• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.wftv.com/news/national-n...-shoots-2-daughters-police-kill-her/363614836

Newstip from @Keepalowprofile

The incident happened about 5 p.m. Friday in front of a home just outside the Houston suburb of Fulshear. The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office identified the mother as 42-year-old Christy Sheats and her daughters as 22-year-old Taylor Sheats and 17-year-old Madison Sheats.

Sheriff Troy Nehls says the shooting apparently climaxed a family argument, but the reason for the argument remains unclear.

Nehls says the two younger women had already been shot when a Fulshear police officer arrived and saw the mother with a gun in her hand, apparently preparing to shoot one of her daughters again. The officer shot and killed the woman.

I've never been so mad at my boys that I wanted to shoot them, slap, yeah, but kill, never.

The article said 'no identities have been released' - but the names and ages were given in the 2nd paragraph...I hope the family had been notified before the story was in the news :( Very sad.

I really feel for the husband/father...he was home when his daughters and wife were shot. This is really sad.

http://www.wftv.com/news/national-n...-shoots-2-daughters-police-kill-her/363614836

Newstip from @Keepalowprofile

I've never been so mad at my boys that I wanted to shoot them, slap, yeah, but kill, never.
I will admit, I did one time want to kick my 15 year old in the head. You know, like yiu see in those kungfu movies.
I didn't of course, but, I wanted to.
Shoot him? Never.
[doublepost=1466905081,1466901395][/doublepost]https://m.facebook.com/cbsheats?fref=nf

Bible thumping republican.

At least that woman isn't wasting valuable oxygen any longer.

My sincerest condolences to the father of the girls and their entire family. And my condolences to the Police who had to shoot her. That'll stick with you, no matter how righteous you are. He deserves a pat on the back.

I hope, if there's an afterlife, that the girls are rocking it out on a cloud somewhere, at peace and content. And I hope their murderous whore of a mother is watching, with extreme regret, whilst burning for eternity. They were your flesh and blood, you headcase.

Sheriff Troy Nehls said deputies had gone to the family’s home in the past, but he declined to provide additional details.
http://pix11.com/2016/06/25/woman-shoots-her-two-daughters-before-being-shot-killed-by-police/

Deputies said a dispute lead up to the shooting. :penguin:

"All I saw was the police officer aiming his rifle toward someone and saying 'drop your weapons,' and then afterward another gunshot," explained neighbor Sabeeh Siddiqui. "Soon after that there were a lot of police cars that came."

Another neighbor, who said she was close to the family, told abc13 the couple had recently reunited after being separated. She said the shooting happened on Jason's birthday.
http://abc13.com/news/neighbors-in-shock-after-mom-fatally-shot-her-2-daughters/1400653/

Holy crap! Wonder if he decided to separate again and mom went batshit when the girls sided with dad?

That bitch should be thankful for the power of technology coz she looks faded in her original selfie and then all young and cute in the others.
Like bitch you ain't fooling nobody we know you wear a leather suit from all your years of tanning.
Poor girls didn't deserve to die like this on their daddy's birthday. How selfish is that? And they were grown, even more wtf going on here.

That bitch should be thankful for the power of technology coz she looks faded in her original selfie and then all young and cute in the others.
Like bitch you ain't fooling nobody we know you wear a leather suit from all your years of tanning!

:hilarious: @CbabyRKO , I am DYING!! That is hilarious! I've been following this devastatingly sad, shocking, sordid mess ever since I first read about it late Friday night and just getting the details piecemeal. I saw the pictures of the girls and thought "aww, those poor girls... So young and beautiful and happy and full of life..." & then I saw her and all of her selfies- DAYUM! BITCH LOVES HER A GOOD SELFIE! :eek: To me, her expression in all of those pics scream "self esteem issues," but maybe that's just a tip of the batshit fucking crazy iceberg? Like, the only giveaway feature, but so many people have their own little insecurities so she was able to hide her MUCH deeper mental problems behind something so common...?

Aaand... Is it just me, or are a large number of those pics reminiscent of Glamour Shots &/or look like she's posing for her real estate business card or advert?

