• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-ticketed-second-time-hiding-200540473.html

A Nebraska man was arrested and cited recently after cops say he hid under a car in order to grab a woman's ankle as she got inside her car.

Jesse Johnson was arrested Tuesday after Lincoln police say he crawled under a car in an Aldi grocery store parking lot then grabbed a victim's ankle.

And cops say this isn't the first time Johnson has displayed the bizarre behavior.

Records show the 20-year-old has been cited three times before for the same alleged act,10/11 News reports.

Johnson was reportedly cited just days earlier after allegedly startling a woman near her car in a medical facility parking lot.

Before that, in March, Johnson was arrested for allegedly hiding under a woman's truck in a Walmart parking lot and touching her foot.

Nearly a year earlier, police say Johnson was found guilty of disturbing the peace and fine $150 after committing a similar act in a TJ Maxx parking lot.

"I just have this weird addiction and odd behavior," Johnson told the Lincoln Journal Star. "I don't know why."

I hope he gets a stiletto thru his palm, that'll slow him down.

Little pervert. Scary little pervert. Plus, he's in quite a prone position. What if he comes up against a determined woman who is strong?

I'd drag the prick by his hair out from underneath MY car and stomp his groin to oblivion.

Learn impulse control you little shit. Don't bother pretending you're mentally ill as that's crap. You're a weirdo pervert and dollars to donuts, your behaviour will escalate against women. You already get off on ambushing women with the intent to terrify them. That is extremely worrying.

Men. Their biggest cause of death is fucking heart disease. Yet the biggest cause of death for women is men. And this shit gets off on scaring innocent women for kicks. He is bad news and dangerous.

A Nebraska man was arrested and cited recently after cops say he hid under a car in order to grab a woman's ankle as she got inside her car.

SICK!

"I just have this weird addiction and odd behavior,"

Addiction...so he gets a rush...he is addicted to scaring people...or at least women.

This is me thinking his addiction would be gone in a minute if he tried this with a

man and ended up with a busted face.

I hope the next story we read about this ASSHOLE...is a story about him being tangled up

and dead in the wheels and axle's of his victims car.

The men in that community need to put on high heels and start a sting operation.
Puncture his hand, wrist whatever and teach him a lasting lesson.

How has he not been dragged away under a car?
How scrawny must he be to be able to shimmy under a car to hide?

Little freak needs some serious redirection reinforced by physical punishment.

Wayment...that's the LAST scary movie that you watched? Like the original when Mrs Voorhees was the killer?
Yes ma'am. I get too freaked out.
I tried to watch others but I clamp my eyes closed, plug my ears and humm and yell pause it. As soon as its paused, I run out of the room.

I did watch a haunting in Connecticut (the documentary on discovery)
I cried the whole way thru it.

I just can't watch them. If I don't watch them, them they can't get me.

Yes ma'am. I get too freaked out.
I tried to watch others but I clamp my eyes closed, plug my ears and humm and yell pause it. As soon as its paused, I run out of the room.

I did watch a haunting in Connecticut (the documentary on discovery)
I cried the whole way thru it.

I just can't watch them. If I don't watch them, them they can't get me.

Awww. Come here... :hug:

Screenshot_20230908_125040.jpg

Jesse Johnson

May 6, 2017
"On Saturday, May 6, a woman and her four children were at a south Lincoln shopping mall. One of her daughters started screaming when she saw a man crawl under a car.

'The man ran to his vehicle and drove off. But the woman was able to snap a photograph of the suspect and his license plate.

Police contacted Johnson Wednesday evening, and ticketed him."

View attachment 99652

Jesse Johnson

May 6, 2017
"On Saturday, May 6, a woman and her four children were at a south Lincoln shopping mall. One of her daughters started screaming when she saw a man crawl under a car.

'The man ran to his vehicle and drove off. But the woman was able to snap a photograph of the suspect and his license plate.

Police contacted Johnson Wednesday evening, and ticketed him."

Ticketed him?

Here's a thought. Remote start your cars!

Ticketed him?
If I turned an empty coke can I bought in Arizona in California for the 10¢ CRV I could be charged with felony fraud.

But he gets a ticket for doing this. Terrorizing, laying in wait, physical contact.

Here's a thought. Remote start your cars!
Now if we could just get rid of all those pesky other cars we have to walk past in parking lots that he could hide under, everything would be copestetic!

No, better yet, simply call our driver, Jeeves and have him come round and pick up from doorways!

No, better yet, simply never leave our homes!

Sounds like he got what he deserved. I feel bad for whoever had to clean up the blood.

Back