunts you'll just blow less and less smoke up my ass?
Are you getting tired of blowing smoke dependent on innuendo, assumptions and out right lies?
Defending liberal ideology must be hard work. Take a break. Deep breath. Now go to your safe space to put your thumb in an unoccupied orifice.

Does that mean if I keep replying to your taunts you'll just blow less and less smoke up my ass?
Are you getting tired of blowing smoke dependent on innuendo, assumptions and out right lies?
Defending liberal ideology must be hard work. Take a break. Deep breath. Now go to your safe space to put your thumb in an unoccupied orifice.

More obnoxious fluff. You've said nothing of substance here. Your cryptic posts aren't worth the effort to extract a meaning. It's kind of disingenuous to try, because I may extract a different meaning. Hence my line of questions .......

Please don't respond. You're just filling up the thread with fluff.

Last edited:
When this was first breaking, it immediately took me back to the moments, days, weeks, years following the Century 16 shooting here. I know very firsthand, the grief this community is engulfed in. And I can't help but be sensitive about it, but Jesus Christ...

To see nonsense bickering and all that is just wrong. Stuff like this does happen where "stuff like that doesn't happen here." And my heart is hurting for the city of Orlando right now. So many people lost loved ones. So much devastation, so much pain, so much healing to do, just heartache everywhere there right now.

Especially, being as one of our own here at dd has already said (in this exact thread) how it affects her personally, all I'm saying is let's please keep this one on track. Please leave the bullshit at the door on this one.

I doubt there are that many head docs who could use logic and reason to defend your opinion.
The more intense the psychological warfare training, the higher the training loss. Do you even understand the stress required to brake down a human? Well, if they are to be reusable. This breaking down requires the removal (lock down)of emotion, the vacuum from that is how you manufacture a weapon. That's the hard way.
If you want a cheap weapon, feed a human self-pity, vanity and raw emotion (fear, hate, jealousy...) and spin a scapegoat for all it's worth. Throw 'em a phone and some Obama bucks and tell 'em the evil Muslims are taking it away. Problem solved.

Oh looky, a snowflake that will never, ever, melt. Bless you my child.

The threat of death from Muslims aiding the unbeliever is a given. Not a maybe, it is a death sentence that gets carried out hourly. Works pretty damned good.
[doublepost=1465947507,1465947155][/doublepost]
We believe in the truth. Special? If they are entitled, I'm sure. Not me, that would be theft of my dignity to be replaced with your hatred. Fuck that. I'd be no better of than you.
@sarahdownunder wasn't raised in couple career military households.. void of emotions. My entire family was military for generations - it comes from intense military family warfare.

Last edited:
When this was first breaking, it immediately took me back to the moments, days, weeks, years following the Century 16 shooting here. I know very firsthand, the grief this community is engulfed in. And I can't help but be sensitive about it, but Jesus Christ...

To see nonsense bickering and all that is just wrong. Stuff like this does happen where "stuff like that doesn't happen here." And my heart is hurting for the city of Orlando right now. So many people lost loved ones. So much devastation, so much pain, so much healing to do, just heartache everywhere there right now.

Especially, being as one of our own here at dd has already said (in this exact thread) how it affects her personally, all I'm saying is let's please keep this one on track. Please leave the bullshit at the door on this one.

You're absolutely right, and I apologise again.

This is a tragedy, and also a real life horror movie for people all over the world.

I had no business writing what I did here, and I feel dirty about it.
I don't back down from it, but do wish I'd not done it here. My only excuse, a poor one, is pain, and drugs. I'm having a real bad week.
Again, I apologise sincerely.

My heart goes out to the people of Orlando.
[doublepost=1466071618,1466056300][/doublepost]
Yousuf, a bouncer at the Pulse nightclub, spoke to CBS News about the incident. The 24-year-old Afghanistan veteran was making his rounds when the gun shots started.

"The initial one was three or four (shots). That was a shock. Three of four shots go off and you could tell it was a high caliber," Yousuf told CBS. "Everyone froze. I'm here in the back and I saw people start pouring into the back hallway, and they just sardine pack everyone."

As people started panicking, Yousuf knew of a door located down the back hallway that could let people out of the club, the Huffington Post reports. "And I'm screaming 'Open the door! Open the door!' And no one is moving because they are scared," he told CBS. "Either we all stay there and we all die, or I could take the chance, and I jumped over to open that latch and we got everyone that we can out of there."

He estimated 60-70 people escaped through the door.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/...dozens_during_orlando_nightclub_shooting.html

http://nr.news-republic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=66520562&source=drive

The dad blames the club and the cops ..everyone but his sweet snowflake
He's a fucking douche he raised his son like this. How tge fuck are the club and the cops responsible for his son?
[doublepost=1466094283,1466093532][/doublepost]@Satarah I am also here and our city has showed remarkable love and support. We have all been affected and have lost ones we know and love. I work in one of the federal buildings and we had SWAT storm our building with assault rifles out someone had threatened to kill everyone down here. There are constant reminders at every turn. We are Live Love Orlando Strong & United. Our communities next test is during the funerals where that church will have protesters spewing hate at our grieving community for honoring our lost souls. Pm me if you ever need anything

This country just keeps getting scarier. When i was a little kid (early to mid eighties), it doesn't seem like things were this shitty, maybe i just don't remember, but pretty sure it wasn't this bad.
We are getting to be as violent as some third world countries.
It's scary. If i ever win the lottery I'm buying an island and moving my antisocial ass there.

Nope, you remember correctly.

Also there is the fact that some things don't really enter the consciousness of a kid and now we have 24 hr news from places we didn't even knew existed in the 80's.

