• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I debated whether to post this here or at Crimes Against Animals!

http://www.channel3000.com/news/man...me-molesting-dog/38417876#.VuBUX1nd230.reddit

Daniel Reinsvold, 44, is facing counts of intentional mistreatment of an animal, trespassing, and disorderly conduct.

According to the criminal complaint Reinsvold was found by the coworker's daughter in the basement of her parent's home straddling the family dog, Cooper.

The complaint states Reinsvold had his pants and underwear down and had his pelvic area pressed against the dog.
[....]
Reinsvold said he was picking up something he had dropped.

The dog was acting as if it were in trouble and went into its kennel.

Reinsvold plead not guilty to the three counts and declined to speak to the police.
DANIEL-REINSVOLD-jpg_zpsda92022z.jpg

Reinsvold said he was picking up something he had dropped.

Yeah, I typically pull my pants down after I drop something. That tightness in the crotch keeps me from bending over to pick stuff up. Come to think of it, I have to drop my underwear, too, for the additional freedom it offers. You know, for picking stuff up. :rolleyes:

He probably didn't want to buy his own dog because he'd have to feed it in the morning. Ruins the afterglow.

A West Salem homeowner’s daughter discovered Daniel Reinsvold straddling a golden retriever in their basement on Feb. 29, according to the complaint filed in La Crosse County Circuit Court. His underwear and pants were pulled down and his pelvic region was pressed against the dog.

The teenager startled Reinsvold, who dressed and said he was “picking up some things he dropped,” the complaint stated. The dog, Cooper, retreated to his kennel and defecated in the basement, a sign of fear or nervousness.
http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_990d7511-1dec-5ea1-ba76-c26710305c70.html

Poor Cooper indeed :(

If I saw that thing on my house I would have probably shot it's ass. Jesus this bastard actually leaves me at a loss of words.

Oh I just give the fuck up. You have to be a real piece of shit to rage fuck your coworkers dog coz believe you me unless he had Jack off material he had to be fantasizing about something. And I don't believe they were happy thoughts.
This guy is just crazy and it's a wonder he didn't attack the daughter. Then again she can fight back.
Poor dog.

"Uhhh, I dropped my watch, yea, in the dogs ass and I had to use my penis to retreave it!"
To bad doggie didn't go mad dog on him and chew his dick off!! POS!

A western Wisconsin man accused of molesting a co-worker’s golden retriever was convicted Wednesday of trespassing and disorderly conduct but acquitted of more serious charges.

A jury found 44-year-old Daniel Reinsvold of Onalaska not guilty of sexual gratification with an animal and animal mistreatment after Reinsvold testified he let himself into the West Salem home because he was in urgent need of a bathroom and did not have sexual contact with the dog.

“This is false,” Reinsvold said on the witness stand. “This has torn me and my family apart.”

The La Crosse County jury of six men and six women deliberated for about an hour and a half after a one-day trial that pitted Reinsvold’s word against that of a 17-year-old girl who said she came home to find him on top of the family dog.

Sabrina MacRogers testified that she walked into her basement on Feb. 29 and saw a man — later identified as Reinsvold — with his pants down, on his hands and knees, over the dog. She said he stood and quickly pulled up his pants, and the dog, Cooper, came over to her looking as if he’d been scolded.

MacRogers said she was shaken and went to the bathroom. When she emerged, Reinsvold was gone.

She testified she called her father: “I said, ‘Dad, there was a man in our house screwing Cooper.’”

Reinsvold returned to work, where he told Aaron MacRogers, “I think I scared your daughter.”

Aaron MacRogers broke down while describing the day and his initial reluctance to go to police.

“I was confused at first. I didn’t want to do anything to a friend — someone I thought was a friend,” he said. “My trust was violated. My home was violated. My daughter’s innocence was violated. Based on what she said, my dog was violated.”

A veterinarian testified that Cooper acted traumatized and had a clinched sphincter when he was brought in later that day.

Reinsvold argued he suffers from an intestinal disorder that causes sudden, uncontrollable bowel movements.

“Not to get too graphic, but there are emergencies that occur in very short order,” attorney Chris Dyer told the jury.

On that day, Reinsvold said, he had lunch with his wife at a restaurant but left early because he was not feeling well. On his way back to his job at Teleperformance, Reinsvold said, he realized he needed to go and decided to stop at the MacRogers home.

“That’s all he had on his mind, was finding a toilet,” Dyer said.

“You risked going to a friend’s house on the chance they left their door open with the chance you might poop on their floor?” Assistant District Attorney Susan Donskey asked.

“Yes,” Reinsvold said.
http://www.twincities.com/2016/06/16/jury-clears-western-wisconsin-man-of-molesting-co-workers-dog/

So, no rape kit on the dog? :whistle: Surely you would ask for a swab for DNA or something when you took the dog to the vet. If Reinsvold did it, he got lucky. If he has this bowel condition, he should carry whatever he needs for emergencies so he doesn't resort to criminal activity to deal with it. I would've shit in the woods before I would've gone into someone's house without permission.

I feel for the 17 yr old whose word wasn't taken seriously by the jury, if he did do it. Otherwise, she should be ashamed of herself for embellishing the story.

Finding a toilet doesn't include being on his hands and knees in the basement traumatizing a poor dog.

Dog went to his kennel and defacated on basement floor.

I'm sure he did after getting cornholed by the sick fuck. Hopefully it was only the dog that shit on the floor since that was dude's supposed reason for being in the house. Let me guess....the dog wanted it. Bark means "yes," your honor!

Last edited:
This is fucking disgusting.I have animals and this would send me through the fucking rough.Nasty ass fuck.

So, no rape kit on the dog? :whistle: Surely you would ask for a swab for DNA or something when you took the dog to the vet. If Reinsvold did it, he got lucky. If he has this bowel condition, he should carry whatever he needs for emergencies so he doesn't resort to criminal activity to deal with it. I would've shit in the woods before I would've gone into someone's house without permission.

I feel for the 17 yr old whose word wasn't taken seriously by the jury, if he did do it. Otherwise, she should be ashamed of herself for embellishing the story.
Why not go to fast food restaurant bathroom?

Back