Crazy cunt with access to a gun.
Surprised it took this long for hner to kill someone to be honest.

The ultimate self centered attention whore I am betting.

How did folks miss the crazy screaming from her eyes?!?
I was gonna say something along those lines but given my profile pic I figured I couldn't say shit lmao. Bitch got the crazy eyes all day. I wonder if it was an argument with the husband that led to the death of the two girls. I mean they were supposedly trying to reconcile but we all know how that can go.
@MissGuggle there are a number of camera apps that will put all kinds of fancy filters on your pics to make you look like the 20yr old you think you are. Clearly she was taking social media tips from her daughter's.

Madison was shot once. Taylor (oldest who was getting married today) was shot three times.

Amending my speculation to say that Mom was un-invited to the wedding, which could explain why she shot Taylor so many times. Sorry that I'm speculating so much because it's horrible two girls were murdered by their mother, but it's just so bizarre and I'm trying to understand why they had to die like that. :oops:

Taylor: Shot once in the house, again outside the house - mom then went in and reloaded - and came back out and shot her a third time. :(

Police say the shooting happened around 5 p.m. Friday in the family's home outside the Houston suburb of Fulshear. Just before, they say, 42-year-old Christy Sheats had convened a "family meeting" inside their home. Sheats' daughters, Taylor, 22, and Madison, 17, and her husband Jason, 45, had gathered in the living room. During the meeting, Sheats held up a gun and shot both of her daughters, police say.

Sheats had been arguing with her husband about marital issues before she began shooting, Maj. Chad Norvell of the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office tells Crimesider.

"The husband and wife weren't getting along," Norvell said.

According to a police press release, Jason Sheats and both daughters managed to flee through the front door. Madison Sheats, who was shot once, soon collapsed and died.

Taylor Sheats ran into the street and Christy Sheats followed, shooting Taylor again, police say. Jason Sheats ran to the end of a cul-de-sac and was uninjured.

A witness told police Christy Sheats went back inside the home to reload the gun, and then returned and shot Taylor Sheats once more. Taylor Sheats was shot three times, police tell Crimesider. She was airlifted to a hospital, where she died.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/christy-sheats-cops-texas-mother-who-shot-daughters-reloaded-gun/

I think she killed the girls to hurt her husband...in the way that would hurt him the most...by taking his precious girls. Thats why she let him live. To suffer.

I think she killed the girls to hurt her husband...in the way that would hurt him the most...by taking his precious girls. Thats why she let him live. To suffer.

Yeah I thought it was weird she didn't shoot her husband, it seemed like she was most angry at him. She's one evil biotch if that's true.

I agree with the other comments. She did this to wound the husband. Make him live with these memories and without his daughters.

Vindictive cunt. And until I see proof that she was currently being treated for a dose of some form of mental illness, I don't think her having had periods of it in the past, means jack. She knew what she was doing.

For all we know, she was treated for anxiety or some such. Unless I see a delusional state disorder or rampant violent antisocial tendencies in her past diagnosis, then as far as I can see it, she's just a cruel, vicious bitch.

Vindictive cunt. And until I see proof that she was currently being treated for a dose of some form of mental illness, I don't think her having had periods of it in the past, means jack. She knew what she was doing.

For all we know, she was treated for anxiety or some such. Unless I see a delusional state disorder or rampant violent antisocial tendencies in her past diagnosis, then as far as I can see it, she's just a cruel, vicious bitch.

It's true: people who seem totally normal their whole lives and are both legally and psychologically "sane" sometimes just up and decide to fuck some shit up and go in guns a-blazin'. At that moment, were they sane? Hard to say. Maybe blind with rage or overcome with fear or some deep sadness that I, even after experiencing a major depressive episode, can't give a name to, one's "right mind" momentarily steps aside and crazy takes over full time until that surge of those particular brain chemicals rebalances? I wish she'd lived ONLY so we'd know what the ever-loving fuck happened that day (in her mind). In the meantime, I'm waiting with baited breath for the father/husband to reveal some insight into this horrifying situation!

