• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Grandma Tonya Danyial Monroe had been arrested for the death of her 9 month grandchild last March. Now grandma is on the run.

[

"The baby did have some medical conditions, so it was originally believed that it was a natural death," said Sgt. Forrest Bohannon, with the Sandy Springs Police Department. "After further investigation by the medical examiner's office, it was determined the baby had narcotics."

Monroe faces charges of felony murder, methamphetamine possession and cruelty to children.

She was last known to be driving a silver 2004 Toyota 4-Runner with Georgia tag: RAL9819. Her whereabouts are unknown at this time.

Anyone with information on Monroe's whereabouts is urged to contact Sandy Springs police.
/QUOTE]
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/grandmother-charged-in-toddlers-meth-overdose-death/362725120

Why would someone give meth to an infant. I hope they catch her soon. She deserves to be locked up for the rest of her life. Poor baby. RIP baby...u deserved so much better.

My first thought when I saw Grandmother, was that maybe this was a case of an elderly lady who meant well, but is simply too old physically or mentally to be left alone with a grandchild.

Then I see the picture - and the story details and realize its a white trash mid 40s aged junkie.

I hope you get everything you deserve, bitch. When you're old and grey and bitterly lonely, with no one to love you or care for you, dying alone on your death bed - I hope you experience everything you put your loved ones through.

Then again. She's a smack head. Odds are, with the rate she'd be burning holes in her brain matter, she won't make it to old age.

I would DIE for any one of my 13 grandchildren. Why on earth would you give a baby meth? Really, what could her motive have been? It's not like a valium or Xanax which would calm the baby down (before killing it), if that's what the problem was. Meth???

Nine-month-old infants will grab and place all sorts of things in their mouths. I'd expect g-ma wasn't great at keeping the house straightened up and there was meth on the floor for the baby to find and ingest. Sad thing to forget that baby-proofing the house includes keeping drugs out of reach. Whoooooda thunk!

These grandma stories really flip my mind.

I had the greatest grandparents in the world. They were momma and pappa bears ig anyone even thought about hurting any of the grandkids.

They just don't make grandparents like they used to

Umu6VbW.png

Bitch tried to disguise herself.

http://nbc4i.com/2016/07/25/grandmo...g-meth-into-9-month-old-grandson-to-kill-him/

SANDY SPRINGS, GA. (WCMH/AP) — A woman sought for murder in the death of her 9-month-old grandson has been arrested outside Atlanta.​

lI6zVJ4.png

I9uomTq.png

lRsJ02x.png
SdlHaAg.jpg

http://madworldnews.com/moms-nasty-secrets-nightmare/

After giving birth to a little boy, young parents in Georgia were struggling to make it on their own, so the new mom’s mother invited them to move in. The couple took her up on the offer, but they realized nine months later what the grandmother was hiding all along when they woke to a complete nightmare.

Hayden and Taylor Shaw welcomed little Kobe into their lives, overjoyed by this sweet boy. The new mom wanted her son to be close with her mother, Tonya Monroe, since she wasn’t around for much of her own childhood. Taylor had been raised by her grandma, but since Tonya had made an effort to be back in her daughter’s life, the new mom thought she would give her a second chance and rebuild a relationship with her.

Taylor believed her mother had made some great changes in life and was excited for the opportunity to be close with her again, especially since she could use the extra support since her little boy was born with some serious medical challenges. Kobe was given just five years to live since he suffered an underdeveloped brain at birth, due to a condition known as ponscerebellarhypoplasia. Given his challenges, he was unable to crawl, touch his hand to his face, and was completely immobile on his own.

The dreaded day they had been warned about came in March when Tonya woke up screaming for her daughter, saying that the baby was blue and not breathing. Taylor went into hysterics, seeing her son unresponsive when she thought she would have more years with him. The couple called 911 as they attempted CPR, but it would all be to no avail. Kobe was dead at 9-months-old, which was assumed to be from his condition. However, recently it was learned that this wasn’t the case.

An autopsy was performed and resulted in nothing unusual, but the medical examiner also ran another routine test at the same time that would take months for the results to come back. When they did, the parents were horrified at what it showed, and Tonya is to blame.

According to 11Alive, Taylor was aware that her mother had a history of drug abuse and an arrest record that proved it, having been in trouble multiple times for meth. However, she was told that was all in the past. The daughter, desperately wanting a relationship with her mother, had no reason to believe it wasn’t resolved until her son tested positive for meth in his system, and his death was declared an overdose of the drug.

Since the child was completely immobile on his own due to his condition, authorities believe that Tonya force fed the baby the meth. For reasons unknown, perhaps because she was tired of dealing with his challenges, she is accused of intentionally killing her grandson.

Now, this daughter has not only been horribly disregarded by her mother again for the second time in her life, her son paid the ultimate price, adding another layer of unbearable grief to the loss. She could have spent several more years with her baby boy, but her mother’s selfishness that ruled her own life robbed this boy of his, stealing that precious time away from his mother as well.​

An acquaintance of my brother has a skank whore wife with a serious drinking and meth problem. They are homeless and living on a beach. This guy told my brother that he's going to get his wife pregnant because it's the only way to keep her sober. They have one 2 yr old, but recently lost custody of him.
WTF.?!

Some people should not...be given second chances. This woman was poison and her daughter had to find out the hard way how true that is.

Oh hell. And just when I thought she couldn't be any more rotten, she goes an deliberately poisons a defenseless infant. :shifty:

I wonder how many friends or relatives warned the young mother about moving in with toxic meth granny?
"Don't do it or only stay a couple weeks til you find another place, because your mom is messed up."
"Oh, it'll be Ok , mom wants to help, we're all gonna be family like I always hoped we'd be...."

Doesn't look too impressed with the world as he found it, does he?

He's cute as all fuck...i can see why his parents are devastated.
[doublepost=1472015527,1472015324][/doublepost]
Given his challenges, he was unable to crawl, touch his hand to his face, and was completely immobile on his own.

Rest in Peace in heaven little dude...you can scratch your nose there.

This poor little angel only had a 5yr life expectancy-- every moment of his short life should have been filled with love & happiness!!

And who knows he could've shown all those dr.'s a thing or two & lived past their expectations?!

But his own grandma decided for some reason that nope! 9 mos was long enough! Fuck her & lets hope her life expectancy is greatly shortened too!!

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis announced Tuesday that Tonya Monroe has been sentence to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Channel 2 Action News has been following this case since 2016 when Monroe’s grandson, Kobe Conley Shaw, who had a rare genetic disorder, was “poisoned” with methamphetamine and died at a Sandy Springs apartment complex, prosecutors say. They say Monroe “acted with malice and intent to harm the child.”
Officials say that during the initial investigation, Monroe tried making it look like Kobe had suffocated. When the medical examiner ruled Kobe’s cause of death as a methamphetamine overdose, she went on the run for more than a month through Georgia and Alabama.

Monroe first stood trial in 2018, but it ended in an 11-1 hung jury.
Last month, Monroe was convicted of malice murder, two counts of felony murder, cruelty to children and distribution of methamphetamine.

“After two trials over six years, I’m proud that we were able to get justice for the murder of this precious child,” Willis said.
1670494544873.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back