• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2q0prup.jpg

A man has been arrested accused of giving his mother with dementia feces disguised as chocolate, according to the Richmond County Sheriff's Office.

An incident report states Quami Dewayne Kelly, 20, was arrested Tuesday accused of exploitation of elderly or disabled person.

In the report, it said a deputy was called to a home on Melrose Drive around 7 p.m. Tuesday and found the woman's caregiver hysterical. The woman's caregiver said Quami Kelly kissed his mother goodbye and put what she thought was chocolate in his mother's mouth. After it started to smell, the caregiver learned it was actually feces and started to get it out of the woman's mouth, according to an incident report.

The caregiver said over the last few months, the woman had a foul odor to her breath but she couldn't figure out what was causing it. The woman she takes care of has a diminished mental state and suffers from dementia. According to the incident report, her caregiver said she has to keep a close watch on her at all times otherwise she will wander. The woman also cannot talk.
http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/So...tia-feces-instead-of-chocolate-383993551.html

He should be made to eat a couple shit sammiches with nothing to wash it down with. I hope he gets a swift kick in the face by some steel toe boots.

I'm confused about the bit about her breath smelling for months. Does that mean he'd been doing that for months or was that just a random statement? The wording made it sound like a one-and-done incident.

Fuck this guy though, seriously. Your disabled mother?? But I wonder if he had a reason to hate her...

He must have hated her. I wonder about dementia sometimes...I believe its real...and I also

believe that assholes get it...not always...but mostly. I have it in my head that those afflicted

have spent the majority of their lives hiding...or otherwise saying I don't remember

this or I don't remember that.

Typical deniers...or enablers. And withdrawing or presenting like they don't know what is

happening around them is just the next step in not facing life.

again...not always, but sometimes I wonder if having dementia is convenient.

He must have hated her. I wonder about dementia sometimes...I believe its real...and I also

believe that assholes get it...not always...but mostly. I have it in my head that those afflicted

have spent the majority of their lives hiding...or otherwise saying I don't remember

Typical deniers...or enablers. And withdrawing or presenting like they don't know what is

I kind of see what you're saying....but I will say that dementia is awful and terrifying and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. My father passed from complications of alzheimers related dementia, and watching him lose himself and his identity and memories was just sad.

What this asshole did to his mother is absolutely horrific, and he should be made to eat bowls of shit until he pukes...then feed him some more. Maybe he'll choke on it and die.

This turd needs nothing but turd burgers everyday for the rest of his life.
He thinks it is funny or somehow acceptable to do this...then it should be more than good enough for him.

I believe sometimes a person that has been mentally, emotionally and or physically abused gets dementia because they withdrawal from the reality they live in. Almost like subconsciously their brain is trying to protect its self but ends up hurting it's self in a different way. Idk I could be way off.

Could just lock the guy up in a cell and only offer him Shit to eat, and wait till either starves to death or gets sick and dies from a bacterial infection, either way a reasonable solution will be met within a reasonable time that won't waste too much of the taxpayers money.

Normally this would be a pretty good prank, but the dementia angle kinda ruins it. There's funnier threads on here.

Thas juss nazty
[doublepost=1466872975,1466872860][/doublepost]I wonder what his reply is gonna be when his cell mates asks whutcha in for?

"Uhh nuffum"

Dementia as a defense mechanism to cope with trauma? Interesting. I always thought that it was a disease brought on by old age.

How well you fair in old age is often directly related to how well you lived through out

the whole of your life. I'm kind of scared of getting old. That day I get up and can't bend or

reach but my mind still feels ten years old.
[doublepost=1466877764,1466877211][/doublepost]
Thas juss nazty
[doublepost=1466872975,1466872860][/doublepost]I wonder what his reply is gonna be when his cell mates asks whutcha in for?

"Uhh nuffum"

I don't know...I bet there is lots of men in jail who fucking hate their mothers.

This guy makes me think we need to make a human centipede with some of the fuckers on this site. This fucker however will not be the head.

Back