One thing I can say is that we have gotten a lot of support from all over the state, the world, really, that no doubt Orlando will overcome! This horrific shooting was quickly (like by hours) followed by a 2-year old getting eaten by an alligator at a Theme Park. People who don't live here don't realize that "think Florida - think alligator." They live here too, and a lot of them.

A lot of tragedy and death. Too much. God bless those families and victims and God bless every single one of the men and women who have given so much of their time and attention to this terrorist act. From the Police, Firefighters, Doctors, EMT's, and the staff answering the phones and working to put O-Town back on its feet.

A while back I remember seeing some news footage of a war ravaged Third World Country and thinking, "I'm so glad that I was born American where that doesn't happen." Guess what?

He's a fucking douche he raised his son like this. How tge fuck are the club and the cops responsible for his son?
[doublepost=1466094283,1466093532][/doublepost]@Satarah I am also here and our city has showed remarkable love and support. We have all been affected and have lost ones we know and love. I work in one of the federal buildings and we had SWAT storm our building with assault rifles out someone had threatened to kill everyone down here. There are constant reminders at every turn. We are Live Love Orlando Strong & United. Our communities next test is during the funerals where that church will have protesters spewing hate at our grieving community for honoring our lost souls. Pm me if you ever need anything

And I'm just going to hug you too. :hug:
I'm sorry. <3

People from high school said they knew he was gay.
Dude has been a regular at Pulse for the last 3 years.
I actually heard a rumor today that he had been in Pulse almost nightly for the past 6 months, and of course hated himself for it. He felt "unclean" and was presumably sickened by his own behavior. Hence the attack. Of course ISIS took credit for it, being homophobic and all.

I stress, this is just a rumor someone told me. I haven't had time to check it out. But, it does kinda make sense.
[doublepost=1466135249,1466134878][/doublepost]I forgot to add...not only are we all still reeling from the loss but now the Westboro Church is here to protest at the funerals of the "fags." Yes, their picket signs do say "Fags". I sincerely hope that some of the bikers will get together and make their protest...uh, difficult.

This is the prime minister of Israel news conference about the shooting ..president OBAMA ..take some lessons ..

https://pjmedia.com/video/israeli-p...o-attack-will-make-you-love-israel-even-more/
[doublepost=1466130748,1466126026][/doublepost]This article states that the gun store owner reported this guy to FBI one week before the shooting ..

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/pu...-reporter-orlando-gunmans-suspicious-behavior
Being a conspiracy theory nut, I've always felt this administration has let violence grow
to enact laws to control its citizens
Places like Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Stockton and may others have increased in violence since Obama took office, there had been about a ten year downtrend in violence before the Oblunder days
Hard to believe DHS and FBI are this incompatant unless they're getting direction from the top are they being told to stand down
Like the solders in Libya were told when they wanted to rescue the embassy personnel
We know for a fact, this administration has no issues with letting ambassadors die and lying to its people about it and taking no responsibility "what does it matter anyway"
Was the response from this administration
[doublepost=1466392310][/doublepost]This administration is a disgusting joke

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...lls_will_have_references_to_isis_cut_out.html

Last edited:
Idiotic: That’s the only word for the Obama administration’s move to scrub references to Islam or ISIS from the transcripts of Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen’s calls.

Under an avalanche of ridicule, the Justice Department on Monday relented and released the full transcripts. But what was the point? Everyone already knew that he’d pledged allegiance to ISIS and its “caliph.”

Fine: President Obama wants to make this about gun control, not terrorism — but ham-handed editing only calls attention to what you’re deleting, and to Obama’s peevish rules against uttering terms like “radical Islam.”
http://nypost.com/2016/06/20/obamas-war-on-omitted/

http://www.womansday.com/life/a55456/father-refused-to-claim-body-pulse-victim/

The Advocate
reports that although 48 of the 49 Orlando shooting victims' bodies were claimed by family, one father of a gay man who died in the Orlando shooting rejected his son's body.

The names of the men were not released so as not to "further victimize the deceased," but many, including The Advocate, said the action of a family rejecting their gay child's dead body harkened back to the not-so-distant past.

"[This] case echoes a reality that was widely seen during the height of the AIDS crisis, in which countless numbers of young gay men died and family members did not claim the bodies of their so-called loved ones," they wrote.

Fortunately, the Orange County Medical Examiner and Florida Emergency Mortuary Operations Response System convinced other family members living in Orlando to claim the body and arrange a funeral.

"The tale is part of the untold stories of the Latino victims of the Pulse nightclub massacre," the Orlando Latino wrote.

Thankfully this was the only case of its kind from the Orlando shoot

How could a family do this to a dead child, just walk away and leave them to be buried by the county, at least someone in the family has some compassion.

The wife of the gunman who carried out a mass shooting an Orlando, Florida, nightclub was arrested by the FBI today in San Francisco, the FBI and her lawyer said.

Gunman Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Salman, was charged with obstruction of justice and with aiding and abetting Mateen's attempted provision and provision of material support to ISIL, the U.S. Attorney’s office said, referring to the terror group also known as ISIS.

Salman's lawyer, Linda Moreno, said in a statement to ABC News, "Noor Salman had no foreknowledge nor could she predict what Omar Mateen intended to do that tragic night. Noor has told her story of abuse at his hands. We believe it is misguided and wrong to prosecute her and that it dishonors the memories of the victims to punish an innocent person."

Salman is expected to appear in court on Tuesday for a first appearance, her lawyer said. She is expected to be extradited to Florida, where she was indicted.

https://gma.yahoo.com/wife-pulse-ni...ested-san-172130860--abc-news-topstories.html

Latest posts

Back