• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
https://www.azmag.gov/Documents/Recognizing Signs of Strangulation and Suffocation.pdf

As has been the case for several years, KJ's death was homicidal in nature. Vomiting and blood red eyes are also common in cases of strangulation. KJ put up a very intense struggle, which produced these revealing results in death.

Strangulation is classified as hanging, manual, and ligature. KJ meets 5 of 7 symptoms listed below.

-Face was congested
-Tongue was bitten
-Neck muscles showed signs of trauma
-Multiple abrasions and contusions on chin,
-both arms, and abdomen suggesting a
struggle

Horizontal ligature mark below the thyroid
cartilage
Tracheal rings were fractured

[doublepost=1466982941,1466962829][/doublepost]I never once claimed to have all the answers. Not one time. I did argue for a dead kid who was apparently killed.

http://www.rjlm.ro/system/revista/32/229-232.pdf

I believe it's the second victim who bit off his tongue. Another issue with KJ is the lack of congestion. There appears to be very little, which is unusual for a PA death. I'm not sure about the different types of strangulation. This could mean something faster, but that's challenged by all the evidence of a struggle.

I looked up a lot of shit. It's not easy finding stuff on these these types of deaths. PA is not common and typically happens in vehicle accidents or when people are drunk or drugged up. The bottom line is this case is a mess that needs to be cleaned up. It's a real shame that adults refuse to have open discussions about this interesting case.

The third distal region of the tongue was severed, having been bitten off.

101328a3-ee57-45d2-b9df-baca208676d5_zpsr9fryym2.png~original

Last edited by a moderator:
Allow me to introduce to you the "Spoiler".

It actually is quite simple. Simply type [spoiler], place the content you wish to hide, then type [/spoiler]. It will present as such:

Simply type
place the content you wish to hide, then type

If you wish, you may insert a title for the spoiler, as such:

Type [spoiler="Demonstration of spoilers"] then enter the content you wish to hide.[/spoiler] It will demonstrate as such:

Type
then enter the content you wish to hide.

You're welcome

--Al

Allow me to introduce to you the "Spoiler".

It actually is quite simple. Simply type [spoiler], place the content you wish to hide, then type [/spoiler]. It will present as such:

Simply type
place the content you wish to hide, then type

If you wish, you may insert a title for the spoiler, as such:

Type [spoiler="Demonstration of spoilers"] then enter the content you wish to hide.[/spoiler] It will demonstrate as such:

Type
then enter the content you wish to hide.

You're welcome

--Al

I will edit it. Make it editable and I will.

I don't have that ability. I did send a report asking the moderators to add spoiler tags to the autopsy photos.

--Al

I totally believe he fell in there and got stuck...died.

Our bodies and brains are magnificent ...but they are not withstanding.

We have our limitations. With all due respect to this kid and whatever greatness he

possessed. Human body versus Gym mat in those conditions...three deep, and stationary

I see stuck...that mat was in-inescapable.

I think that the theory of stowing shoes in mats to avoid locker fees is what happened

here...three deep is significant, why would you leave your shoes in the first row?

The kids that were using these mats for lockers were securing their item in the middle or at the

back of this group of mats because its harder to access...on some level

it appears safe to do so ( these kids that practice this believe it) because more effort is needed

to get the items unless its gym time and the mats are being unrolled.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdga/pr/justice-department-closes-investigation-death-kendrick-johnson

Obama's fake justice department did not exhume KJ's body for a second autopsy. I caught one publication lying about his already.

This is a perfect example of false information spread by the media. THERE WERE NO ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT AUTOPSIES DONE ON KENDRICK JOHNSON. Please make the correction, unless deceiving the public is okay?

The investigative team also consulted with an independent Department of Defense medical examiner and hired another independent medical examiner/forensic pathologist who reviewed relevant medical records and both autopsy reports.

If true, that would contradict two additional autopsies conducted at the behest of federal investigators. Each concluded the state medical examiner was right, that Kendrick died of “positional asphyxia” — an accident.

According to Obama's lawless department two ME's rubber stamped Gaffney's bullshit report on KJ's death. The AJC claims as many as two additional autopsies were conducted and even named a dunce examiner who would further the lies and cover-up.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdga/pr/justice-department-closes-investigation-death-kendrick-johnson Monday, June 20, 2016

The investigative team also consulted with an independent Department of Defense medical examiner and hired another independent medical examiner/forensic pathologist who reviewed relevant medical records and both autopsy reports.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-...nson-case-is-closed-but-valdostas-woun/nrm5W/ June 25, 2016

If true, that would contradict two additional autopsies conducted at the behest of federal investigators. Each concluded the state medical examiner was right, that Kendrick died of “positional asphyxia” — an accident.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/how-did-kendrick-johnson-die/nqKns/ Feb. 6, 2016

In addition, the results of a second official autopsy, conducted by Maryland’s Chief Medical Examiner David Fowler, also remain under wraps.

