• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Dang it, it's a black hole that I can't escape.

Just a quick quote from crazy pants Carson on his tax plan then I have got to go -

“I got that idea, quite frankly, from the Bible, tithing. You make $10 billion a year, you pay a billion. You make $10 a year, you pay one. You get the same rates. That’s pretty darn fair if you ask me.”

Nope, not pandering to religious dopes at all. Or, he's incredibly stupid. I can't decide.

Stupid may be what it takes to get some donkey votes

Last edited:
So, I am reading around about Pete's claim that Obama is going to force boys and girls to shower together, which is just ridiculous and you know as well as I do that there is no such thing as communal showers anymore. They were already gone when I was in high school back in 1995. I never showered in school. Not a single time. Did anyone? Do they now? I will have to ask my daughters. Also, if I could post pictures from work, I'd show you what a transgender child looks like and if you really, in your dark grinchy little heart, believe it would be safer for them to shower/pee with teenage boys. Well, you probably would because for no other reason than hate. At least you admit you hate them and don't hide behind some pseudo religious excuse. Like I said, I can totally respect that. It's an honesty you don't really get all to often.

Anyway, my point, so I am reading around and in one of the links I got this website -

http://christwire.org/2010/08/is-my-husband-gay/

and it gave me this lovely little tidbit along with many more. It's a treasure trove of hilarious simple minded religious bullshit.

I hope you don't get too fancy with your Carhartt, my darling. People may start to whisper. :hilarious:
You didn't play sports, most everyone that does showers

They were not communal, meaning, every shower was separate in 1995. Hell, even in middle school so 1992? I've never seen a shower that's just an open room with a bunch of shower heads. My daughter is in marching band and sitting there in the parking lot on too many occasions and all the foot ball boys come out and get in their cars still wearing their uniforms so, apparently a lot do not.

I finished high school in 1990, and the showers were open. I can tell you from personal experience...there was a great deal of horseplay about, but it was all good, clean fun. Boys will be boys and all that, you know.

I graduated in 1995. The showers were, and still are to this day, a big open room.

I'm voting for Bernie. I wanted to vote for Hilary, but I can't in good conscience.

Chances are, we've all at one time or another been in the same public bathroom with a trans person and were none the wiser of it.
Good lord! I never thought of this before! I already hate public restrooms - now you've really ruined it for me.

Actually, I really don't care about this whole transgender issue (unless they start talking about how "brave" fucking Bruce Jenner is, which just pisses me off because apparently "brave" has been given a new, pussified definition), but still... now I'm gonna be side-eyeing every time I go in the men's room...which in itself breaks all the rules of the men's room code...dammit, I'll just have to hold it all day.

Guess some will need to find a new job ;)

Trump’s Rise Without Traditional Campaign Spending ‘Existential Threat’ to ‘Political Election Industry’Donald Trump’s ability to remain the undisputed GOP frontrunner in December even though he has hardly spent any money on traditional television advertising that enriches consultants in the permanent political class is why he represents an “existential threat” to the established political order. In the newest CNN/ORC poll that was released Friday, Trump has a commanding 20-point lead, which reportedly marks “Trump’s highest support and widest lead since he first announced his candidacy.”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ential-threat-to-political-election-industry/

7064388-3x2-700x467.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-02/donald-trump-skywriters-take-aim-at-trump/7064188

Six skywriting planes were used in the anti-Trump stunt above the annual Rose Parade in Pasadena.

Other messages hitting out at Mr Trump, the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for the White House, included: "Anybody but Trump," "Trump loves to hate" and "Trump is delusional."

Skywriting company AirSign claimed credit for the stunt, and CBS News said an Alabama businessman, Stan Pate, was behind the airborne protest.

A CBS reporter interviewed Mr Pate after the parade, who said he considered the billionaire candidate to be despicable, and that "this is just the start".

Pate said he had paid for anti-Trump messages at the recent Cotton Bowl, Sugar Bowl and Orange Bowl college football games.

"Other candidates can't get in the gutter with him," Mr Pate said.

"I can and I will if that's where he wants to continue to go."

CBS reported Mr Pate, who like Mr Trump is a real estate developer, has donated to Democratic and Republican candidates in the past.

In the current primary campaign leading up to the November 2016 presidential election, he has contributed to the campaign of Republican White House hopeful Marco Rubio.

Did you know that The Donald's anti-Muslim rants are now the best recruitment videos ISIL has?
Yup.

It was in HuffPo yesterday; I wish I had at least tried to c&p the article. The radical clerics show a montage of all his rants against Muslims, and dumb recruits get all fired up and go off on jihad. These montages are shown in mosques, schools and anywhere people gather. Just what we need!