It's true: people who seem totally normal their whole lives and are both legally and psychologically "sane" sometimes just up and decide to fuck some shit up and go in guns a-blazin'. At that moment, were they sane? Hard to say. Maybe blind with rage or overcome with fear or some deep sadness that I, even after experiencing a major depressive episode, can't give a name to, one's "right mind" momentarily steps aside and crazy takes over full time until that surge of those particular brain chemicals rebalances? I wish she'd lived ONLY so we'd know what the ever-loving fuck happened that day (in her mind). In the meantime, I'm waiting with baited breath for the father/husband to reveal some insight into this horrifying situation!

You're spot on. I agree wholeheartedly with you.

I just resent the idea that people can throw up the blanket term of 'mental illness' and boom! suddenly, a person is no longer accountable for their actions and behaviours.

To think this, not only shows ignorance on just how wide a spectrum the field of 'mental illness' actually is, with all the possible diagnosis on hand, but it also shits on the vast majority of people who do suffer from any mental illness and who do not want to, or carry out, terrible harm against others.

This woman's past mental illness record could be OCD. Could be mild level anxiety. Maybe some common depression. Or maybe she is a paranoid schizophrenic with antisocial tendencies. Maybe she has multiple personality disorder etc etc. Lord only knows right now, what her diagnosis was. And whether it was something that is treatable and fixable, such as garden variety reactive depression, or whether its a lifelong significant illness such as schizophrenia.

But even if she does have a serious mental health condition that she was currently grappling with, it doesn't automatically mean it made her crazy and led her to do this.

Someone who has, say, schizophrenia, even when off their medication, is still capable of basic rational thinking. Sure, they're going to hear voices too. And make some poor choices. But they can still make sensible ones. Ergo, if Bob the Schizophrenic went and shot someone while off his meds - there's still NO guarantee that Bob did it because of his mental illness. He may have yeah, but its not a solid gold guarantee and it requires careful psychiatric evaluation to determine this.

Sorry for all the waffle! :)

Mom had just recently moved back in. Mom had called a family meeting. I suspect the daughters were upset at the peace and tranquility and joy they all lived with while mom had her little apartment for a year...were upset by mom moving back in and jacking up the household with her bullshit, rants and raves again. I have no doubt they were vocal about it and wanted her to move out again. I suspect this is part of what led mom to come the family meeting with gun in hand.

Apparently the police had been called out for "suicide attempts" and I'm guessing the mom is the culprit.

I read yesterday that one of the neighbors heard the mom yelling at her husband that she wanted him to suffer. So we were right...she killed the girls to hurt him. I too believe the suicide attempts were moms way to manipulate her family.

Awful. Man, to hear those girls & their dad, pleading...:(
Here's the latest update. More details at the link. SO SAD that the gun she used was passed on to her from her grandfather when he passed away in 2012! :arghh:
http://www.people.com/article/christy-sheats-jason-sheats-marriage-problems

Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls tells PEOPLE the marriage between Christy and Jason Sheats – which ended last week in a triple shooting when Christy killed their daughters – had been crumbling for years.

Jason Sheats felt his marriage to Christy Sheats had been spiraling downward since 2012, and on that Friday, his birthday, he drew a hard line, he later told officials:

He told her he would be filing for divorce, Nehls says.

They had been texting that day, while Jason, 45, was out, and when Jason returned home he met her in the backyard and reiterated his desire for a split, he told the sheriff's office, Nehls says.

According to Nehls, Jason told Christy, 42, "This would be the last birthday that you are going to ruin." When she called the family together for a meeting in their living room – Jason, Christy and their two daughters, Madison, 17, and Taylor, 22 – Jason thought they would discuss their impending separation, Nehls says.

Instead, "She immediately pulled the weapon out and pointed it at Mr. Sheats and wanted to blame him: 'You made me do this, you're making me do this,' " Nehls says.

Gotta say...I'm puzzled as to why he would've handled things that way, knowing her history & all? I'm not blaming the dad but it just strikes me as odd.

Last edited:
Back