Thanks. That helped with additional links. That's one huge conspiracy theory tho. Unlikely, but I still believe it was a homicide. Apart from what's in the reports and putting your theory aside, I believe that justice will not be served for KJ and we may have no choice but to just let it go. Hopefully in years down the road the truth will unravel and someone or someone's will be serving time. All it takes is one voice who is in on it and BAM. Better someday than never.

Kendrick died of “positional asphyxia” — an accident.

Your friend wasn't murdered...and Barack Obama is not covering up anything.

This was an accident. The feds aren't covering up anything...the kids you

think did this are nobodies...no one would cover up a murder on their behalf.

Also one was in class...the other once wasn't even in the school at the time

this accident occurred.

With all due respect to this kid and whatever greatness he possessed. Human body versus Gym mat in those conditions...three deep, and
stationary I see stuck...that mat was in-inescapable.

This family has a civil suit...they want money. And they're going to be damned

for pursing this...Going to hell for sure.

SICK to the highest order....this boy succumbed to an inescapable situation.

Let him have his limitations, let him have his weaknesses like every other

human being and let him have rest in peace.

The only way Maryanne Gaffney-Kraft could get away with the decomposition excuse is for KJ's face not to be photographed on January 11. His face was swollen the following morning, which was reported by officer Michael Adams. This is devastating proof of homicide, most likely some type of strangulation. If KJ's face was not photographed in the gym we certainly know why. The gift was realized long ago, so I guess we'll wait and see if the Johnsons will organize well and tip the COD. Here are some of KJ's distinct markings consistent with strangulation.

-Mottling
-defensive wounds unexplained
-livid and swollen face
-swollen lips
-tongue bitten
-large amounts of unexplained blood
-blood from nose and mouth
-vomiting
-bruising on neck

Kendrick Johnson's death is consistent with some type of homicidal asphyxiation. This account was about 21 hours after he was last seen alive.

The paragraph starts with: On January 11, 2013 at 10:32 am.

"The facial area was severely disfigured and swollen."

-Mottling
-defensive wounds unexplained
-livid and swollen face
-swollen lips
-tongue bitten
-large amounts of unexplained blood
-blood from nose and mouth
-vomiting
-bruising on neck

I hear what you're saying, but those same markings could also be explained as a result of Positional Asphyxiation. I'm sure he struggled once he realized that facing downwards into the mat was a bad idea, as would anyone. I'm sure he struggled like hell and could have injured himself that way, prior to death.

Go ahead and turn yourself upside down for 5 minutes and tell me the blood doesn't rush to your head and your eyes don't feel like popping out of your head! You're ears will ring - and fluids will rush to the lowest end according to gravitational pull. Just like what they found when they found him.

I really do understand why you are pushing so hard, but you really need to be open to the other side of things when it comes to a case like this. You're posting things to convince us that it was one thing but ignoring what we post to show it could have been another.

I honestly think that either someone put his shoes in the mat as a joke, or put him in the mat as a joke and things went south from there. I lean mostly to his trying to grab his shoes on his own though.

You need to be objective about this or you don't make sense. You need to honestly review all of the information to see both sides, like a true investigator does. You've closed your case before it was even opened.

And for the love of Pete (sorry Pete, not you Pete - but welcome back) you need to be willing to give solid, clear answers to people when they ask you questions. Posting more quotes and bold print isn't helping us see what you are saying, nor convincing those of us who are on the fence to see things your way.

http://urbanintellectuals.com/2016/06/30/teens-gym-mat-death-conspiracy-exposed-anonymous/
The family of Kendrick Johnson feel the teen’s death was murder despite being ruled an accident by Lowndes County Coroner. Johnson’s body was found rolled up in school wrestling mat, this happened in in Valdosta, Georgia and many feel there is some kind of cover up underway.

‘Hacktivist’ group Anonymous have now weighed in on the matter with an alleged new video. The video deals with the mystery around the teen’s death and may help shed some light if there has been any foul play.

The family believe the murder took place and due to links with law enforcement those responsible are being protected.

No idea if the video is legit or not.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/us/kendrick-johnson-georgia-gym-mat-death/index.html

The wrongful death lawsuit filed by the parents of the South Georgia teen found dead in a rolled gym mat has been dismissed by a federal judge.

US District Court Judge W. Louis Sands dismissed the case because Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson failed to serve defendants with their amended lawsuit in a timely fashion.
Kendrick Johnson, 17, was found dead at Lowndes High School in January 2013. A state autopsy determined that Johnson's death was accidental. His parents believe he was killed.