I will personally apologize to my Muslim aunts, uncles, cousins and any other Muslims to whom I am related by blood or marriage.

Fahti (cousin) LUVS The Donald..she says he is living proof that you can survive without a brain. She records his debates, interviews, press conferences and whatever else he does. She and her hubby invite friends over and they about wet themselves laughing.

Ignorant /violent Hilary / Bernie protesters have scared a lot of intelligent honest supporters away from this election

. A number of gay men who have decided to throw their support behind Trump told NBC OUT it has not been an easy road. Juan Hernandez, a gay and Latino member of the Log Cabin Republicans, said his support led to physical violence by anti-Trump protesters at a rally in San Jose. Images of the attack and his bloodied clothes went viral.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/lgbtrump-gay-men-voting-donald-trump-n594691

[doublepost=1466551203,1466474203][/doublepost]
Trump is set to attend the re-opening of his Turnberry golf course this week, and Scottish locals have decided to prepare by flying the Mexican flag within view of the course’s clubhouse. The flags were raised by Michael Forbes and David Milne, who say they want to “show solidarity” with Mexicans and condemn Trump for his incendiary rhetoric.

“The point of the flag is to show solidarity with the Mexicans and every other group that Trump has decried, derided, insulted and tried to marginalize,” Milne said toBuzzfeed. “It’s just enough to remind him that where he tried to drive us out he failed completely on that front.”

Both Forbes and Milne own property just beyond the golf course, and reports indicate that Trump pressed them and other locals into selling their land to him. Milne and others staved off the buyout at the time, and his Tripping Up Trump advocacy group works to remind people that Trump’s development projects in the region have been bad for the environment and not nearly the business successes he promised they would be.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/scot...ags-outside-of-trumps-golf-course-in-protest/

Yep and ain't that a shame. Hilary is one of the most vile polititans there is! Everyone just listens to what is said on media/TV and no one bothers to really look, research and see who she is and her history. The number of serious scandals she has been involved in are staggering! Trump did what he did as a business man... Hilary did what she did/does while being sworn to have Americas best interest at heart. She has been supposedly looking out for our country's best interest for decades, yet she has done nothing but lie, cheat, steal, and knowingly misinform the public! But, hey, I guess none of her 20 something scandals mean anything since she talks the talk... :rolleyes: Her Arrogance is repulsive.

I wish people would really look into who she is and how many times she has contradicted herself....
It's sad that these are the best America has to offer. And if I have to pick between her and trump, it will be trump all the way. At least I know that he isn't bought by the establishment and is just using me as a pawn in a sick game. He built an empire and he has a pair of balls. He is a hell of a business man and isn't afraid to tell it like it is. I also trust him to surround himself with some of the smartest most capable business men out there. America is heading towards a serious resession. We need someone like him, like it or not, to bring us out of it.

Is he the best there is? ... No. But Hilary will bring 4 more years of Obama-land and worse.
Trump isn't racist or any other bullshit. He understands we are in serious trouble and wants to secure America first! Which should be the priority of every candidate right now with everything going on. People need to open their eyes to what is happening in EU and all over the world regarding terrorist! We are a blink away from the same fate and are halfway there! There needs to be screening and we need to create better borders. How can you call yourselves a country if your borders are not secure? What an oxymoron.
Hilary could give two craps for the public. It's all what she needs to say and who she needs to destroy to get ahead. Always is and always will be about her!
You think she is pro- women?? Lol. What a joke. She hates woman and has proved how far she is willing to go to destroy other women's lives! She is a pig.

Last edited:
“Make America Great Again”

Not surprisingly, Donald Trump encouraged and celebrated British independence, declaring that voters “took their country back.” Stuck on the wrong side of history, President Obama and Hillary Clinton acted as if their dogs died.

Elitists of both parties try to silence Trump by accusing him of “hate speech” for demanding that America control its borders and enforce its immigration laws. Similarly, Johnson was greeted with calls of “racist scum” first thing in the morning.

Johnson, potentially the next prime minister,

While not carbon copies of Trump’s rallying cries of “Make America Great Again” and “America First,” the sentiments come damn close. As does the growing fear in both countries that distant, self-serving governments are slaves to political correctness and are not doing enough to stop Islamist terrorists.
http://nypost.com/2016/06/24/brexit-strengthens-global-effort-to-unseat-unresponsive-elites/
[doublepost=1469150420,1466944821][/doublepost]I willing to bet not one lying Libtard will leave after Trump is elected and yes there is no question he will be elected
He will destroy the selection of the elite
And all the moving to Canada libtards
are lying dishonest worthless losers unless they hit the road

Back