• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
30075n6.jpg

OHIO – A 46-year-old convicted robber is facing new charges after he threw urine and feces inside an Ohio courtroom after learning his fate, WHIO-TV reported.

It all happened when Ricky Hand was sentenced to 40 years in prison.

“Did you just give me 40 years, sir?” the angry Springfield man asked the judge. When the judge replied that he did, Hand pulled four bottles loaded with bodily fluids from his arm sling and pants and tossed them at his lawyer and several deputies.

Hand, who was in court for a string of burglaries, was then tackled.

According to WHIO, Hand has been indicted on 30 charges including safe-cracking, breaking and entering, aggravated abduction and robbery.

Hand later told authorities that he’d been collecting his own feces and urine in Ensure bottles while in an isolation jail cell for weeks.

It is not clear how Hand was able to smuggle the bottles into the courtroom without being checked.

An internal investigation is underway to figure out what went wrong.

In addition to his previous charges, Hand now faces five counts of harassment with a bodily substance as well as obstructing official business and retaliation charges.
http://kdvr.com/2016/06/25/video-ma...-after-being-sentenced-to-40-years-in-prison/

Investigation indeed, he should never have been able to smuggle objects into the courtroom.

My question is how the fuck did he manage to shit in Ensure bottles??? It's not like a can... the opening isn't very big.

Ewwwwww and I just disgusted myself, for putting that much thought into it.

Edit for user error :p

Last edited:
“Did you just give me 40 years, sir?” the angry Springfield man asked the judge.

before throwing a literal shit fit, he addressed the judge as sir. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Headline should be "throws literal shit fit". I feel sorry for his future cell mate. Nasty mother fucker.

Back