Johnson's parents filed the $100 million lawsuit against dozens of local and state officials in January 2015. The suit named Johnson's former schoolmates Branden Bell, Brian Bell and their father, FBI Special Agent Rick Bell, as defendants of a wrongful death claim.
The Bells have denied any involvement in Johnson's death.
"We're pleased to see the case dismissed once again. The case was meritless from the beginning and has now been dismissed twice," said attorney Patrick T. O'Connor, who represents the Bell family.
"The only thing remaining is for the Superior Court of Lowndes County to make an award of attorney's fees in favor of the defendants," O'Connor added.
The Johnsons' attorney, Chevene King, filed a motion for dismissal in March 2016 as a Department of Justice investigation proceeded. The Justice Department declined to file charges and the Johnsons' suit was refiled several months later.
In August 2016, Georgia Judge Richard Porter ordered the Johnsons and King to pay legal fees of several city and county officials named in the suit. Porter has not determined the amount the Johnsons and King must pay.
When asked about the dismissal of the case, King declined to comment.

US District Court Judge W. Louis Sands dismissed the case because Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson failed to serve defendants with their amended lawsuit in a timely fashion.

Oh sweet Jesus. This poor family... What a fucked up reason to dismiss this. I mean, I know it's the "rules", but Christ almighty!

@MissGuggle, For $100 million lawsuit all they had to do was follow the rules for filing and serving, which they did not. The purpose of serving someone in a timely manner is to give everyone an opportunity to prepare themselves for court.
Maybe their counsel doesn't think they have much case either because appears counsel dropped the ball.

Last edited:
They need to sue their attorney who let this slide. I work in a law firm. You get warnings before your case is dismissed and apparently the attorney they hired ignored the warnings. I mean, if you have someone who is dodging being served, you can ask for more time to serve and/or ask for a default judgment against them. There is no excuse for this and it is clear malpractice.

@MissGuggle, For $100 million lawsuit all they had to do was follow the rules for filing and serving, which they did not. The purpose of serving someone in a timely manner is to give everyone an opportunity to prepare themselves for court.
Maybe their counsel doesn't think they have much case either because appears counsel dropped the ball.
actually, this case has been going on for a while and they didn't know or whatever on the serving. There are allot of really dd things about this case and not sure what came up recently but he wasn't even given to the funeral home with organs in tact I can remember as well as the back and forth over how he ended up wrapped like a pizza roll. t's a tragedy and probably a travesty and feel for his parents
[doublepost=1497549383,1497549094][/doublepost]
According to Obama's lawless department two ME's rubber stamped Gaffney's bullshit report on KJ's death. The AJC claims as many as two additional autopsies were conducted and even named a dunce examiner who would further the lies and cover-up.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdga/pr/justice-department-closes-investigation-death-kendrick-johnson Monday, June 20, 2016

okay, this is pushing it, local US Attorney go by state it didn't make it back to Washington often do sign off when they shouldn't on cases, you think this regime is gonna be better? Not just for black kids but for anyone? Know how many people feel they now have no chance for justice for past victimizations because who all are holding the reigns and don't give a rats ass?

I don't buy into a major conspiracy but do think there was a local cover up, it just looked hinky all around & that before he was found to be stuffed with newspaper I think. Anon did a pretty good job of putting things together and then leaving it to the watchers to come up with their opinions
I also want to add if you ever really want can put together almost a thesis on how crems have and do get covered up going fro individual to group to county because that is what happens then the state doesn't want to deal with it and the US attorneys depending upon state can be arrogant jokes cherry picking what they want that will most advance their career but they rely entirely on the reports of feds of the area and they rely on what they really want to investigate and local police/sheriffs unless something ha gotten political enough where they will get noticed then it can flip either way. You have to have someone get a good goose to deal with some cases and many times it doesn't happen

It wasn't dismissed because they broke rules or missed dismissal warning notices. It was dismissed because they tried to let justice do its thing. They filed the civil suit, then dismissed it because there was a criminal investigation going on. Having a civil suit running before or during a criminal investigation is nothing but bad news and any lawyer in their right mind would kill the civil suit and wait to see how the criminal suit ends. Months later after they found out there would be no criminal charges they reinstated the civil suit.

Simply put, because they waited for the criminal investigation the statue of limitations passed its date. Georgia only has a 2 year statue of limitation on a wrongful death civil suit. It starts ticking from the moment the person dies.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09/judge-parents-owe-292000-for-suit-in-sons-gym-mat-death.html
VALDOSTA, Ga. – A judge is ordering the parents of a Georgia teenager found dead inside a rolled-up gym mat and their attorney to pay more than $292,000 in legal fees to people they accused of foul play in a lawsuit that was later dropped.
[....]
Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson filed a lawsuit accusing two brothers of killing their son. They also claimed law enforcement and school officials covered up the crime.

Superior Court Judge Richard Porter said in a ruling Monday that Johnson's parents admitted under oath they had no evidence to support those claims. Their attorney, Chevene King, did not immediately return a phone message.

Back